EVE FleetWatch

Hello fellow PVPers and fans of Fleet Warfare,

I want to introduce to you a tool I just finished and would love if you all gave it a try.

It’s called EVE FleetWatch or EFW in short and it provides the following features:

• See members in your fleet including location (system, docked / in space), ship-type and current ship-name (No more “There’s a Brutix on D-Scan!!!” “Nevermind, it’s one of ours…”)

• Assign specific roles to fleet-members (scout, tackle, ecm, …)

• Set waypoints for your fleet-members, so no more posting of destinations in fleet-chat

• Best of all: There is no need to register members or anything, as the tool fetches your current fleet-status from the api and “creates” fleets on-the-fly

So don’t wait any longer and start using EFW now: https://efw.cub3x.com

Looking forward to read your opinions about it! If you find any bugs I would love to hear about them as well.

Regards,
Drak

Ps: If you like the tool and want to keep on using it, I would really appreciate a donation to keep the hamsters happy and keeping the server alive :wink:

Tried it, but nothing loaded

Were you in a fleet? How many members in the fleet?

There has been a little problem assigning the role it seems. I removed your char from the db and would be nice if you could give it a try again.

If there’s a problem of any kind please provide a screenshot if you can - thank you!

Drak

Tried, but still nothing. Does one need to be FC?

The FC needs to be using this tool, yes. Members are optional.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.