Federation Day Poster Competition – Prizes to be Won

After consulting with the fellow judges, I have elected to extend the deadline for a further fifteen days for more entries to be entered for consideration.

The new deadline will be July 15th, any time in the world. Keep them coming in!

1 Like

I missed this when it was first announced and then had some RL commitments come up around the deadline, but since you guys extended the deadline I figured I’d try my luck. So this is my entry.

You can download the 5k wallpaper version HERE as well.
Enjoy!

5 Likes

Sorry for jumping in with so many submissions but this one has been bouncing round in my head for quite a while now. Basically just a little lighthearted humor for Federation Day:

1 Like

I would like to say a massive thank you for all your wonderful entries! I can confirm that the time period for submission is now over and entries are being judged by myself, HC Androidson and Alain Colcier. We should have a final judgement by the weekend, so stay tuned! Prizes will be dispensed with the announcement of the winners.

4 Likes

I have the pleasure of announcing the winners as follows! All prizes have been issued and contracted in Jita 4-4.

1st Place - Nora Maldoran
2nd Place - Rixx Javix
Joint 3rd Place - Jezaja and DeMichael Crimson

Honourable Mention - red revenge.

We had some splendid entries for the contest this year. Nora Maldoran’s entry in particular caught the eyes of all three judges and was a unanimous decision for first place. Praise was given to the classic ‘old school’ poster feel and the general layout.

Once again, a massive thank you to all that participated in this contest! I hope to run something similar next year for Federation Day YC123, so do not be disheartened if you did not win a prize this year.

For Liberty and Justice~

7 Likes

I think everybody posted great submissions for the contest.

Gratz to all the winners.

So which one of my submissions was picked for the joint 3rd Place?

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners, well deserved!

1 Like

Thank you for organizing this community event and thanks to everyone who submitted to the contest.

2 Likes

Thanks to MantelGlobalIndustries for hosting this contest.
Thanks to the jury.
And thanks everyone participating.

It was again great to challenge the creative mind to come up with something fitting for this event.

o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.