Federation Day Poster Competition – Prizes to be Won

Federation Day Poster Competition

With Federation Day just around the corner, Nadire Security Consultants will be sponsoring a poster competition as a rallying cry for the creative pilots of New Eden to express themselves and the Federation.

With the Triglavian Invasion currently ongoing, messages of support for the Federation and its involvement within EDENCOM would be most welcome. FW-related and FDU themed posters are welcome too! However, the Federation is not simply its government and institutions alone. The Federation is defined by its people and the member states from across New Eden, so anything putting them in a good light is welcome too i.e. Federal Caldari, Intaki, Jin-Mei, Minmatar etc.

Post your creations on this thread to be entered into the competition!

The Prizes -

1st Place - One Federal Navy Megathron or Dominix + 2,000,000,000 (2b) ISK

2nd Place - 1 Brutix Navy Issue + 1 Exequror and Vexor Navy Issue + 1,250,000,000 (1.25b) ISK.

3rd Place - 1 Exequror or Vexor Navy Issue + 5 Federation Navy Comets + 750,000,000 (750m) ISK

Honorary Mention - 5 Federation Navy Comets + 100,000,000 (100m) ISK.

This competition will be open to sponsors and prize money and ships may change depending on the level of support this competition receives.

This competition will be open to sponsors and prize money and ships may change depending on the level of support this competition receives. Any sponsors and changes to prizes will be documented on this thread.

The Rules –

• Multiple submissions are permitted from a single individual! However, they will be judged independently.
  • More than one individual can win a prize – in the event of a joint second or third place the prize will be distributed evenly.
  • The competition is meant to be Pro-Federation/member nation. Please keep that in mind when considering what to do!

Submission Deadline – 15th July, anywhere in the world. However, late entries may be considered but no later than 16th July.

Judgement and prizes will be confirmed and dispensed at some date within July. Ship prizes will be dispensed in Jita 4-4 Caldari Navy Assembly Plant. The competition is open to sponsorship and a list of sponsors will be created.

Good luck to you all! If there are any questions, please ask them and we will endeavour to provide clarification.

6 Likes

A donor who wishes to remain anonymous has donated 3 billion ISK to the prize pool! Prizes have been updated above accordingly.

1 Like

Nice, I always like these kinds of competitions.

I hope this contest is still active.

So all entries must be posted in this thread, correct?

This contest is indeed still active. And that is correct all entries should be posted here.

1 Like

Hi, this is my submission!

3 Likes

Thank you for your contribution!

1 Like

This Intaki has been playing this game for a while. I am proud of the Federation and EVE. The Dominix (and all variants) is the best and most versatile ship in the Federation. Spider Tank anyone? LOL! I just have to add my before and after shots of myself to show the progress in eve graphics. Oooops, I’m a new user so I can only post 1 pic. :cry: :frowning: 725936710_256

1 Like

Here’s my attempt at something.

2 Likes

[quote=“MantelGlobalIndustries, post:1, topic:245319, full:true”]
Federation Day Poster Competition

With Federation Day just around the corner, Nadire Security Consultants will be sponsoring a poster competition as a rallying cry for the creative pilots of New Eden to express themselves and the Federation.

With the Triglavian Invasion currently ongoing, messages of support for the Federation and its involvement within EDENCOM would be most welcome. FW-related and FDU themed posters are welcome too! However, the Federation is not simply its government and institutions alone. The Federation is defined by its people and the member states from across New Eden, so anything putting them in a good light is welcome too i.e. Federal Caldari, Intaki, Jin-Mei, Minmatar etc.

Post your creations on this thread to be entered into the competition!

The Prizes -

1st Place - One Federal Navy Megathron or Dominix + 2,000,000,000 (2b) ISK

2nd Place - 1 Brutix Navy Issue + 1 Exequror and Vexor Navy Issue + 1,250,000,000 (1.25b) ISK.

3rd Place - 1 Exequror or Vexor Navy Issue + 5 Federation Navy Comets + 650,000,000 (650m) ISK

Honorary Mention - 5 Federation Navy Comets + 100,000,000 (100m) ISK.

This competition will be open to sponsors and prize money and ships may change depending on the level of support this competition receives.

This competition will be open to sponsors and prize money and ships may change depending on the level of support this competition receives. Any sponsors and changes to prizes will be documented on this thread.

The Rules –

• Multiple submissions are permitted from a single individual! However, they will be judged independently.
  • More than one individual can win a prize – in the event of a joint second or third place the prize will be distributed evenly.
  • The competition is meant to be Pro-Federation/member nation. Please keep that in mind when considering what to do!

Submission Deadline – 30th June, anywhere in the world. However, late entries may be considered but no later than 1st July.

Judgement and prizes will be confirmed and dispensed at some date within July. Ship prizes will be dispensed in Jita 4-4 Caldari Navy Assembly Plant. The competition is open to sponsorship and a list of sponsors will be created.

Good luck to you all! If there are any questions, please ask them and we will endeavour to provide clarification.
[/quote]

in this image i have created one for each faction this is my gallente fan art poster i use on my desktop streams videos excetra
i love eve online and the Gallente Federation i hold dear to my heart
in this image you will see on the right side of the screen the gallente political commerce area of their main world, below them in the pool is dodixie trade hub and a thanatos being reflected in the mirage of the water,
on the gree n line split to the left you have the gallente leader some may have never even see his face well you can see him now,
the planet behind them is a planet i tried to recreate from the stories of a fight where worlds were close together, beside the leader is a drifter taking a pilot because one of the first pilots to ever be taken was a gallente, on the left is the chronicles image

i hope you guys enjoy and love EvE Online as Much as i do
LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION

sincerely
The Hecate King

This is my submission

2 Likes

Title: Gallente morphin time
Inspired by childhood show “power ranger”
Using almost all the ships(except similar looking ships in T2) combining together and form the Logo that represent Gallente.
"All the ships was screen shot from the game ship gallery and painfully masked out in photoshops*

2 Likes

Thank you all for your submissions. I look forward to seeing what else our creative minds bring to the table!

1 Like

Ready to be rolled out to holodisplays everywhere (no matter their quality!).

3 Likes

Never did something like this before, hope you like it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The prize pool has been updated after a 100 million ISK donation from Brice Kinney. Third place will now have a 750m ISK prize!

2 Likes

My entry for the Federation Day Poster Competition.

Celebrate Freedom on FEDERATION DAY™ YC122
Proudly sponsored by Quafe , Interbus and the greybill !

You can download the image in full resolution here as PNG and PDF.

11 Likes

Good luck to everyone submitting a poster, all of them are looking great so far. keep up the good work!

1 Like

Here’s my submission:

1 Like

And here’s another one I’d like to submit:

EDIT:
I did some research and according to CCP:

Galactic Hour News Roundup: Gallente Federation Day YC122 Edition - EVE Community

Federation Day celebrations are traditionally held on a Saturday close to the 21st June, other Federal calendar events and circumstances permitting. As a result, Saturday 20th this year marks the primary celebration of the 237th anniversary of the foundation of the Federated Union of Gallente Prime in 23121AD (BYC115).

2 Likes

Here is my submission for the contest!

4 Likes

Here’s one more submission for Federal Defense Union:

2 Likes