I currently made eve-mails.com v.1.4.0 publicly available. It is an improvement of the previous version 1.3.0.
For the more technically inclined people here is the link to the project ( v1.4 ) on GitHub: https://github.com/RMo-Sloth/evemails/tree/1.4.0
Old implemented features are:
- Single signup
- Multiple account support
- Reading ( inbox ) mail
- Tracking unread mails of all your account on the dashboard
- Marking unread mails as read upon opening them
- Deleting mails
- Loading newly received mails while the site is opened automatically.
- Reply to received mails
- Write a new mail ( currently limited implementation where you can only send mails to my character ( Eve Mails ) )
- Account detection and highlighting of corresponding character
- Corporation member detection and highlighting
- Alliance member detection and highlighting
- New favicons
New features in v1.4.0
- New logo ( by MagmaRabbit )
- New banner
- Newsfeed ( You can be a sponsor eve-mails for 100M/month and be featured in it )
- Character search / selection tool ( you can send mails to anyone you want now! )
- Displaying the amount of unread mails now load properly at the initialisation of the page.
Feedback will be appreciated ( e.g.: Bug reports, Design suggestions / improvements).
Any ISK donations to my ingame character ‘Eve Mails’ are appreciated.
Current reported issues :