Eve Escrow

The fist screen shot is of my main , the rest is of Nancy wilson , which I have in a Merlin , her only ship used to collect skill points the docked back up and log off,?

Yes. I figured that much.
Can you show us a picture of your main’s transactions?

Because your original question was about those Market Escrow fees on your main. Then you went ahead and showed us Market transactions for another character.

Edit: Well, looks like we figured it out. He bought stuff off the market and forgot, which is why his characters are losing money. Who knew that’s how the markets worked.

My main , I have been doing all kinds of buying and selling , just got my mining barge upgraded skills,

Whats that got to do with my 2 alts that sit waiting for free skill day , and lose over 15 million to market escrow , I do not set up buy or sell orders , on either of them , they both have a ship to go rat it and park ,?

You don’t actually have to set up Buy or Sell orders. Just buying things straight off the market is enough. Your own picture shows that you bought things off the market:

You can’t buy things for free off the market. You need to pay for them. That’s where your ISK has been going. It doesn’t matter what you use the character for. You need to pay ISK to buy stuff off the market.

You see that 2.208.034 ISK Market escrow at 13:05? Do you see how it matches perfectly with the purchase of three 150mm Prototype Gauss Guns for 2.208.034 ISK at 13:05?

That’s how markets work. You pay isk and you get items.

1 Like

You said Nancy Wilson is ratting in a merlin. How is the Merlin fit?

Nancy Wilson purchased 3 150mm prototype gauss guns, some antimatter charges, some shield extenders, and a microwarp drive and those all look like things that could go on a Merlin.

Wow , so sorry you are correct , I just plain forgot I did all of this , he comes the jeers and jabs , I know put down the crack pipe, so sorry , this thread can be deleted,

Keep on aRockin’,

1 Like

Haha, no problem man, it happens.

Many an eve player has woken up with a hangover and a stack of exotic dancers in their hangar they’ve no recollection of acquiring.

4 Likes

…of both genders :blush:

1 Like

Were you drinking on that date?

–Gadget has been known to tipple occasionally

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.