Enforcer Role Bonus Bug

There’s supposed to be a bonus to armor reppers / shield boosters based on player security rating- I’m not seeing it.

Hi there!

I’m not sure where that information is coming from. But let me clarify, there is no bonus based on your security rating.

So, that’s provably not true.

2 Likes

CCP Fozzie`s devpost [May] CONCORD Aerospace Promotional Ships - Upcoming Feature and Change Feedback Center - EVE Online Forums

PACIFIER
+10% Security Status gains from destruction of non-capsuleer pirates while flying this ship
Armor Repairer and Shield Booster effectiveness increased by a percentage equal to 10x pilot security status, with a floor of 0% and ceiling of 50%

ENFORCER
+10% Security Status gains from destruction of non-capsuleer pirates while flying this ship
Armor Repairer and Shield Booster effectiveness increased by a percentage equal to 10x pilot security status, with a floor of 0% and ceiling of 50%

MARSHAL

1 Like

I stand corrected. Should have read the Subject line as well and checked that specific ship…

Can you reproduce the issue and file an in-game bug report. That pulls additional client data from your client and will make it easier to diagnose.

The problem appears to be in the fitting window, which doesn’t show the bonus.

However, once undocked mousing over the module shows the modified value,