!Eve Echoes being Completely Trash!

So it started as a good beta then we got a Chinese crapshoot!!! Why is this allowed??? Multiples of the same ships only slightly better, half of the original eve online functions are now being Re-implemented even tho they were working just fine in beta. No actual role or job diversity. Its more like you made a character, here try to do everything, instead of choosing a role or job. The drone thing… i have a terrible feeling that they are going to push this because of pvp… down the line they probably will come out with some super over powered and super over priced drones that are meant for pvp… basically a pay to win drone… and that leads me to the next thing they made their own faction with ships… i noticed that they deal maxed out kenetic and explosive damage… why is there even a ship like that??? I probably missed a few things but these are the things that upset me about Eve Echoes. If I missed it, please add to the topic. I just wanted eve online on my phone not some BS Moblie game that sutters to new comers. I had to learn, so should they! Its pretty bad when an Avid Gamer Says the “Beta” is better than the actual game.

People will literally throw money at garbage and trash as long as it dances for them.

This is not the only example of games going down hill. But this is disgusting by all means.

1 Like

Was never going to happen. I don’t know why you thought it would.

It was always, always, going to be a pay-walled farming mobile game.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

We’re still the EVE Online forums, not the EVE Echoes forums.

Closed.