[PLAYER EVENT] Federation Day - Poster Design Contest

Federation day is a player-born event with a long tradition and history, but it is the players who help out, and those who participate, that makes it such a delight for me to keep on organizing it every year.

Thanks to the generous donation of players, we are able to hold the poster competition once again.

Here are the ground rules and prizes:

This year, there is a specific topic focused on promoting the pioneering ideals and spirit of the Federation inhabitants who seek new opportunities in frontier worlds.

A judge panel will review the posters and announce the winners, to be awarded the following prizes

Update: thanks to additional sponsors, we have increased the prize rewards
Update 2: more sponsorship from CCP and the community along with an incredible turnout in the number of participants in every event allowed me to re-distribute prizes and rewards across the board

Submission ends on June 25th at the end of the day, please try it to not be later than 02:00 eve time

• 1st place - 4 bill ISK, Megathron Navy Issue, and Dominix Luminaire Rising SKIN
  • 2nd place - 3.5 bill ISK, Megathron Navy Issue, and Brutix Luminaire Rising SKIN
  • 3rd place - 2 bill ISK, Brutix Navy Issue, and Vexor Luminaire Rising SKIN
  • 4th place - 2 bill ISK, Brutix Navy Issue, and Catalyst Ruby Sungrazer SKIN

To participate, just add your entry to the contest in this same thread.

Regards
AlainColcer
Master of Ceremonies for Federation Day
Nadire Security Consultants

4 Likes

“Liberation of Man”

OOC note: It’s a mockup taken from the Creation of Man but with Flavours Flare to it. Not sure it fits the brief but I’ll let you guys be the judge of that.

3 Likes

Is one allowed to submit multiple entries?

2 Likes

You certainly won’t get disqualified by doing that. Therefore the more the better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, but only one will be awarded any prizes.

1 Like

Here’s my first entry.
I’ve got 1 more planned (maybe more after that, but idk).
(Open to feedback XD)

4 Likes

Thanks to our kind sponsors, we have added new prizes to the winners.

Remember final submission is on June 25th at 00:00 UTC (eve time).

regards
Alain Colcer

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Allow me to say that is a very clever and joyful way to spell Gallente Federation!

1 Like

I would like to submit the following poster:

High res on Flickr

7 Likes

I feel like this is a riff on my color scheme XD

To be fair I still think that they work, or at least they’re supposed to work according to color theory…

2 Likes

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.
― Edwin Hubble

5 Likes

Here is my entry for this year’s contest. Best of luck to all the entries! Enjoy.

13 Likes

Hello! I really want to submit my poster here. What are the rules? Can i use real life inspiration?

2 Likes

So i put up something pretty quickly on GIMP. This is inspired from the preamble to the constitution of India, hope you guys like it!

5 Likes

I would like to submit another entry:

High res on Flickr

6 Likes

This is my entry :hugs:

1 Like

Hi MissingNO

No rules on format, size, colors or content. However i suggest avoiding using copyrighted material. Try to take on the lore of the Gallente Federation as inspiration and just do whatever you feel like.

Oh and you can submit more than one entry, if you like, however only one will be awarded any prizes if your work is chosen.

regards
Alain

A tat poster. Harder than I thought. Go Minmatar.

3 Likes

4 Likes