Caldari Militia Coalition proudly presents:
YC119 Caldari Propaganda Contest!
Unsheathe your pen, mouse or brush, and with your skills you can win a ship that Adm. Tovil-Toba piloted as a New Year present!
- Chimera class carrier (or Minokawa class force auxilary by choice of the winner).
- Raven Navy Issue battleship (or Scorpion Navy Issue battleship by choice of the winner).
- Drake Navy Issue.
- Osprey Navy Issue cruiser (or Caracal Navy Issue cruiser by choice of the winner).
Submission deadline: 21 December 2017 (YC119)
Caldari Militia Coalition makes a call to all the artists of New Eden to make awesome posters (digital art), that we can use to promote Caldari ideals, ideology and supremacy, as well as depict Gallente (and especially Gallente militia) as weak, incapable or monstrous, and make jokes of them.
- The submission shall not depict any Caldari Corporation (player or NPC), any Caldari pilot, agent or NPC actors of the present or the past, or the Caldari State as a whole in negative light.
- The submission shall not depict any Gallente Corporation (player or NPC), any Gallente pilot, agent or NPC actors of the present or the past, or the Gallente Federation as a whole in a positive light.
- The submission shall not violate Eve Online EULA.
- The submission shall not violate rules of this forum.
- The submission shall not contain indecent skin exposure or sexualized themes.
5a. It is allowed to depict sexuality in general as a negative trait, if it will be attributed to Gallente.
- The submission shall not make any pilot or player-run corporation as a target of a joke.
6a. It is allowed to make fun of NPC corporations and whole Gallente militia, Federation or unnamed pilots.
- Do not advertise your personal corporation (or yourself), with exception of:
7a. Advertisement of Caldari Militia Coalition corporations and alliances is more than welcome.
7b. Advertisement of any Caldari State NPC member corporation is allowed, with exception of: Ishukone Corporation, Templis Dragonaurs, Ishukone Watch.
- Memes, demotivators and similar low-effort submissions will not be accepted.
- Submissions are expected to be poster-sized.
- By posting your submission, you agree that Caldari Militia Coalition pilots might use it as a propaganda by posting it in local channel disregarding if you will win it or not.
- The submission shall not contain any references to gallente ideals in a positive sight, like: hedonism, freedom, democracy, individualism, etc. Making fun of these concepts is more than welcome!
- Putting stamps with your authorship on your submissions is allowed, as long as it won’t be a focal point.
- All submissions must be original, made by authors themselves.
13a. Using in-game screenshots and game generated content is allowed.
- Multiple submissions per character are allowed, but only one prize can be won (edited: 23.11.2017)
Breaking rules submissions will be disqualified.
Here are examples of what we are looking for:
- WWII-styled posters;
- communist posters from (Russian) Civil War era (fight against Imperialism, etc);
- defamation and jokes about Gallente militia (Keep in mind rule 6! No players and corporations shall be defamed and made targets of a joke);
- praising Caldari for military victories, either from lore (liberation of Caldari Prime by Tibus Heth), or from militia (domination of the warzone before every other militia, defense of Hasmijaala, the capture of Nennamaila or Vlillirier, etc);
- condemning Gallente for war crimes, atrocities, etc. (from the lore);
- Caldari military recruiting advertisement.
The works will be rated both for their quality and the message.
- CPTRINGO, The Bloc, Caldari Militia Coalition Director
- Diana Kim, State Protectorate, Caldari Militia Coalition Director
- TheLastSparton, Templis CALSF, Caldari Militia Coalition Director