EVE is made by You

Across all images in the gallery 1.7 million portraits were used, and the base collection has ~15 million, so around 10% of the EVE (total) population has been used.

3 Likes

I need to be on the Amarr one. All my skills are in Amarrian ships or relative skills and my Aparrel costs almost 5bil. My home is Amarr and i do not like anything but Amarrian Tech.

I demand reparations XD

@Duella_Cre_Vil

/blazing-phoenix/ [22400,12288,“Duella Cre Vil (2020-11-06)”,],
./foundation/ [17600,13248,“Duella Cre Vil (2020-11-06)”,],

Very nice and definitely an impressive collection of pics created with character portraits.

The search option showed my portrait in 8 of those pics.

This is an awesome work definitely, but I’m apparently not on that !!
Why :sob: :sob: :sob:

Interestingly, there are several portraits includes no avatars, only backgrounds. Bad CCP.

Oh!

You took a group shot of all my alts.
Splendid! :grin:

-Army of Gadget

Excuse me, those are not my alts - those are my stalkers.

3 Likes

@Chribba

So does this mean you have a collection of all the old portraits that could be searched through by name?

There’s this, big file though and linked to char ID but that’s easy to find:

http://cdn1.eveonline.com/data/OldCharPortraits_256.zip

So you’ve got ganked off the image board by these alternate versions of you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

All it proves is that Chribba is a bot who tried to AFK automate the process, and he failed to pick the images with love and tender care.

I have a copy of all old portraits that I saved back in the days in addition to the CCP provided one.

1 Like

Here i have to delete the printscreens regard to links chribba shared about “ so called “ aiko alts… Visibly community find it inappropriate, offensive and obscene.

By saying that… Someone made these alts long ago… these alts bio contains harassing and obscene sexual referances and all over disguisting… As well as no need to say name of accounts so close to original account owners name … people think they are her alts.
This brings another issue onto table … impersonating someone in EvE is serious violation…
Here by saying

… I am the one who mention and state violatins here .
Not the one who violate it.

I have shared a piece of printscreen which exist in game already …
I am just a messenger. The one who see and point the issue out.
And if community find the content inappropirate… hope they also see content is not belong to me… it has already seeded into this threads subject.

these pics are handpicked or used an algorithm or such … really ?

She is a content creator … and one of representative well known play style … and these are the accounts of people who create these to harass her. Impersonation and sexually explicit content is very visible .

I think you just miswrite it .
It is an ABUSING** content

I did give like when i see it first … i like the idea too… but i remove it when i see how this evolved… it disturbed me,

You may not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity.

If even someone like Chribba is mistaking these harassment clones for Aiko’s alts, then it’s very obvious that rules are being broken, and Aiko is entitled to sue for damages done in the Amarr court of law.

Am I somewhere?

REEEEEE

I am so angry right now! You trolled me good!

REEEEEE

3 Likes

If you mean that “knight” is me … no … i am not a man . i dont even play anymore… i quit eve because of heavy harassment from men …
No probably she did not even ticket these stuff or someonelse neither…

I seen these accounts first time… and i need to check them .And iwhat i saw gave me nousea…

Now

Seeing how do you normalise these gives me even more nousea!

If CCP tolerates this …it is just

:nauseated_face:f :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

There is noone else than me here who mention the fact seriously .
Who are you talking about then ?

Also it is not even CODE . And attention need , good or bad is irrelevant here.
There is nothing to do with that .

Cool to find myself on Incarna the year i started lol

1 Like