[EU/US] Relentless Reprisal - Sov null

Do you ever just want something new and exciting?

Something more, or maybe even something less than what you’re currently involved in?

Trust me when I say, we’ve all been there. Comprised of a tight knit group of members whom most have been flying together for 2+ years. Relentless Reprisal offers a chance to reinvent yourself and find whatever it is you may be looking for in the Eve universe!

As a part of requiem eternal Rx2 operates and resides in Null Sec.

With a barrage of diversity within our ranks, Relentless Reprisal invites a multitude of adventures for our pilots.

–PVP–

–PVE–

–Industry–

With no active Skillpoint requirement, Relentless Reprisal accepts first day pilots and seasoned veterans alike.

We strive to teach our pilots the skills needed to prosper in Null Sec, our corporation, and the Eve Universe as a whole!

For more information or to apply to our corporation, I invite you to contact Xbotslayer fiddlechops or Yours truly n in game.

Alternatively, you can join our Discord to speak to a recruiter today!

In game Recruitment Channel: -RX2 recruit-

Our discord! https://discord.gg/ujkJ5u6

We look forward to hearing from you, and also for the chance to help you find your niche in the universe!

Still recruiting :wink:

Still accepting applicants :slight_smile:

We are infact still recruiting. Hop on by the discord! and get serviced almost immediately!

Still looking for Pilots!

Still Recruiting!

after a small break, we’re back at recruiting!

Still recruiting :wink:

Just checkin in to inform that we’re still recruiting!

guess whos back, back again to tell you we’re still recruiting!

The low skill points requirement are good.

After a small break we’re back to recruiting!

weekly bump cause i forget we have this ad :smiley:

Still recruiting :slight_smile:

We’re still recruiting :smiley:

We’re still recruiting :smiley:

Back from holidays to tell you we’re still recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.