ERB: Expand Your Horizons in Wormhole Space

Recruiting open – llamas waiting to take your call!

Hi Emmaline, I am looking to chat about ERB and see if it is offering what I am looking for with my next step in EVE.

I can provide further details via ingame chat or evemail. Just let me know what will work for you

Thanks!

Hi Forum – if you have an alt with a longer character history, would love to chat with you to see if we are a fit.

Please visit chat channel ERB Recruitment in game!

hi emma i pretty much know nothing about scanning as ive never really needed it, but keyra is trained for it, the same can be said about worm holes. ive always ground out isk as a mission runner, but 12 years of that has lost some of its appeal :slight_smile: . wh life might make an interesting change, do you have training opportunities in place for scrubs like me :roll_eyes:

Recruiting open! Llamas waiting to take your call!

Recruiting Open!

Llamas standing by to take your call!

Just came back from a three year break and very rusty. Got three accounts all three have miners and two are PvE/PvP. 40 - 60 mill skill points each.

Used to roll with a friend in WH space way back. It had been my favourite experience in EVE. Timezone is EU.

Let me know if you’re interested, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

@Haxyou send me a PM or find us on Discord

Hey hey. I have all of your requirements and I’m currently in an industry based corp in hisec. I’m not a huge fan of mining but I have the means to do it, especially in a group, but most of my skills are aimed toward combat and exploration. Recently I’ve really gotten into exploration and frigate abyssals as my means of making money and I’ve been in and out of wormholes for weeks. Doing things outside of highsec is still new to me but I enjoy the adrenaline and I think this Corp would be a great fit. Is there a discord channel I can join and chat with members?

@Haxyou @Octane_Charante we’re over here https://discord.gg/gpGCR6

Bump it up!

Bump this!

Hello everyone. My name is Al and I’m an explorer and bomber who is looking for a corporation who operates in wormholes. I would love to chat with you guys about your corporation and get to know you all a little better.

Recruiters, and llamas, standing by to take your call! Recruiting open!

Friendly Bump, and also a question: could you maybe post a non-expired Discord link? Thanks a lot.

Bump!

Llamas standing by to take your call!

Bump!

Bump!

Recruiting is open!

Bump!

Recruiting is open! Llamas waiting to take your calls!