🇪🇺 EU | UK | US | Nul-Bridge Industrial Technologies – Mining, Industry, Missions, PvE – Only 5% Tax, Buyback Scheme, BPO Library – Inclusive, rookie friendly, player focused

New player. US with Mic. Recieved some help, currently have skills needed for gas huffing bought and training. Have Venture of course but also have punisher and executioner currently. 19m isk in bank. Would like to join.

1 Like

I would like to join as I love mining and PvE (and prefer in high-sec). However, I’m fully deaf and I have not been playing eve online for a long while and not much active due to my casual nature. I can understand if you not want to me join yours. but feel free to contact me via in-game email.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Sent you an ingame mail about joining @Mu_ad_Diib

1 Like

From where are you operating? I am thinking of rejoining the EVE world… 75m skillpoints… orca / hulk / … fully equipped

1 Like

Old guy back in game…

1 Like

I’ve emailed you in-game! Looks great.

1 Like

IGN Name - bumv

Mined my way to orca then station traded for ages, I’m now looking into the rest of industry it looks super fun and your corp seems like a great intro. Only have decent experience in explo/mining/trading. I’ve lived in WH, null and high.

Mail me please I’d love to get into contact! I’ve also mailed you too.

1 Like

I am a newbie alpha clone. Have played eve for a while, but stopped due to real life situation. I really like to have some chill corp that is newbro friendly to play with since I do not have much experience.

I am interested in mining (I’m lazy), mission running, PvE, industry.

Hope I got admitted!

Thank you.

1 Like

Nice to meet you! I’m a brand new player (literally just started today) based in the US on PST, and am interested in learning the ropes of industry while being a part of something larger. I’m in my early 20s but have some full-time commitments and family, so I would need some clarification of the time commitments and expectations.

I’m highly interested in the market aspect but would be more than happy to start out mining and working my way through the basics.

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to your consideration.

-V

1 Like

Hello, Im a new player to this game. I just started last month and haven’t played much at all. im usually active on Wednesday’s or weekends in EU+1 timezone.

1 Like

hi there,i`m pretty new to this game and looking for an highsec pve corporation.looking forward to hear from u.ty

1 Like

I am interested in joining if you’d please let me know next steps or where to get in contact in game?

1 Like

Hi. Returning player (though I spent a couple months with a wormhole corp that just disbanded). I’m heavy into all forms of indy, and have a 21 member corp that’s made up of just me, most of whom do nothing but PI. But the rest include an orca pilot and some miners, plus a manufacturing alt.

Please let me know how to go about applying.

1 Like

Hi looking too discus maybe joining?

I have 2 characters

one is 25mil sp mission/pvp character
The other is a 20m sp pure industry character (Orca pilot with orca)

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m a new player who tried the game a year ago and didn’t have time to play. I’m back now and ready to give it another shot. do you have a discord link or something i can use to get in contact? thanks

1 Like

Interested. Will message you in game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I recently started playing Eve, about a week ago. I am mostly interested in Mining/Indus/exploration so far.
I would be interested to have a chat with you to possibly join you guys. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ciao io sono molto interessato ho iniziato da quasi una settimana e vorrei approcciarmi con persone più esperte per capire meglio alcune meccaniche. grazie e attendo risposta

1 Like

Hey, i’m interrested ! how can i apply ?

(this isn’t my main accout if you want to contact me in-game please mail “TYU M”)

1 Like

Hello! I’m interessted in joining. Where do I sign up? :blush:

1 Like