Expand Your Horizons In Wormhole Space

Einstein-Rosen Brigade is a C4 wormhole alliance looking for pilots, and corporations, who want to learn to live without local! We specialize in helping new-to-wormhole-bros learn to survive and thrive in wormhole space.

The ethos of ERB is simple: this alliance is what YOU make it. We’ve provided the infrastructure to support our pilots as they explore and learn new skills. We won’t tell you what to do, but we will help you do it.

What Does That Mean For You?

• Our statics are C3 and C5 - you can find all the high ISK ratting or exploration you want!
  • Full manufacturing infrastructure!
  • Free skillbooks!
  • Great PI!
  • Alliance Buyback!
  • Research? Yes! Invention? Yes! Reprocessing? You betcha!
  • Want to jump into a hole and find unwitting newbie explorers to blap/welcome to wormhole space? We’ll join you!
  • Fleet up in frigates to take on Triglavian sites? We have a bin full of Abyssal goodies waiting for you!
  • SRP for doctrine ships: we have T1, T2, and T3 armor fits that are great for home defense.

Pew Pew?

We enjoy a fun fight as much as the next guy, but if you want a hardcore PvP group, we won’t be the best fit for you. To get an idea of the things we get up to, peruse our killboard: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99005590/

We stress having a good attitude, whether blowing someone up, or going down in a ball of fire ourselves. Salt gets in the way of having fun.

We Welcome Corps!

If you’re a small (10-30) member corp looking to move beyond C1/C2/C3 life, or ready to make your first dive into wormhole space, we’re eager to help!

What We’re Looking For

• Pilots who are looking for a chance to grow and lead

• Don’t be a jerk. We make fun of people for what they do, not for who they are

• Willingness to pitch in – wormhole life does require a lot of cooperative scanning, so we all work together to scan the chain, haul stuff to high sec, etc.

• Active in their timezone 3-4 days/week – we want to get to know you, and love you, and gaze at you adoringly, even if just for an hour a day!

• Be on Discord when logged in, even if just to listen

• A minimum of 2 months regular, consistent activity in-game

• Strong skills in Amarr or Gallente ships; EWAR pilots are especially awesome

• Solid scanning skills - 4 in Astrometrics; 3 in Acquisition, Pinpointing, Rangefinding

What We Offer

• Llamas

• SRP for PVP Home Defense Doctrine ships (T1/T2)

• Loot, Salvage, & Gas buyback

• Active in NA and EUTZ

• Discord comms (voice/text communication)

How to Apply

• Come chat with us in-game in the ‘ERB Recruitment’ channel

• Come chat with us on comms

1 Like

Bump! Recruitment is open!

bump! bump!

Bump!

Llamas are waiting to take your call!

Bump!

Come chat with us in IGC “ERB Recruitment”

Bump!

Llamas standing by to take your call! IGC: “ERB Recruitment”

Recruitment open! Come have a chat with us – IGC: “ERB Recruitment”

Just popped on, but nobody is in the recruitment channel so I’m just going to copy and paste real quick what I typed in there.
" o/ Saw the corp’s post on the forums, I’ve been slowly getting back into the game and looking for a more laid back WH corp. I’m a mostly PVE pilot, looking to mine, huff gas, and salvage rats if needed. I’m pretty Amarr focused, with good Logi, Neut, and Cruiser skills as well."
I’ll be logging off soon for the night, but I wanted to throw this out there if you’re all interested.

Bump!

Llamas standing by, waiting to take your call!

Bump!

Come chat with us, IGC: “ERB Recruitment”!

Bump!

Llamas waiting to take your call, IGC: ERB Recruitment

Bump!

ERB Recruitment is open – come have a chat IGC: ERB Recruitment

Llamas standing by to take your call!

IGC: ERB Recruitment

Bump!

Bump!

Recruiting is open!

Bump!

Recruiting is open – come have a chat! IGC: ERB Recruitment

Bump!

Recruiting is open – come chat IGC: ERB Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.