Friendly - supportive - purpose
Here at EndlessRain we welcome everyone that adhere to our core principles.
Friendly means we don’t stir drama and behave somewhat civilized and make friends
Supportive means we help eachother out and play as a group
Purpose means we have goals in corp we want you to participate in to achieve
EndlessRain is predominately an industry based corporation. This does not mean that the corp exist to enrich itself or it’s founder. Everything generated to the corp will go back to it’s employees. Either in the way of BPC’s, access to structures, access to moons, ships, or hard cash for your good work.
We are close to Jita and via our alliance, Toxic Shockwave, we have access to nullsec and our own R64 moons! Update! Now with sov
Our alliance is part of Faction Warfare on the Caldari side. This is for content only, but if you want to roleplay your way through the game, please do
EndlessRain are looking for employees in the following areas:
- Ratting and Exploration: The corp produce rigs so we need an endless amount of salvage
- Manufactoring: Want to help produce those rigs?
- Logistics: Every entity in Eve loves logistics pilots
- Mining: R64/32 moons brings in alot of cash. We also need ice miners for fuel production
- PI: We are producing fuel, so corp will buy your PI
We are however always looking for:
- Miners - did I mention R64 moons \o/
- PVP’ers - or those willing to learn
- FC’s - or those willing to try
What can we offer you?
- A helpful and friendly community with loads of memes
- Nullsec space to rat, mine and explore
- R64 and R32 moons
- Ore/loot/salvage/PI buyback
- SRP on corp/alliance sanctioned ops
EndlessRain are proud members of Toxic Shockwave alliance, sov holding alliance in Branch
Important note: The corp is old, but it’s just recently opened up for new employees. This means that not everything is set in stone and up and running from day 1. This, however, means that you can have a huge impact to shape the corp and if you want a responsibility within the corp, that can be arranged depending on what we need, and what you want to do.