Eve Artwork That I've Created

Another one for the 2018 Crimson Harvest event, wearing Blood Raider’s apparel.

Crimson’s Girl

This Eve Image Macro is for the 2018 Operation Permafrost event which also included CCP’s Christmas celebration - 13 Days Of Eve. Both of us are wearing full set of Frostline apparel items.

Crimson’s Girl & DeMichael Crimson

1 Like

This one celebrates the 2019 Guardian’s Gala event. Crimson’s Girl is wearing Serpentis apparel and I’m wearing Angel Cartel apparel.

DeMichael Crimson & Crimson’s Girl

This was created in 2018 to honor all the ‘Burn Jita’ player created events.

These next few posts qualify as Eve Image Macro’s but were actually submissions for CCP’s ‘Eve Mouse Pad’ contest in Feb 2018.

Eve Online

Another ‘Eve Mouse Pad’ submission, Feb 2018.

The Final Frontier

And this was my last submission for the ‘Eve Mouse Pad’ contest in Feb 2018.

Your Gateway To Adventure

In March 2019, the Eve Online Capsuleer Community was shocked to see this thread posted on the Forums. Shortly afterwards, I posted this report which included this Eve Image Macro to honor a true Eve Legend - CCP Guard.

Forever Friends - March 2019

CCP Guard (center) with Crimson’s Girl (left) and DeMichael Crimson (right) wearing Quafe Tee-Shirts.

And this is how it was originally intended to look, showcasing the friendly Quafe Company with Crimson’s Girl and me wearing Quafe Tee Shirts and other NES Apparel items.

Quafe Company - Forever Friends - March 2019

For quite a while now I’ve had this idea to create a series of ‘Greetings Cards’ featuring the various Factions of New Eden.

Greetings from SoCT Cruise Lines - March 2019

Choice of Colours: Damn accurate!

Btw, posters and memes aren’t the same thing. : - )

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it.

There’s actually different types of meme’s. Basically a meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture, often with the aim of conveying a particular phenomenon, theme, or meaning represented by the meme.

As for type, guess I’m actually creating Image Macro’s - digital media featuring a picture or artwork superimposed with some form of text. Image macros often feature a “witty message” or “catchphrase”, although not all image macros are necessarily humorous.

Trust The Rust - Minmatar - March 2019

DeMichael Crimson & NES Apparel Items:

Summary

Stock Sunglasses (Shaded Brown)
Men’s ‘Impact’ Jacket (dark red)
Men’s ‘Strider’ Pants (dark red)
Men’s ‘March’ Boots (black)

This is the first of a series I’m working on called Eve Character Scenes.
I first posted about it in this thread here.

Tribal Liberation Force - April 2019

DeMatar Clan (center) with Kaeoz (left) and Karnage Inkarnate (right)

1 Like

Again someone else doing ccps job…
pitty :expressionless:

1 Like

I really like this one.
It’s really good, though the hand/rifle part looks … wrong?

Great poster anyway!

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it. That Eve Character Scene took quite a while to create. Obviously since it’s my first one there’s room for improvement. Overall though it’s definitely a good start.

Eve Online XVI Anniversary Celebration - May 2019

CCP gave all Capsuleers various gifts for this event ranging from Apparel items to Skill Points.
One of the gifts was this Permaband Tee Shirt and Hat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.