[EU][US] Central Omni Galactic Group

About COGG

Founded in July YC117 (2015), Central Omni Galactic Group is based in the NRDS region of Providence.

Central Omni Galactic Group is dedicated to supporting the ideals of the Not Red Don’t Shoot philosophy of nullsec life, we embrace the culture of helpfulness, respectful behavior and friendliness towards others.

We seek to provide a laid back environment for corporations and capsuleers to find their feet in Providence, to provide the logistical and diplomatic support necessary for life in the region, and above all to share the benefits that come from working together.

Our Creed

Central Omni Galactic Group is a community of pilots that embraces a culture of helpfulness and friendliness towards everyone. We treat all players with respect, regardless of their affiliation or beliefs. We uphold the principles of NRDS wherever we fly - offering peace to those who seek it while courageously defending our home and our friends

If you like what you hear, or just want to find out more about who we are so you can shoot us later, visit our website.

3 Likes

I’ve been with COGG for a while, and I must say, they are one of the best groups I have ever met in EVE. The leadership is helpful with out being over bearing. Plus there are always members willing to step up and help new members achieve their best.
Provi is one of the most active areas of New Eden and a great place to get your feet wet with all that EVE has to offer.
We look forward to having you with us.

I’m interested. I’m a newbie miner (around 3m SP), currently for a null corp. COGG and the NRDS policy really fit into my playstyle - I mine because I want to and fight because I have to. And an internship, so I get the ropes of null mining and my combat skills up, seems like a good idea.
However, I’m currently unable to properly participate in comms - I can’t use mic because I live in a crowded house and there’s constant and loud interference. Would that be an issue?

COGG - Inquiries and applications are still open.

Come join one of the strongest industrial groups in all of Providence, and live the true spirit of AWESOME. Or chaos. :wink:

@Dan_Morvis Thank you for interest. COGG only ask players to do what they can - so if using a mic is hard or inconvenient thats fine. I (can’t speak for the rest of the COGGers) would much rather have people fight because the want to, not because we make them.

If you are still interested please go here http://join.omnigalactic.co.uk/ and follow the process for joining COGG.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! If you are curious about who were are and what we do, join our ingame public channel “[COGG] Public” - we are generally pretty active in there, and Kikki will keep you entertained with cat gifs. Come get to know us!

1 Like

Wanna know more > take a look at the links/channels posted above by @Adratea @Momiji_Sakora

COGG Teaser

Want to know more > http://join.omnigalactic.co.uk/

*YouTube was being mean…

lol Gream :slight_smile: