[EST] Looking for anything - just want to get out of High-Sec

I’ve just recently come back to the game and am looking for something to do that’s outside of High-Sec. I’m willing to take losses without crying or bitching up a storm. I’ve never actually fully experienced the PvP in this game and wanted to start with a character that’s built mainly to fly Assault Frigates. I’d like to think I’m self-sustaining but would appreciate proper direction and advice on how to build my ship fittings.

Literally no other information. My history would show I’m a Corp hopper but that’s mostly as a result of being in a corporation whenever I’ve lost interest in the game and dropped off for long periods of time due to not having a whole lot to do.

I’m currently parked in Jita and will be willing to fly anywhere if it means I can get out of High-Sec space.

1 Like

How about a small, building pvp corp based in wspace. Going to shoot you a mail ingame.

EDIT: Happy to have you aboard o7

2 Likes

Have you considered null sec? Just saying you have all the building blocks to be successful in null based on what you already posted on here. Plus where I am, there is plenty of content to always have something to do and people around to talk to. Shoot me a message on discord Bonehead23#8387 and we can talk and figure out when you can come down safely.

Honestly, give us a look; were a small corp in NPC null which is close to low and high, sure were not as active as large bloc alliances but you can basically do what you want with no real cta’s. We are basically more or less perfect for thos that dont want to move a butt load o stuff around just to be made to join defence blobs every 5 minutes and not really lern more than how to follow someone around shooting when theyre told too :slight_smile:
We also use af’s a fair amount :stuck_out_tongue:

also try to look up youtube videos on how to scram kite, slingshot and spiral in :wink:

you can go to wormholes

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.