I originally wrote this for personal/corp use, but since quite some of the alternatives are vanishing I thought I’d share it:
https://spacemail.xyz is a webbased mail client/calendar viewer for capsuleers. Just check it out. Its not blazing fast, the main reason being mails are not stored on the server, just cached for a very limited time.
List of features:
- Browse and read mails (with some conversion of ingame links, chars and kills -> zKillboard, systems -> dotlan…)
- Write mails (WYSIWYG editor supporting formatting, colors and links)
- Reply / Reply to all / Delete mails
- Mark entire pages + Delete all/mark all read/unread
- Browse the Calendar and respond to events
- Read notifications (WIP, so the actual notification content is not parsed but displayed as is)
- Desktop notification on new mail (can be activated in the preferences)
- Light and dark theme (preferences)
Sources (including installation instructions) can be found here:
Eveything is developed and “tested” under php 7.2 and mysql 5.6 but php5.5+ with curl and mysql5.x should work.
If you run this on anything but apache, please secure the cache folders against remote access (.htacces files to do this in apache are included).
If you see errors after an update from the sources please check the config.php.sample for changes.
As usual, I do this just for fun but if you feel like throwing some isk my way to support this, much appreciated.