ESS For the better?

They arent paying customers if they are ratting to PLEX their accounts.

But I grant that PLEX is paid for then put up for sale,so arguably the paying customers are the ones buying PLEX to turn into isk?

Im not sure their income though is at risk from changes like this.

And how hard do you think it is for the players of other areas to plex their account whilst null bears constantly drive down the value of isk?

2 Likes

Somehow i doubt ccp’s vision for the ESS is “this is one of the safest places you can be in hostile place” due to being able to just warp to the accel gate and burn and completely nullify cloakies and combat scanners and being able to dictate the engagement as long as you are simply fast.

1 Like

Even though the DBS/ESS function mostly sucks, the real pain in the butt is the bounty modifier. get rid of BMI and the ongoing complaints about the ESS will dimish. however, the rules about the space outside of the ESS moslty lead to staring contests. i understand the rules inside the gate, but outside the gate should be normal space rules for engagement

Your entire argument would fall apart if you knew how ESS raiding works. If your arguments were correct, they’d be an argument AGAINST a single MESS cuz nobody would be able to form for it and pre-forming is bad. As is, you have to work your way through an area to get all the money, allowing adequate formup. Reserve banks especially get fights stirred quick

So, anything that can’t produce content any instant of the day with anyone is 0 content? Nice false equivalence. By the same logic nothing ever generates content because content only happens when the right people are in the right place. Are FW plexes not content? Is hunting krabs not content? Are structure timers not content?

All these I have listed require you to be in a specific place or area, at a suitable timezone (or specific time in the case of timers), and trying to get a fight instead of letting it happen randomly. Yet I think you’d struggle to deny that this is content

Please, join an actual ESS raiding fleet and go raid FRT space or something.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.