[EU/US] - Mature / No War / High-sec PVE / Mining / Industry Corp / PvP sprinkled in (participation in public NPSI fleets) / Free BPO library worth 8b / new & returning players / ║███░L░O░A░D░I░N░G░ Alliance is recruiting like minded corps

thank you for saying that Fyr, you’re a stand up guy.

Just to add a few comments on here. The corp is very supportive in whatever you are interested in doing, be it joining a WH dive team, mining a moon, or just running missions on your own. I see basic questions such as how does this work, or any suggestions to improve my ship fit up to very detailed questions being answered in our corp and alliance chat. I am rather new to the game, and I find it very interesting to watch as the veterans talk about trying something new after 10 years in game and are learning from each other. (and sometimes having a good friendly debate over which option is better). My simple point is that this corp, and our larger alliance are not just for new players, not simply veterans only, but a true casual community of like minded gamers who enjoy playing Eve and helping each other. if this sounds like you, or if you wish you had this in your gaming experience come give us a try.

1 Like

Been with CP for a little over a month now and what can i say? Just a great bunch of corpmates who are all more than willing to help out whenever and wherever! You cannot go worng if you join this corp. Hope to see y’all soon! Fly safe.

1 Like

Have Joined CP for a month or so ago, and its a great place, with helpful people, and a lot of interest in making content for the Corporation and alliance, in all aspects of the game… if you dont know where to go, or how to play, hit us up in Celestial Precision, and come join the fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there!

I have joined only very recently but it seems like this corp is a great bunch. Happy to help and answer all your newbie (and advanced) questions. I am learning a lot and I am sure guys here will help me to increase my ISK income plus looking forward to all the fun! Big plans and happy days ahead! :wink:
Come
Join
Have fun :wink:
Cheers!

hi, I am pretty new to EVE but CP have been fantastic. They have taught me so much and are a great corporation to be apart of. The support has been tremendous and they have made this game very enjoyable. They put up with all my questions in a positive manner and are very good at guiding new players. I look forward to my EVE journey with this corp .

This is my third time returning to EVE since 2007. I was recently talking about that in Rookie Chat, and next thing I know CESTP member Knuffle PM’d me inviting me to Celestial Precision. Very kind and helpful folks here. I hope to stay active in New Eden this time. Lone wolfing it has not worked out for me in the past, so I am trying out a corp in hopes of staying in it more this time. So thanks for the invite, and welcome to those thinking of joining…go ahead, give it a try. o7

I’ve been playing off and on since 2013, having jumped around a few corps and these guys are a super friendly and helpful bunch. They’ve taken me in with open arms and they’ve been answering all my stupid manufacturing questions and guiding me through the process.

My suggestion, if you’re interested in mining, manufacturing, exploration or doing your own thing while chilling with a cool bunch of people, go ahead and give Celestial Precision a shout.

Great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. Come and join us, you won’t regret it!!

still looking!

Sounds like something I’m interested in. Use the in-game apply button or send you a mail?

Hey guys! Just coming back after taking a -very- long break. Would love to get my sealegs with a good corp. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am super interested in doing some group mining ops in high sec. I might have to check you guys out!

You don’t have any recruitment channel listed, nor discord. I have sent you an email.

1 Like

Still looking for great bros

online right now, lets talk.

Very interested in joining. Returning player starting a new char and just under 1 mil SK at the moment. 20+ years MMO experience. Old, nd getting older and more laid back by the day.

I am interesting in joining your corporation. I have been playing since 2006 but been unsubbed for the last year and just resubbed.

I am very interested in joining your Corp, I currently play with just a few friends, but they are not always on. I have been playing for a few months and really getting into it. I’ll message you in game later today.

These guys are cool. If you are a new player and wanting to learn industry in high sec with a very social alliance and great atmosphere then look them up.
Seriously… do it :grinning: