Eve Defence Force [Imperium]

We’re doing our part. Would you like to know more?

Fleets now going out every night. Small stuff, not CTAs. Join, chill out, make some isk, get on some fleets, have fun with a corp that recognises this is a game, not a second job.

Make Christmas come early, join Eve Defence Force.

We’re busy preparing for Christmas but we are still recruiting, we have daily PvP, and our space is fully upgraded for making money in. You can also pick where you want to make money across most of Imperium space so if you don’t like Fountain, don’t worry.

Still recruiting and some changes made to entry requirements.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. We are still recruiting, and we have plenty of PvP on offer, and no shortage of PvE opportunities, whether it’s mining, building or other.

Holidays are over and I’m back.

Get in touch, or leave a reply here if you’re looking for a corp. As a member of I mperium we’ve a lot to offer in PvP and PvE opportunities.

We’re gearing up again for the new year.

Come chat with us on discord or in game at ‘TheEDFBar’ if you’re looking for new PVE & PVP opportunities.

Opportunities are available for most playstyles.

Daily activity of a variety of kinds available for people to engage with. Give us a holla if you’re looking for a new corp. We might just have what you’re looking for.

We are, as ever, recruiting but please be aware that the recruitment team and myself have real lives and it may take more than a day to get back in touch with you. Best thing to do is jump on our discord and say hello.

It’s a weekend, perfect time to come join us in game at TheEDFBar or on our discord at Eve Defence Force to chat about what you’re looking for in a new corp and what EDF can offer you as a pilot! We are happy to talk to anyone who might be interested in a life of PVP and making isk in null sec, and we’d love to chat with you about what we have to offer to pilots old and young alike.

Still recruiting.

Ending your weekend looking for a new corporation? Look no further than Eve Defence Force! No matter your interests or playstyle, we are a corp where we can help further your aspirations or help you find your place in the game. Come see us in game at TheEDFBar or on discord at the link found in the first post in this thread!

We also recruit on Mondays.

It’s the weekend again, and what does that mean? Eve Defence Force is still open for recruiting! If you’ve ever dreamed of a chill, relaxed PVP corp in nullsec, the benefits of the Imperium, and the chance to grow as a player and a leader, we’re the place to be. Join us on Discord or in game today to speak with a recruiter!

Give us a look in, you might like what you see.

It’s Sylvania’s birthday, give her the best present you can and join Eve Defence Force.

It wasn’t my birthday 3 days ago, but it was yesterday LOL. Close! But we’re always open for recruitment.

Still recruiting, and even if you don’t want to join, you’re always welcome to come hang out with us on our discord.