EVE Fanfest Returns in 2022

Cheers

CCP’s CCP Games Games

say that 3 times fast

Can we bring space puppies as well? :slight_smile:

Only if we can eat them?

I will gank you just for thinking about this! Or will exorcise you :angel:

I am still waiting answer about my kids… puppies later please get into queue… my kids can take care of your pups… and they can do the gang

1 Like

That’s a specie-discrimination! :smiley:

Then no party can start without them! :+1:

Unfortunately Iceland’s policy for pets is quite strict, so I’d strongly advise against it unless you are planning to spend an extended period of time in Iceland.

3 Likes

What’s this I read on the Iceland gov’t site regarding needing a negative COVID-19 test within 72 (I think) hours before boarding? I’m fully vaccinated and have never taken a COVID test nor experienced symptoms so I’m not sure about how this would work. If a test takes 12 hours like the page says, what would I show and who would I show it to? US customs? the gate agent? also, https://island.is/en/p/entry says I have to pre-register for something. this also confuses me. sure, fanfest is months away, but I still want to get my ducks in a row now instead of later in case stuff hits the fan. @CCP_Swift

2 Likes

Raises Hand

What’s a Harpa ?

Harpa Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre partners with ARTECHOUSE to bring innovative CIRCULEIGHT installation to Iceland. CIRCULEIGHT features designs and real-time interactive visuals inspired by eight elements: lava, basalt, glacier, water, flora, algae, microorganism and volcanic gas. Throughout the installation, audiences are fully immersed into this world through a powerful score of original music by renowned Icelandic composer Högni Egilsson.

Seem like new installation… its a place for concerts art exibitions events ect place pick english it intruduce different events ect like that one so if you find something planned and you interested , you can extend the period of time to attend those stuff

2 Likes

Harpa is the historical location of Fanfest for many years past - it’s an awesome event hall

Anything need to kow for the ones who plan to join as family ?
Is there any age restrictions?
Do players under 13 needs tickets ?
Or women stay and home and husband joins ?

1 Like

The More I know! :musical_note:

everyone coming to Fanfest will be required to show proof of vaccination, in the format provided by your country’s health authority. Depending on the recommendation of health officials nearer the time, we may require attendees to be tested before entering the arena.

Ah, the privilege of being CSM, free airplane trips. :slight_smile:

In this day and age I am not sure that that would be considered a perk by some.

m

3 Likes

Whee. Everything booked for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is subject to change based on future policy, but the way it works currently:

Before coming arriving in Iceland, you will need proof of a negative COVID result. You will supply this information at the airport when you are checking in for your flight. There’s also a registration document that you will need to fill out (it’s quite short) 24h before your flight. At the moment, you do not require a COVID test after landing, however that has been the case in other times. It’s impossible for us to gauge what policy will be like come May, but we’re committed to a safe event and will follow all policy that the Health Department puts out.

1 Like

The IcelandAir discount code doesn’t provide any discounted pricing on any tier of tickets, at least not from the US of A.