Returning noobie looking for PvP oriented corp in nul

Hey, I’m a returning player with roughly reaching 10m SP and I am looking for a nulsec corp that are willing to mentor me into PvP, I have decent amount knowledge of 0.0 activity but haven’t done PvP before besides avoiding it. Mainly done mining and ratting activity in past at 0.0 and I am steadily aiming towards piloting Muninns or other medium turret cruisers.

Lowsec not interest you? You’ll learn more doing pvp in lowsec than you will hitting f1 in null.

Really depends, I’m really green when it comes to PvP but nul ratting and mining is very profitable to do something at side while learning. Not sure how lowsec is different to nul experience.

the moons in LS and DED site running make you the same isk that you do in nullsec.

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp est. 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

We offer:

• Alliance & Coalition run pvp fleets for the blood thirsty with a some corp fun in between
  • PVP for fun without the daily threats of kicking for non-participation.
  • PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
  • SRP for HD ships
  • Cruisers provided for HD/ Roams
  • Fusion Enterprises is currently in the killboards top 200

Bokbok @Emilia_Zeppelin,

If you have any interest in lowsec you should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/. We have some nullsec systems too but low is really where a lot of the fun stuff happens.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

Hi @Emilia_Zeppelin

If you’re EU TimeZone we can definitely help you!

The Dark Vanguard - Recruiting Returners, BitterVets and people looking to learn (PVP Corp)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.