Eve Online Astronomy Club

You see five letters, but you’re missing the skunk, which is a lot more visible than the letters. Why don’t you see the skunk? I’ll tell you why, it’s because different people will see different pareidolias.

If you think they’re real, take the original image and do the following before applying any filter:

• first, invert colors. Then do the filtering and see whether the letters, squigglers and such still are there (but, in inverted color).

• then, take the original image again and rotate it 90 degrees, then apply all filters. Squigglers should still be there, just rotated.

Or maybe they will be completely gone after altering the geometry of the bitmap, which will lead to different noise and then no more patterns -or just different patterns in different places.

Oh and BTW… no, your telescope is not better than those of old. Price appart, the abbility of a telescope to perform depends upon its physical properties aka aperture and focal length. Those deluded astornomers of past had larger telescopes with inmensely greater aperture and focal lenght than any commercial telescope of today. And yet they were watching a faint object under heavy atmospheric blurriness (actually the more magnification a telescope has, the worse atmospheric blurring becomes).

There’s a side story of the Italian astronomer talking about “canali” (grooves) and English astornomers mistaking “canali” for “canals”, which led to a lot of imagination and pareidolia.

Once again you are wrong.

Mars as seen through 6-inch (15 cm) aperture reflecting telescope , as Schiaparelli may have seen it.

You are trying to equate a telescope that existed in 1877 as being better than a telescope in 2020.

Once again you have deluded your own argument by not researching the fact that manufacturing of optical and camera systems have progressed greatly since 1877 or did you forget to adjust the focus on that aspect of your argument?

The telescope used to view Mars was the 218 mm Merz refractor. A simple telescope.

A refracting telescope (also called a refractor ) is a type of optical telescope that uses a lens as its objective to form an image (also referred to a dioptric telescope). The refracting telescope design was originally used in spy glasses and astronomical telescopes but is also used for long focus camera lenses. Although large refracting telescopes were very popular in the second half of the 19th century, for most research purposes the refracting telescope has been superseded by the reflecting telescope which allows larger apertures.

The keyword being dioptric - Dioptrics is the study of the refraction of light, especially by lenses. Telescopes that create their image with an objective that is a convex lens (refractors) are said to be “dioptric” telescopes.

My telescope is a catadioptric - Catadioptric telescopes are optical telescopes that combine specifically shaped mirrors and lenses to form an image. This is usually done so that the telescope can have an overall greater degree of error correction than their all-lens or all-mirror counterparts, with a consequently wider aberration-free field of view.

Lots of errors on your part based on your associations Yiole.

I’m certain my 127mm Star Max would mud stump that 218mm refractor into the ground, where it belongs.

Answer the question Yiole.

Have you ever looked through a telescope let alone taken a photo through a telescope?

1 Like

Very good video on Cymatics, Bio & Sonoluminescence.

As you can see from the video sound does vibrate in water. Snowflakes are created in the same manner. When water vibrates at a certain frequency during the winter, the cold of winter causes the same effect seen in the pan of water being vibrated. Clouds high in the atmosphere where it is very cold thus release snowflakes that are the same thing as raindrops.

When it is snowing it is actually raining. The only difference is the wavelengths of sound and other factors have slowed greatly thus forming the snowflake compared to warmer weather in the atmosphere that causes atoms to be more energetic thus forming rain drops.

Since I am viewing images through my telescope which there is air, air that contains water vapors, water vapors that are transport systems for microbes, between the object being viewed and the camera lens taking the photo then I should see very similar images that are seen in the video.

Since these images were taken during the relative warmth of late Autumn the temperature of the regions where clouds would be very high in the atmosphere would still be warm enough to not cause crystallized images of snowflakes to appear. You have to remember that I am viewing light that has traveled 25 years to Earth in the image of Sheliak above.

Now, since sound vibrates through water, which there is water in the air, when sound comes to a solid object that is not water, the sound wave cannot penetrate the object and just like light that cannot penetrate the object either creates the image that we are then able to see with the telescope.

Our eyes cannot see these interactions taking place because the interactions seen around the two stars that are absorbing sound waves and as well as light are either very small, on the magnitude of a speck of dust to being microbiol in size.

Dust - Dust in homes, offices, and other human environments contains small amounts of plant pollen, human and animal hairs, textile fibers, paper fibers, minerals from outdoor soil, human skin cells, burnt meteorite particles, and many other materials which may be found in the local environment.

The other factor is that the artifacts seen in the image are part of the Ultra Violet spectrum of light that we cannot see either.

Now the artifacts that you are seeing in the image above, other than the two stars, are actually sitting on the glass of the aperture of the telescope.

Dust comes in many forms and will usually never repeat the same shape, just like a snowflake never repeats the same crystallized pattern. But when sound and light encounter an object that does have the same shape, such as the Squiggles and the other images included, then the Squiggles are in fact not Pareidolia but are a type of microbe.

These are images of Pareidolia

Now since my photos are taken of space where there could be clouds very high up in the atmosphere, clouds that constantly change shape and like the snowflake will never form the same reflected or refracted image twice, the images of the Squiggles are in fact real and not pareidolia.

You can see in the image below how the artifacts around the Squigglers constantly changes shape, but the Squigglers themselves retain the same shape regardless of the sound and light waves that they are encountering.

There were not any obstructions in my view either on the night I took these photos nor were there any low atmosphere clouds that can be seen with the naked eye. Just a straight and clear line of sight between the camera the telescope and the stars being viewed.

Based on the three images above having the cat like ears, long tail and two eyes, then I am 100% certain that they are Uredospores

Spore 1

1 Like

The next images are of two artifacts that I found, one in the Star Child or golden colored photo and the darker photo taken of Vega.

A1

The disc in the center with the plunger sticking out of it that is casting a shadow on the disc is obviously noticeable.

I digitally stained the artifact for better viewing.

This artifact appears to be the same shaped as the one above and was captured at such an angle to see another protrusion sticking out the back side of the disc.

A1a

1 Like

I found another interesting artifact that might be a clue to the cattle mutilations that have taken place since 1606 in London where the first documented cattle mutilation took place.

The suspense around cattle mutilations involves many theories including a local sicko and aliens.

Not One Drop Of Blood

Anderson said he had just been near the spot the night before. The next morning, his cow was laid over and dead, her udder removed with something razor-sharp.

“And not one drop of blood anywhere,” Anderson said.

Everything You Do Leaves Tracks

Another cut up and bloodless cow was found two years ago a mile from her homeplace. A hunter discovered the carcass near a water trough just hours after the kill. Davies said she and her husband rode strategic circles around the area with four-wheelers to try and find vehicle tracks, horse tracks, something. They never found any. And in this country, “everything you do leaves tracks,” Davies said.

“A lot of people lean toward the aliens,” Jenkins said. “One caller had told us to look for basically a depression under the carcass. ‘Cause he said that the alien ships will kinda beam the cow up and do whatever they are going to do with it. Then they just drop them from a great height.”

Equally mysterious is the fact that coyotes and scavenger birds will not usually come around the bodies of mutilated cattle, though they will readily feed on those of animals killed in conventional ways.

In most cases, mutilation wounds appear to be clean and carried out surgically. Mutilated animals are sometimes, though not always,[16] reported to have been drained of blood and show no sign of blood in the immediate area or around their wounds.

According to Howard Burgess, nearly 90 percent of mutilated cattle are between four and five years old.[17]

The absence of tracks or footprints around the site of the mutilated carcass is often considered a hallmark of cattle mutilation.[ citation needed ] However, in some cases, strange marks or imprints near the site have been found. In the famous “Snippy” case, there was an absolute absence of tracks in a 100 ft (30 m) radius of the carcass (even the horse’s own tracks disappeared within 100 ft (30 m) of the body.) But within this radius, several small holes were found seemingly “punched” in the ground and two bushes were absolutely flattened.[18] In Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, June 1976, a “trail of suction cup-like impressions” was found leading from a mutilated three-year-old cow. The indentations were in a tripod form, 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter, 28 inches (70 cm) apart, and disappeared 500 feet (150 m) from the dead cow. Similar incidents were reported in the area in 1978

Three Sucker Holes

I found this image in the Star Child photo taken a few minutes before the photo of Vega. If you can’t see the suction like circular holes then check out the image below that I have edited the contrast and colors of or digital staining.

The three suction holes labeled 1,2 and 3 do form a tripod when you draw a line from the center of each suction hole to a center point.

Three Sucker Holes1ba

The artifacts on the perimeter have been stained to show how they are curving, possibly due to air being forced out of the suction holes. Unlike the rest of the image that is cluttered with artifacts, the area between the three suction holes having almost no artifacts at all tells me that an excavation process is taking place.

On 12.13.2019 at 6:59 am I took a photo of the Moon. No telescope just a camera.
Camera settings were 1/10 second exposure time, ISO: ISO-950, Focal Length: 2 mm, F-stop: f/1.9

Follow the slant of the ray reflecting off of the Moon towards the trees.

Small UFO

Light curve adjusted - notice the segmented tail with claw on the back and the orb?

Color Adjust showing how the reflected light of the Moon is reflecting off of the dome and saucer section.

Small UFO3

This is the best I could clarify the image

I then chromed the above image in Corel PSP.

I also chromed the original snip of the image as well.

This could actually be the same UTO (Unidentified Telescoped Object) The image below was taken through the telescope so the actual image would be flipped. The photo that I found this UTO in comes from the Star Child photo that I took of Vega on 10.11.2019 at 0139 am.

You can see the tail extending from the UTO with the claw on it, just like the one I took with my smartphone camera minus the telescope.

What is odd is that I have found numerous saucer UTO’s around Star Child. In the image below I have digitally stained the artifacts that appear to be circular, have a domed top as well as the orbs or spherical artifacts.

Another photo of extracted artifacts showing the UTO with tail and claw.

Obviously the UTO found in the photo taken of the Moon at 6:59 am is real and isn’t as microscopic as I thought. How can the camera on my smartphone take a photo of something that is microscopic?

Download the photo of the Moon and adjust the light curve for yourself.

1 Like

Took a new photo of Jupiter yesterday with just my Smartphone at 6:54 pm.
1/4 shutter speed ,ISO 800

You can increase the light curve of the image in GIMP 2.8 to see the same thing.

1 Like

I meditated for a few hours several days ago. As I traveled in my mind through the artifacts in my images they gave me the power and strength to mold their odd shapes into a conduit far outside of our own time. No I don’t do drugs either, that kills the overall sensation and totally fouls the connection. I also had a dream where I found myself in a tunnel. In the tunnel I could see light at both ends. I moved to the right of the Earthen tunnel and looked out across a vast plain that was lifeless. Three figures with no faces clothed in robes with hoods approached the tunnel. I fled back inside the tunnel and to the other end. Coming out of the tunnel there were literally thousands of robe figures whose faces I could barely make out. Most seemed to be gnarled but not grotesquely gnarled. I then found myself rising above them. I could see them talking to amongst themselves, some looked at me. Right before the dream ended I could see a faint moon in the background with mountain ranges on the horizon.

Everything was a brownish gray, more gray than anything. All of the figures wore hooded robes. I had this dream maybe a year ago, before I purchased my telescope. Then I took the images of Vega and found all of those odd artifacts that shouldn’t be there. Artifacts such as Star Child, a robed and hooded figure, Star Baby, a robed and hooded figure.

Then I started finding these faces.

It wasn’t until I found the Midnight Reaper artifact and put one of the faces into it did I finally understand my dream.

MR3

MR1

MR2

Basically, if sound and light vibrations can cause water to form into unique shapes such as snow flakes that never repeat the same pattern then such an interaction can be viewed as a form of communication, if the correct sound and light wave frequencies are modulated within the brain that trigger stimuli in the brain. It would take a very complex sentient being to be able to do this. The only two beings that I know who know this secret are God and Creation. Who else would mold and shape a dream that would then be seen in the Unseen Light while taking photos of the stars and space? A dream that is made from Unseen Light that is shaped and given life by our hands into the Seen Light. Three parts of the whole. A message from God and Creation, that no matter where Terran’s go in the Universe both of them will be there in our dreams, the Unseen Light and Seen Light.

Thus we become the Trident of the Seas of the Universe, the Tip of the Spear and the Thrust of the Sword into the soft scales of the enemy of a life, Those from Beyond the Void.

Welcome to the front lines New Eden.

1 Like

I finally got a response from an eye doctor regarding the Star Child image.

While I find those patterns to be intriguing, I am inclined to think they are not bacteria. It’s unlikely that bacteria are on your cornea (more likely that they are underneath your eyelid out of your field of vision). Those patterns may be floaters within your eye, or may be imperfections in your camera.

1. Not bacteria.

2. Can’t be floaters jumping from eyes to the camera sensor. But if the artifacts are floaters from my eye, then why is my mind creating such floaters ? If the images are floaters in my eye that somehow get onto the eyepiece while I was looking through the eye piece prior to attaching the camera, then a proof an ancient of creation still exists that the light of the Universe illuminated in the photo that used the natural starlight of Vega.

Basically, deep in the subconscious mind, the earliest aspects of human DNA being created, life in the Unseen Light of the mind converges with the Seen Light to create life.

Otherwise there is an alien life presence on the Earth that are communicating with humans by vibrating the water in the air at certain frequencies that the eye then registers as images in the subconscious that we can’t see but our mind recognizes.

It might be possible to see with our dreams or subconscious. Although a minor test, if one were to subconsciously think of something and then place their eye on a 25 mm Plossl telescope eye piece during the thought while looking at a distant star, making certain the eye comes as close as possible to the eyepiece glass. Don’t look at the Sun. The Smartphone would then be attached to the eyepiece without touching the glass of the eyepiece. Smartphone settings of 1/4 shutter speed and 850 ISO. Once attached to the eyepiece aim the Smartphone at a distant very bright star, zoom in and take several photos. The picture doesn’t have to be perfect because the goal is get the Seen Light of the Universe to mix with the Unseen Light of the subconscious light. Mixing the Visible Light of Creation and the Unseen Light of Creation in the subconscious just might give us the ability to see God. Once the photo has been taken use GIMP 2.8 to increase the light curve of the photo thus exposing the artifacts with Seen and Unseen Light. Once God is seen the Connection of the Three Parts of the Whole will be complete and humanity will be set free of the Darkness on Earth so that humans will have the strength to venture into the Universe. It might take some time to get the technique down but don’t give up hope, Creation will be revealed.

Hallowed be the Revenant and Revanant.

1 Like

Here is an artifact that is Pareidolia. I call it Star Punk.

The Hooded Man

Hooded Man1

1 Like

I have found one occurrence in my photos that can possibly be explained by cloud formations.

In the photo below of Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr., pilot of the Gemini 12 spaceflight, you can see the clouds forming C like rings with a cloud in the center.

Cirrus clouds are wispy, feathery, and composed entirely of ice crystals. They often
are the first sign of an approaching warm front or upper-level jet streak. Unlike cirrus,
cirrostratus clouds form more of a widespread, veil-like layer (similar to what stratus
clouds do in low levels). When sunlight or moonlight passes through the hexagonalshaped ice crystals of cirrostratus clouds, the light is dispersed or refracted (similar to
light passing through a prism) in such a way that a familiar ring or halo may form.

Thus the images below are most likely cirrostratus clouds.

Device40a

VegaFieldDevice3

VegaFieldDevice5

What is still odd though are the spines coming off of the clouds themselves.

Compilation

Clouds however do not form artifacts such as the images below.

Mouth oranamentation2

Head5a

1 Like

I did some effect editing to one of the artifacts.

Original

Artifact outlined in white. Dust outline in yellow.

I then used the highlight selection tool to isolate the artifact and then applied a smudge and blend brush the artifact.

You can see that the artifact does have a solid hexagonal outer ring and a membrane of some type in the center.

In this image you can see the dust trail or matter that is traveling behind the artifact suddenly make a turn towards the artifact as if it is being attracted to the artifact and then passes through the artifacts membrane.

If this is light passing through a facet on an ice crystal then there wouldn’t be any slight curve to the light as it was attracted to the crystal facet and then passed out of the facet.

Brewster’s angle (also known as the polarization angle ) is an angle of incidence at which light with a particular polarization is perfectly transmitted through a transparent dielectric surface, with no reflection . When unpolarized light is incident at this angle, the light that is reflected from the surface is therefore perfectly polarized. This special angle of incidence is named after the Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster

When light encounters a boundary between two media with different refractive indices, some of it is usually reflected as shown in the figure above. The fraction that is reflected is described by the Fresnel equations, and is dependent upon the incoming light’s polarization and angle of incidence.

If the hexagonal artifact was a crystal and the matter was light passing through the crystal then other facets of the hexagonal artifact would also be seen as the light passed through the first facet and then the facet above.

You can also see that the artifact itself is angled at 45 degrees based on the shorter dimension between the artifacts edges. If it was at 180 degrees then the left side would be visible like the right side is visible.

I might have made a mistake on the original matter trail.

The new trail of matter passing through the artifact would be more consistent with a gravitational force being applied to the matter trail that is directing the trail through the hexagonal artifact. If the second matter trail is the correct matter trail and the first that I highlighted that appears to be passing behind the artifact is not the correct matter trail, then where is the first matter trail that should be seen through the membrane passing the artifact?

Actually if you look closely through the membrane you can see sphere like globules that continues in a perfect line compared to where it is located on the left side of the artifact.

The new incident of matter is the correct curvature, Now why the artifact is causing the matter trail to curve and pass through its membrane is different story totally.

1 Like

I found a really good online mycology library - https://mycology.adelaide.edu.au/

Now comes the arduous task of finding my little spores. The problem that I will run into most likely will be that if Star Child and Star Baby are in fact some type of spore, fungi, algae or yeast like life, then such data would be locked away in some forbidden knowledge vault. After all if mycologists were able to determine that such a spore that resembled the human form existed, then there goes the notion of Earth based religions being all knowing and exact without actually knowing, right out the window with the baby and tub of washing water.

If mycologists know of the existence of such spores and are keeping the data locked away from the public, their agents using words such as “pareidolia” to discount the spores as being real, then not only is there a cover up of extreme proportions taking pace, but also that a spore such as Star Child or Star Baby could be the link to the phenom known as E.T and UFO’s.

After all the aspect of religions on Earth is based off of one person being all knowledgeable and everyone else being wrong. They are not even close to being real in their testaments, to say the least.

1 Like

I had a Meade 5" Refractor Telescope back in the mid 1980’s, it was motorized with a large assortment of lenses, camera adapter, etc. I still remember to this day clearly viewing the rings of Saturn, the moons of Jupiter, Mars, the craters of our own Moon, etc.

Had a lot of good times back then, I did all my stargazing in the backyard of my home in Los Angeles County, California, USA. Whenever we had a house party, I’d set up the Telescope so everybody could view whichever planet was prominent in the night sky. Of course during the party some drunken fool would bump / nudge the scope off it’s mark to which I would quickly realign it to view the moon.

I must say it was a great party topic, really helped break the ice with the opposite sex. Eventually I sold the Refractor Telescope with the intention of replacing it with a Reflector Telescope. Unfortunately I never followed through with that plan.

Anyway, don’t make the same mistake that I did, always keep your scope with an eye on the sky.

1 Like

Europe’s planet-hunting CHEOPS telescope beams down its first image. It’s better than expected

Proof that out of focus and under sampled photos of the stars can reveal a lot more about the target then a pretty picture ever would.

"The first images that were about to appear on the screen were crucial for us to be able to determine if the telescope’s optics had survived the rocket launch in good shape," Willy Benz, a professor of astrophysics at the University of Bern, Switzerland, and Principal Investigator of the CHEOPS mission, said in a statement about this waiting period. "When the first images of a field of stars appeared on the screen, it was immediately clear to everyone that we did indeed have a working telescope."

But, not only did these first images confirm that CHEOPS is working properly – , they also turned out better than anticipated. The first pictures, Benz said, “are smoother and more symmetrical than what we expected from measurements performed in the laboratory.” He added that "these initial promising analyses are a great relief and also a boost for the team."

The images themselves are blurry, but that was expected as the telescope had been intentionally defocused to allow for better photometric precision: Defocusing the telescope allows for greater precision because it smooths out the light over many pixels, according to the statement.

1 Like

Is Searching for Habitable Worlds Really Worth the Effort?

Everyone knows that humanity is not the only sentient life in the galaxy, let alone the Universe. It doesn’t take proof to know that among trillions of stars in our Universe that more than one planet would have sentient life on it. But how are we supposed to travel to that far off distant world that is habitable? How are we supposed to respond to an alien signal from sentient life?

The means of traveling into space are based on liquid and solid boosters and basically coasting to an orbital insertion point. Traveling to a habitable planet 25 light years away would never be accomplished with our modern day rockets. Based on Einstein’s Laws we can’t travel even half the speed of light. Even if we could travel half the speed of light the time it would take us to reach a habitable planet 25 light years away would end taking 60 to 70 years.

If a sentient alien life contacted Earth, such a contact would mean that their ships would have to use FTL drives, once again a violation of Einstein’s Laws. If the sentient alien race did give us their FTL technology, such technology would be destroyed, just to satisfy the notions of Einstein’s Laws and those who have based their entire careers on the same Laws.

So needless to say and in all reality, spending billions of dollars a year on projects looking for planets orbiting a far off star, hoping to find that second Earth and searching the cosmos for an alien signal are really a waste of time and money. Money that could be spent elsewhere.

Without the use of FTL drives traveling to far off planets will never happen,ever. And because Einstein’s Laws of the Universe cannot be changed, accepting any alien technology that would allow us to to travel close to the speed of light would be considered a violation of Einstein’s Laws along with the rest of the laws of physics.

Therefore spending billions on programs to look habitable worlds other than Earth and monitoring the cosmos for alien signals is a waste of money and time because in the end Einstein’s Laws says it is impossible, so why put forth the effort to try looking for habitable worlds and alien signals in space?

We won’t be able to travel to said planet nor would we be able to use the alien technology, ever.

FEFP

The Eighth Key of Ascension.

Try entering the world of the Unseen Light where filaments that we would never see without a telescope and camera would pass right past us.

This key will open the door to a Universe you have never seen before. I believe the Unseen Light is the third part of the whole of Creation. The other being the Seen Light which have both been created by the Creation herself.

The third part of the key is the sentient person who is able to use cognitive reasoning and art to bring the filament alive in the Seen Light.
Here is a Unseen UTO Filament that I found in a photo of Vega taken last October.

These filaments are very,. very small and can only be seen with a telescope aiming at a bright star, such as Vega with camera settings of 1/3 shutter speed and 3200 ISO.

This filament is disc shaped and is solid which I will prove in a moment.

Enlarged image.

I then used the Blur/Sharpen tool after I adjusted the color variance or the bright yellow regions.

#5 is an edge to the disc that is not reflecting light like the rest of the disc is. Perhaps the area that has been highlighted is some type of film that does not reflect light. The curved surface does maintain the overall shape of the disc as well. The area that has been highlighted was not effected at all by the Blur Sharpen tool.

#4 appears to be some type of device that is fastened to the interior curved surface.
#3 is a dark spot inside of the disc that if the UTO wasn’t solid then the filament trail seen directly to the right should be seen passing through the dark spot and continuing to the other side of the disc. Therefore the disc itself is a solid material that is blocking the light of the filament to the right.
#2 Possible second chair for Mycilium operator.
#1 Looks to be a body with a waist and right leg with a right and left arm. Possible in the motion of trying to get out of the photo being taken.