Spacemail (out of game evemail webapp) back with new home

Hi all,

I had to migrate spacemail to a new domain, you can find it here:

also the sources have been updated to support php7.2:

Here’s the feature list from the old thread:

List of features:

• Browse and read mails (with some conversion of ingame links, chars and kills -> zKillboard, systems -> dotlan…)
  • Write mails (WYSIWYG editor supporting formatting, colors and links)
  • Reply / Reply to all / Delete mails
  • Mark entire pages + Delete all/mark all read/unread
  • Browse the Calendar and respond to events
  • Read notifications (WIP, so the actual notification content is not parsed but displayed as is)
  • Desktop notification on new mail (can be activated in the preferences)
  • Light and dark theme (preferences)
  • NEW: View fittings

Bests,
Snitch

3 Likes

One of my fav. websites. I was already going &ˆ#&#*&##, then I found your new url and was like :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks, glad you like it. Unfortunately I can’t put a forward from the old to the new domain. TL;DR: Stay away from freenom as domain provider…

1 Like

Sources and page updated. Fixed notifications and a small bug that prevented certain fittings to show.

Also switched to SSO v2 using local token verification. If you run your own instance please read the Update instructions in the README.
Also, this changes the requirements quite a bit: php7.1+, php-gmp, php-mbstring

Cheers

2 Likes

Updated to version 1.4:

Scopes are only requested as needed for the individual pages.

This update requires database changes (sql file provided), details in the README.

Cheers,
Snitch

1 Like

Wow, great to see this site is back active again.

After the shut down of Eve Gate and the old forums, Spacemail was great and the perfect partner with these active forum scripts.

When it stopped working I didn’t consider the site domain was changed, I just thought there were technical issues server side that would soon get fixed. After a while I got tired of waiting and needed a replacement. While in the process of creating a thread asking for that, this thread was listed as similar threads already posted.

Spacemail is back !!!

Thank you very much, this site actually fills a great big hole and a much needed function that CCP left out of these new forums.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. Btw. It’s open source, so you could always host your own. All it needs is a webserver running Mysql and php with a couple of modules.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.