EU 130mil + alts Looking for small gang pvping

Looking for a place with people that pvp.
Small gang or if you’re in a large bloc alliance you have a small gang that does fleets regularly.

I have cap, fax, dread, super, titan, hic/dic and logi alts.
Not adverse to hunting, scouting or baiting with out of corp alts etc.

• EU prime time please
  • Null sec is fine
  • Low-sec is preferred
  • WH will be new for me.
  • If you’re a massive bloc alliance with middle management gate-keeping players then please move on.

I’ll do a jita run for dumbass FCs with poor time management skills to make fleets happen but I have the personality of sandpaper. I’ll give you ■■■■ while logging in a marauder to share in your poor decision making. I just wanna undock.

it sounds like you might be interested in our alliance: Anti-bloc Sov Holding Small Gang PvP! – Bellax Borealis

but do keep in mind we’re not gonna tolerate someone being an asshole just because they’ll admit they’re an asshole

Still looking. Just not very hard it would appear.

Hey, you still looking for a place?

If you are and are free for a chat hit me up and see if we click.

We do LS small gang and roam

Dragon Of The West#2856 ← Discord handle

Hey DrMaddog,

Check us out. We do exactly what are you interested in. We are low-sec PvPers and are primarily a euro alliance.

Hi mate,

If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Corporation History

4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm

What we provide:-

✪ Access to upgraded systems for best ratting opportunities in New Eden
✪ Corp & Alliance Ship Replacement Programs (Double SRP)
✪ Regular large and small scale PVP fleets
✪ Safest Null-Sec space to explore and make isk in
✪ Access to premium moons
✪ Access to biggest Null-Sec trade hub (0.0 Jita)
✪ Strong Industry Backbone
✪ Long time players with a vast knowledge of how the game works
✪ Corporation Discord (Very Active)

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Fly safe
Morph

Hey, lets talk mate

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.