Had a few people asking about hotels and transport. Here is a handy breakdown for you!
Getting to the venue
Manchester is served by the Metrolink tram system covering the majority of the city centre, Manchester airport and Victoria + Piccadilly train stations and is the most convenient for travelling.
The closest Metrolink stop to the venue is “St Peters Square” with the venue being around a 7 minute walk.
A network map can be found below:
Parking in the city centre wouldn’t be recommended for a longer visit as it can get costly however there are 2 NCP Car parks near Piccadilly station which have reasonable rates:
- Store street (M1 2WD) £5 on weekends for 24 hours
- Travis Street (M1 2NG) £10 for 4 - 24 hours
With both options, you can take the Metrolink to St Peters Square from Piccadilly train station
There are a number of options within short walking distance of the venue, we would recommend checking booking sites such as booking.com and Expedia as they have some cost effective deals:
- Easyhotel Manchester (17 minute walk)
- ibis Manchester Centre Princess Street (6 min walk)
- ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street Hotel (9 min walk)
- Travelodge Manchester Piccadilly (16 min walk)
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre (3 min walk)
- Pendulum Hotel (7 min walk)
- Britannia Hotel City Centre (10 min walk)
- The Principal Manchester (3 min walk)
- Hotel Novotel Manchester Centre (8 min walk)
- Townhouse Hotel Manchester (9 min walk)
- Midland Hotel, Manchester (8 min walk)