EVE in 2023 - Your Wishes & Hopes

Satire, what are the warning signs?

they are so a supper capital would be funny for a new player to have after two day

I could say that I wish CCP would come to their senses and bring traditional wardecs back, but I have no actual hope or expectation that they will ever do so.

Development-wise I only hope they will produce enough cotton-candy fluff theme park content to attract lots of squishy targets to my neighborhood of space while avoiding messing around with any fundamental game mechanics, since their judgement on the fundamental stuff tends to be questionable.

I hope the community grows, the FW stuff or whatever continues to breathe life into lowsec, and many noobs fall beneath my blasters.

1 Like

Selfish much? Maybe you could do something positive to help the player base grow.

“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.”

─JFK─

And what happened to JFK

He went AFK

He got ganked…

yes he did

It was a lone gunman!

can you not take a joke?

I do many positive things! I especially enjoy providing new players with their very first PvP experience. I’m sure some of them appreciate it.

4 Likes

I doubt that.

I hope they remove all PvP from HS so this game will finally die and I can say “I told you so” lol

1 Like

If hopes and wishes were puppies and dishes… I don’t know, just stop whining about everything.

3 Likes

Great attitude. Way to support your gaming community.

1 Like

The funny thing is, you agree with his idea.

1 Like

Well…we haven’t heard what you do in that respect.

1 Like

I wish to got “Galaxy Express 999” ship skin for Gallente Iteron Mark V in this Christmas. Even need to purchase with PLEX.

1 Like

“…Mom said puppy’s days are through, she’s going to throw him in the stew…”

Maybe not gank them?