EU Pilot Looking for home to grow as FC [Made the decision]

There is one thing that really interests me and that is FC’ing in general. I usually even create posters for the doctrines that I like going out with and post them along with my fleet pings (I’ll post a few below)

I’m the type of FC that goes out and creates 20 bookmarks around a target before we go out (if I have the time of course). I’m not a yelling type of FC, but rather calm. I look beyond just fits, also the psychology of the enemy and also that of my own fleet members. It is what makes me enjoy this game; overthink about this kind of stuff. Not to mention that I like to make doctrines myself as well.

I don’t want a corporation without a clear objective. A corporation without a clear direction to steer is often not a good fit for me. So if you focus mostly on “just” roaming; than I’m simply not interested. I like clear communication; and If I know what you want to achieve as corp/alliance. Then I can help you with that.

You’ve got a home where I can fit in? I don’t really care where it is based.

Here some of my fleet up posters:
DESTROY%20THEM%20WITH%20LAZERS

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a good EU FC, you can get no better than Mari. From personal experience flying under him I can tell you right now he would be an invaluable addition to your team.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Come chat with us dude, I think we’d be a good match for each other.

Join MOTCC Public or mail Gian Bal

1 Like

Hey man, I feel like we are pretty similar, I like to do infographics for my fleets and whatnot.

Example (ps: it works, killed a carrier with 10)

Hit me up, I think I might have the place for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you happen to be Dutch…
Dan kijk maar eens naar onze recruitment add en join ons

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/nl-be-nederlandse-en-vlaamse-corporatie-zoekt-leden/

1 Like

I can attest to Mari being an awesome FC. Fun to fly with, knows his stuff, and easy going. You lame bone heads should be so lucky as to get him on your team.

2 Likes

Join karmafleet

1 Like

If your willing to make posters and do some recruiting id really like to speak with you about what sort of doctrines you think you could or would want to lead; and about Fc’ing styles and teamwork.
We are currently trying to recruit for a winter campaign as during the summer it can be fairly quiet so weve mostly been chilling making ourselves a little isk and so on.

1 Like

Bump, looking for more options

1 Like

I’m new to Eve but you sound like the type of guys I could get behind :slight_smile: let me know if you find a corp that is new player friendly. I might follow you along :smile:

1 Like

http://eve-hr.com/THECL

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

I’ve decided to join MOTCC.

Good bunch of guys who know how to pew and work with eachother. A lot of people seem to hate them, but that only leads to more content. After one day I’m already getting my fair share of action.

Anybody who is up for a challenge. Follow me and you’ll have a great time!

1 Like

Hey Marl,

Not going to bother with the normal “join us because…”, as you already know half its not true.
Instead i’ll offer you an invite to channel and discord to chat with us. We arent a huge corp, but have a lot to offer the right people, we support each other and have plans already in place, but more on that in chat.

So if you’re intrigued message me in game, and once i’m online i’ll send invite to channel and discord.

Dewk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.