I currently made eve-mails.com v.1.3.0( dev ) publicly available. It is an improvement of the previous version 1.2.0.
For the more technically inclined people here is the link to the project ( v1.3 ) on GitHub: https://github.com/RMo-Sloth/evemails/tree/1.3.0_prod
Old implemented features are:
- Single signup
- Multiple account support
- Reading ( inbox ) mail
- Tracking unread mails of all your account on the dashboard
- Marking unread mails as read upon opening them
- Deleting mails
New features in v1.3.0
- Loading newly received mails while the site is opened automatically.
- Reply to received mails
- Write a new mail ( currently limited implementation where you can only send mails to my character ( Eve Mails ) )
- Account detection and highlighting of corresponding character
- Corporation member detection and highlighting
- Alliance member detection and highlighting
- New favicons
- mail counter now updates immediately when a mail is opened ( marking it as read ).
- mails are properly ordered by date after a new mail is loaded.
- access is no longer limited to 20 mins ( but an infinite duration )
Feedback will be appreciated ( e.g.: Bug reports, Design suggestions / improvements).
Any ISK donations to my ingame character ‘Eve Mails’ are appreciated.
Current reported issues :