Eve feels laggy

always seems at its worst between 20:00 and 22:00 UTC,
traceroute and other tests from the launcher don’t show anything different for this period when compared to other times of day.

1 Like

Same problem here, playing from the EU.

And still no improvement, or comment.

1 Like

Yup, CCP don’t care or sweeping it under the rug, sad actually. Might just quit soon.

Hard lags every evening - from 19:00 eve time. You need to do something with that s*t, its impossible to play in such situation. No pvp = no subscription.

Same here. There is too much laaag every evening since a couple of weeks…

The sad part is that I thought this was a new thread referring to the new build, then noticed that it started back in August!:joy::joy:

…and ,yes, I am having plenty of lag,rubberbanding, and blackscreens.

Is there any update to this?

Its impossible to do PVP/PVE from 19:00 UTC (3pm EST) to about 23:00 UTC (7pm EST). This is obviously not an isolated issue since several people are reporting it. I first thought it was a joke that EVE lags around this time every day without fail but there is something happening with your datacenter that is screwing up connections.

1 Like

Joining the rest of the people in this thread. Having the exact same issues as the people before me.

1 Like

Seems like i can add myself to this thread.

For the last month i have made sure to only play during the morning and into mid-day as i start seeing from around 18:00 EVE time rubberbanding issues myself. The later on the day it gets the more often the issues occur. At around 18:00 its a question of some small spikes, some inventory menus load slowly and sometimes your lock on a target takes an additional 3 seconds.

20:00 to 00:00 is when i’ve experienced most issues, consistently inventory menus not loading at all, having my ship arrive in warp at a gate, then the next moment im back in warp, then i’ve arrived, now im back in warp and so on, just a constant back and forth (the max loops of rubberband i’ve experienced was 7). My ship from one frame to another be in one direction then another for no discernible reason, my ship is stopped but its moving. I fly around in space and within one frame i went from 30km away to 1km away. My guns wont cycle and so on.

Using the ctrl+shift+alt+m menu to look at my network, outgoing calls and so on gives me no indication that there’s any issues what so ever. The closest to an issue i’ve been able to find is the intercontinental node between my country and the UK sees massive outgoing packet loss of up to 60%.

Just a big mess honestly

2 Likes

Lagging alot for past few days, Log viewer says alot of Timeslices, tried most of tricks but cant seem to shake it

1 Like

Already moved from 3 omega accounts to only one, no point in paying and not seeing things solved. Same issues, unplayable sometimes. Can’t even expand corporation hangar.

Edit: yup, 22:00 and the lag seems to have vanished.

2 Likes

Same here, EST player. Happy to share tracert info from the network diagnostic tools in the launcher – they are not good.

just to sign up myself here :slight_smile:

This problem is still occurring for me, Any new info or fixes? It make’s eve very risky to play.

1 Like

It’s just how eve is now.

having this damn problem myself, this damn game is starting have too many issues and im ‘’ that close to fking biomassing all my character and kiss the game goodbye

Same thing here. The most laggy is the market tab. It’s really annoying

Gimme your stuff xD

Same issue!
one example: the FPS Monitor shows hard drops if i open something (market, invetary, email)
In battle i have small lags too, with same hard FPS drops. (Graphic Content Settings: low)

GPU: Radeon 5500 XT