Eve-mails.com_1.4.0

I currently made eve-mails.com v.1.4.0 publicly available. It is an improvement of the previous version 1.3.0.

For the more technically inclined people here is the link to the project ( v1.4 ) on GitHub: https://github.com/RMo-Sloth/evemails/tree/1.4.0

Old implemented features are:

• Single signup
  • Multiple account support
  • Reading ( inbox ) mail
  • Tracking unread mails of all your account on the dashboard
  • Marking unread mails as read upon opening them
  • Deleting mails
  • Loading newly received mails while the site is opened automatically.
  • Reply to received mails
  • Write a new mail ( currently limited implementation where you can only send mails to my character ( Eve Mails ) )
  • Account detection and highlighting of corresponding character
  • Corporation member detection and highlighting
  • Alliance member detection and highlighting
  • New favicons

New features in v1.4.0

• New logo ( by MagmaRabbit )
  • New banner
  • Newsfeed ( You can be a sponsor eve-mails for 100M/month and be featured in it )
  • Character search / selection tool ( you can send mails to anyone you want now! )

Bugfixes

• Displaying the amount of unread mails now load properly at the initialisation of the page.

:star_struck: Feedback will be appreciated ( e.g.: Bug reports, Design suggestions / improvements).
:star_struck: Any ISK donations to my ingame character ‘Eve Mails’ are appreciated.

Current reported issues :

• none

Apparently the online version was still running into ‘development mode’. Thus not allowing people to add characters / use the site. The issue has been addressed now and everything is in working order again.

PS: The fact that this has been the case for 2 weeks without any feedback alerted me that it is likely noone is actually using the website.

Where should I promote this website so I can get some people to use it?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.