Make nullsec great again!

We dont need walls but why dont just restore eve as before blackout, nerf capitals, and make systems more easy to conquer in nullsec?

In this way people will have isks for pvp, nullsec will gain life again and wars will become more bloody and fun.

4 Likes

pointless

8 Likes

BRAVO! I see alot people not playing anymore and I’ll go soon too. So enjoy your offline game.

5 Likes

You’ll be missed, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Yeah except you lot have used that excuse for years and so null has gotten reward after reward and now so the rest of the game died instead.

2 Likes

I’m just a drop in the ocean but when there are so many drops it can become a problem.

1 Like

jpeg

5 Likes

Can I have your stuff? Please? Just send a bit of it in advance because you might forget when you ragequit!

1 Like

Null Sec is now perfect!
A dangerous place, not crowded any more. Pure anarchy with some Tribe style inhabitants. This is how null sec is meant to be.

7 Likes

If you really want to make Eve dangerous and exciting again with crazy battles at gates and all over, then let capitals use star gates … that would really shake things up and make for a combat fest as players could solo roam in their Thanatos or something. Would be awesome imo.

1 Like

You know that capitals can take star gates already now (was changed a couple years ago), and people are already roaming in Rorqual or Titan fleets?

6 Likes

As in use same as sub caps … sorry, wasn’t clear enough

what you highsec carebears dont understand is that nullsec was the end-game

2 Likes

No what we understand is that risk vs reward in Null was completely out of balance and even now the rewards need a massive cut.
The Null theme park killed the rest of this game.

8 Likes

What you nullsec carebears don’t understand is, that end game is only if you can adapt to whatever CCP invents for the sandbox and still have fun playing. If you collapse the moment your little bubble bursts, you obviously are not yet in the end game.

11 Likes

It wasn’t end-game. It was the end of the game. It was killing EVE Online. You turned it into a job out there. I just hope you guys made a lot of dollars and I wish you good luck in your future rackets.

Godspeed, capsuleer. o7

9 Likes

I have not problem making isks in the blackout, super carrier ratting and rorqual mining is so good, some time I do 500m/h in abyssal and when I want some pvp I take my loki ganker of 3b or I do alliance pvp ping. Yes I think I’m in the end-game.

The problem is that people are not playing, people who lived years in nullsec cant make money anymore for keep the funds for nullsec life (rip subcapitals pilots).

1 Like
  • Nerf capital EHP, especially supers.
  • Nerf force projection, especially supers.
  • Defined roles for capitals - defined engagement profiles and counters.
  • Switch to “occupancy SOV” - you own what you can hold.
  • Restrict structure counts per system/constellation to get rid of structure spam.
  • No asset safety in Null, or very limited (in m^3) and must own a structure within a certain distance.
  • Reduce how long it takes to kill structures.
  • Nerf resources/add depletion.
  • Don’t bring Local back.
15 Likes

I’m really interested to see what the next chaos change is. I’m betting on a nerf to asset safety or resource depletion. Either one is good.

3 Likes

Wrong again. Highsec is the end game

2 Likes