Enforcer Role Bonus Bug

(Miulan Ng) #1

There’s supposed to be a bonus to armor reppers / shield boosters based on player security rating- I’m not seeing it.

(GM Mechanic) #2

Hi there!

I’m not sure where that information is coming from. But let me clarify, there is no bonus based on your security rating.

(ChrisDude70) #3

So, that’s provably not true.

(Aspecter en Welle) #4

CCP Fozzie`s devpost https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=515826

PACIFIER
+10% Security Status gains from destruction of non-capsuleer pirates while flying this ship
Armor Repairer and Shield Booster effectiveness increased by a percentage equal to 10x pilot security status, with a floor of 0% and ceiling of 50%

ENFORCER
+10% Security Status gains from destruction of non-capsuleer pirates while flying this ship
Armor Repairer and Shield Booster effectiveness increased by a percentage equal to 10x pilot security status, with a floor of 0% and ceiling of 50%

MARSHAL

(GM Mechanic) #5

I stand corrected. Should have read the Subject line as well and checked that specific ship…

Can you reproduce the issue and file an in-game bug report. That pulls additional client data from your client and will make it easier to diagnose.

(Miulan Ng) #6

The problem appears to be in the fitting window, which doesn’t show the bonus.

However, once undocked mousing over the module shows the modified value,