Entankern von Upwell-Strukturen

Hallo, Ich/meine Corperation hat ein Problem:
Wir besitzen mehrere Strukturen, eine davon(Raitaru) gilt als Verlassen und alle Dienstmodule sind ausgebaut. Die Struktur ist beschädigt warum auch immer… Ein Kern ist enthalten. Wir würden diese Struktur gerne entankern. Aber da es beschädigt ist können wir nichts ausbauen und wir können sie nicht in den „Hochenergie“ Modus schalten da keine dienstmodule eingebaut sind, diese können wir aber nicht einbauen da die Struktur beschädigt ist und so weiter… Ein Teufelskreis. Falls wer eine Lösung hat Vielen Dank :pray:

PS:Falls die Struktur im Hochenergiemodus ist, wie entankert man sie dann, Rechtsklick+Irgendeine Schaltfläche „entankern“?

PPS:
Wie schreibt man Corperation? Das Wort sieht in meinen Augen falsch geschrieben aus :sweat_smile:

PPPS: Bin dumm

Vielen Dank für eventuelle Hilfe!

Erbitte Schnellstmögliche Lösung!!!
Dankeschön an die/den der sie mir beantwortet

PS: Unsere Coorp sucht Neulinge/Pros die Lust auf das Gelegenheitsspielen haben(PvP, Missionrunning, KEIN MINING, Anomalien, Eskalation, Scanning, LoSec, HighSec, NullSec…)

Wrong language/forum and you’re also advertising your corp. If you don’t care, why should we?

It sounds like the structure might have been reinforced, and then slipped into the abandoned state. That means that the current reinforcement timer will operate as normal (with no additional reinforcement phases). Thus, you would need to defend it for the next timer so that it can repair. At that point, you can then adjust the fitting (and add and online a service module).

Now, you can unanchor the structure with modules fitted. They will be put in a container in space when the structure unanchors. However, the unanchoring process takes 7 days, so you’ll still need to defend the structure through the next timer in order to save it.

2 Likes

Thank you for this answer!

Translation:
We own some structures, one of them (Raitaru) is in the state “abandoned”, we removed all Rigs prior to that. We don’t know why, but the Raitaru is damaged. We’d like to unanchor that Raitaru, but as it’s damaged, we can’t change anything and because we’ve already removed the rigs, we cannot repower the structure - a vicious circle. Thanks for help!

PS: As soon as the Raitaru is active again, how to unanchor? Is there a menu on rightclick?
PPS: How to spell “Corporation”?
PPPS: Sorry for my shortcomings.

The answer Shipwreck_Jones provided is exactly what you need (and many other googling players who may have questions about this topic). When I do research, I usually find old forum entries regarding my very problem, so a bit of documentation is worth the effort.

Thank you that you translate it!:grinning:

Raitaru | RoboTech Armory | Killmail | zKillboard

Something tells me they were not able to defend their structures.

As many stated, you cannot unanchor a structure when it was reinforced nor can you change the fitting.

That’s also quite helpful: https://english.eve-guides.fr/index.php?article=132

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.