Eve Online Astronomy Club

I was looking through a UV image of the glowing spiral arms of NGC 6744 taken by Hubble, the glowing arms of Creation none-the-less and found a great monument of what appears to be a very important leader. The Great Warrior of NGC 6744. Helm of the Stars surrounding his head, two great clasps with a tunic over his shoulder, looking over his right shoulder towards something that he has become conscious of, far off in the deeps of space and time.

1a

1 Like

Hi. I have a meade lmx 200 and while focal length is important, if your aperture is too small you won’t allow enough light into the scope…hence dimly lit objects. To do astronomy the right way will cost you big bucks!

I recently found the Orion constellation in Eve Online: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1953510789

2 Likes

Have you taken any star shots of celestial objects such as the Moon or the Stars? I use the camera on my smartphone plus and adapter that easily connects the phone to the 1.25" eyepiece.

1 Like

I found the first “concerning image” in the stardust of my photos.

Aliens Love Rock and Roll

jacktheripper

The next one is an edited image. I took the face from another section of the Vega photo and superimposed it on the face of the…Reaper.

jacktheripper1

2 Likes

I see only orgies.

1 Like

Connection between Vega and Babylon established.

Revanant Awakening

I have six different Vega Emblematic Colophons that fit into the stone perfectly. I found then in various images taken of Vega on 10.11.2019 between 0139 am and 0142 am.

In each of the colophons below, found in the UV stardust of Vega you can see that the devices have the same shape as the design on the rock tablet. There is a central shaft with a cross that has a shorter end then other does. There is also the flat base that has a tail curling up. There is also a central ball like piece.

In all of the colophons the device arms constantly move to different locations but the overall device shaft stays in the same location. You will even notice that in the 0139 am artifact that the ball at the bottom of the tail that is attached to the tail is the same as the ball attached to the bottom cross in the rock tablet photo.

Now how can such an exacting creation that I found in the UV light of Vega have been replicated on Earth between 1000-539 BCE when telescopes weren’t been even invented yet.

The only answer? Alien life must have designed Babylon to represent the colophons found around Vega, that when design of the rocket tablet aligns precisely with light from one of the Vega devices that a UV interaction could take place.

Babylon was communication tower between Vega and Earth where ancient aliens used UV light to communicate back and forth between the planets with. There is something definitely orbiting Vega that is not of Earth.

I’m certain that some of the language of ancient Egypt is part of the UV spectrum taught to them by aliens.

What is even just as fascinating is the constellations to the left of Vega in the image below.

The constellations to the left of Vega form the same device shape as you can tell. Using the 0142 am image you can see the central shaft plus the curve of the tail and the two arms in the central cross with one being very similar to the first 0141 am colophon.

Constellation

I went back and made an overlay of each UV artifact on top of the Stone Map.

2 Likes

Behold the one and truly and undeniable Cheshire Cat of Vega.

SmilingBack

Not a fake photo nor photo shopped photo either…put a smile on your face.

1 Like

You might be correct. A Dark Matter orgy.

New Observations From Hubble Could Confirm a Leading Theory on Dark Matter

https://www.sciencealert.com/tiny-clumps-of-dark-matter…

What attracted me to this article is the middle image of WGD J0405-3308. In a photo of Vega that I took a few months ago I found a similar interaction taking place near Vega, the only difference is the the central orb is not present in my image for some reason.

You can also see the interaction that is causing the very similar action to take place in the WGD photo has as least four trajectory phases in the photo that I took which have been annotated.

Other Dark Matter Orbs

DM6a DM7a DM8 DM8a

In this image I have started “stringing” the Dark Matter together. Stringing is used to determine bullet trajectories at a crime scene. Since a bullet travels in a straight line from the barrel until it strikes something a string can be used to determine where the bullet was fired from. In this case Dark Matter Stringing is used to connect one Dark Matter orb to another. The “white feather” fluff is also curving away from the reaction taking place where the two orbs come close together. Or perhaps if you see the two orbs with bars attached to them they appear solid. It could be that the two orbs on the top orb where brought together by another form of energy that created the reactive energy stream.

Stringer correction, the stringer should be connected to the two orb that the one arrow is pointing on the white feather fluff.

In this image I string the trajectories of two three orb pieces where we might see the energetic reaction between the two with one gaining a fourth orb, the interaction creating a five orb piece that only lasts a Planck with the other orb remaining a three orb piece.

At the top is a Three Orb piece(2) at the bottom another Three Orb piece(1). The white line is the curved string that number 2 is taking. The yellow is the curved string that number 1 is taking.

If you were to draw an ellipse through the centers of 1 and 4 and 2 and 5 you would see that the string curve of each is correct.

At 3 we can see the trajectories of both 1 and 2 cross each others path. The confusing part is at 3. Is the five orb piece number 1 where we can see the middle three orb piece between 2 and the five orb or is the five orb a waste bi-product of the interaction, the white fluff bridging number 1 and 2 at three. Could number 2 orb become a five orb piece while transferring the data, the three orb piece in the center and then return to the original three orb piece? The numbering sequence involved equals seven.

Number 2 Orb has the ability to receive matter to become a new form of matter and addition of matter. Orb piece number 1 has the ability to lend matter to number 2 and creates a five orb piece but returns to a three orb piece afterwards. Basically Number 1 could be considered the Female Orb receiving information from the Number 2 orb or the Male Orb. The Five Orb piece could be the excitation of energy between the Female and Male orbs at 3.

There definitely is a curve in space time taking place as well as an exchange of energy where one energy becomes something other than it initially was in the beginning while the other energy remains the same flavor.

What flavor should this be?

Let’s call it…Lewd Dark Matter Pairing in honor of Amouranth.

Original image above without any stringers.

Now my suggestive theory is this: We have seen one Orb piece change its composition meaning that it can receive matter to gain more mass. We have also seen the other Orb piece remain the same mass but lend its mass to another orb while creating another larger orb.

If a field is able to be developed that inhibits the Male Dark Matter Orb from lending material to the Female Dark Matter Orb then additional mass would not be created as a ship passed through Dark Matter thus allowing for faster flight velocities. It might even be possible to reduce the Female Dark Matter Orb back into a three orb piece as well with another field to reduce the mass that Dark Matter would place on a ship traveling faster and faster toward the speed of light.

There has to be an interaction between a light photon and dark matter that keeps the speed of light the constant that it is. It was been proven that the Universe expanded at faster then light speed velocities for a very, very short time. If Dark Matter had been around prior to the Big Bang then the Universe would not have expanded faster than the speed of light. Could a light photon be interacting with the Five Orb piece that constantly comes in and out of existence that sets the limit for the light photon?

1 Like

Hooray! \o/
At last. I am contributing something to the astrophysics. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We might have a real problem.

I also found this structure in the Far UV layer of the image. The artifact to the left is a Tardigrade that somehow was captured in the image. The Wheeled Structure is seen at the right.

Using Bucket Fill that fills in all semi-transparent regions of a photo, the structure is solid.

This image is of smaller Wheeled Structure that has the distinctive tail and hook appendage as the larger Wheeled Structure version.

Then the most ominous structure found to date in the photo of Vega.

1 Like

Why it looks like spermatozoid?

1 Like

It’s bacteria that must have been…and hopefully was on the glass of the telescope when I took the photo.

Keep reading.

Found another very interesting artifact. I think this is some type of life but I can’t be certain.
I checked numerous images of bacteria and viruses but didn’t find any that fit the image profile.

This image has been magnified many times as well as reducing the background noise. You can see the saucer like object in the center with something emerging from the top. You can also see the stick like worker’s limbs wrapping around the shell. The worker is definitely a solid as its central portion is casting a shadow on the shell. Uncertain what the six sided artifact to the right of the worker is. . The C shaped claw to the right of the worker bug is part of the Basal Body with the claw possibly being the Mot complex of a bacterial flagellar type III. There is also a second Basal Body directly below the attacking Basal Body. z

That Basal Body looks like it is getting ready to fubar that bug on top of the Phage.

The image above was extracted from the original photo taken of the star Vega in the Lyra constellation on 10.11.2019 at 0142 am

The domed shaped artifact that has a central shaft running down the middle into another bacteria is a Phage in contracted position ( post-attachment), they are the good guys.

You can also see the same wheeled shaped bacteria in the lower left hand corner with is trailing Basal Body. I found several of the same type of bacteria in the Star Child plate.

Anomalie 1

Anomalie 2

The six sided artifact is most likely bacteria. The bacteria appears to be Siphoviradae(p2) in design based on the number of sides that the Trp has in the image above which is also six sided.

Protein Device1

But the base plates are entirely different. Instead of a base plate the Vegaviradae appears to have a Basal Body that is connected to the Trp via a filament then connected to a hook.

Protein Device

All of the images below have either one, two or none Protein export apparatus.

Thus the C device is most likely the Basal Body in the images below. The first image below however has two protein export apparatus. That’s why the C Device looks so mechanical as it is most likely a Protein Export Apparatus.

Compilation

I went back and inked the Star Child plate of any bacteria.
Image without inking.

Starchild1

Inked image.

I can understand the possibility of bacteria being found in the photo due to the camera interacting with the eyepiece of the telescope…but Star Child, that is a very interesting anomaly. If you look to the left and near the 10 o’clock position from Star Child, you can see a Basal Body arranging four Protein Substrates in perfect order. The Basal Body could be what Star Child is looking at.

Could the Vegaviridae, as I call them, possibly have arranged proteins to create the form of Star Child? If so, why? Why would bacteria assemble such a complex image that appears human? How would bacteria know to form such an arrangement?

On a lighter note I also found another type of bacteria using a hyper-dimensional portal. Not sure if it is coming or going though.

1 Like

Sometimes you find very scary-in-your-face artifacts when you least expect it.

But when you mirror the halve on itself…It seems to be friendly.

The Suck Hound of Vega. A mirror image of…something I found in one of the images I took of Vega through my telescope a few months ago. She’s a good hound. Why are they called Suck Hounds? They make a sucking chest wound sound right before they release a very loud call.

The Suck Hound of Vega. A mirrored half of the other. The half was found in the artifacts of a photo I took of Vega through my telescope. Why are they called Suck Hounds? They make a very raspy sucking chest wound sound right before they call out loudly.

Don’t worry she is friendly.

1 Like

Now how much more inspiration and hope can one expect to find in outer space?

1 Like

I’m not certain but I think I might have found a strand of DNA.

The artifact fits the image of a DNA strand.

This isn’t the first artifact that I found that looks like DNA either.

I think this image is either DNA being assembled or disassembled. The Turquoise colored orbs could be phosphate,

Baby Squiggler

Star Baby Squiggler

1 Like

I can’t wait until he finds a water mollecule, as in three atoms together. And then he’ll dive into the world of quarks and eventually superstrings…

Either that or he will be thunderstruck by the realization that seeing identifiable patterns in random noise is called pareidolia and those things he sees are not real.

1 Like

Wrong.

I found these three Squigglers in two different photos that I took of Vega. The first two come from the same photo of Vega but were found in different regions of the photo. The third one comes from the 10.11.2019 0142 am shot of Vega. As you can see all three have a bulbous head, tail with flipper and two eyes. The first two seem to have ears almost like a cats. Real images taken of Vega on 10.11.2019 between 0139 am and 0142 am.

Three different images of the same life, that does prove a pattern that is not Pareidolia.

Get an education.

An education is not repeating the same word over and over again hoping that because of your perceived status that what you say is in fact, fact.

You’re scripted Yiole.

I have still as yet, as has anyone else, viewed any photos of stars that you have taken through your own telescope with a 1/3rd of second shutter speed and 3200 ISO speed. Until you post your photos, I suggest you do yourself a favor, just one favor that you need to do for yourself Yiole.

1 Like

…the proof that there’s squigglers is that you look for squiggler-looking patterns in random noise and find it. But then, if it was random noise, how would you NOT find them eventually, after checking enough pictures?

If you don’t find them, you’re right, just haven’t captured one on picture; if you find them, you’re right too, they’re there! But then, in what possible way could you NOT be right? What experiment could you do, to test whether you’re right or just are deluding yourself?

For well over 80 years, professional astronomers deluded themselves into seeing canals on Mars. Then we sent robot cameras over there and there were no canals… only three generations of people seeing random straight lines on tiny fuzzy distorted images of the Red Planet.

You’re just taking it to a higher level by picking shapes on random noise from extremely processed digital imaging.

Yiole, do you even have a telescope?

Answer the question.

Noise is unwanted sound judged to be unpleasant, loud or disruptive to hearing. From a physics standpoint, noise is indistinguishable from sound, as both are vibrations through a medium, such as air or water. The difference arises when the brain receives and perceives a sound.

Obviously the Squigglers are a solid, otherwise the light would not have reflected off of them and I wouldn’t have been able to see them.

My telescope is a little bit better than the ones they had in 1877.

During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it was erroneously believed that there were " canals " on the planet Mars. These were a network of long straight lines in the equatorial regions from 60° north to 60° south latitude on Mars, observed by astronomers using early low-resolution telescopes without photography. They were first described by the Italian astronomer Giovanni Schiaparelli during the opposition of 1877, and confirmed by later observers. Schiaparelli called these canali , which was translated into English as “canals”. The Irish astronomer Charles E. Burton made some of the earliest drawings of straight-line features on Mars, although his drawings did not match Schiaparelli’s. Around the turn of the century there was even speculation that they were engineering works, irrigation canals constructed by a civilization of intelligent aliens indigenous to Mars. By the early 20th century, improved astronomical observations revealed the “canals” to be an optical illusion, and modern high-resolution mapping of the Martian surface by spacecraft shows no such features.

In fact there are canals on Mars, otherwise the water that modern day astronomers and planetary scientists are looking for on Mars in 2020 would not have flowed anywhere.

You’re arguments are nothing more than Paper Tiger, Yiole. You don’t even own a telescope and have never looked through one and taken a photo.

The photos that these images come from are not over processed. They were taken at 1/3 rd of a second and ISO of 3200.

You’re playing a role Yiole, just like the preacher in Contact, who was very popular, because said things and believe that his own ability to make sounds by vibrating his vocal cords in his throat to create a word made him God.

Not even wrong.

What experiment could you do, to test whether you’re right or just are deluding yourself?

What test have you conducted to prove that my photos and the artifacts in the photos are nothing more than what you want to believe they are? Typing letters into sentences is not providing proof of your claim.

You talk about the Canals of Mars not being real because the Canals were not artificially made or being made by Humans or Martians, yet you don’t discount the ear canal as being wrong seeing as how the ear canal was not made by humans.

All you are doing Yiole is you are using semantics to create a base to prove your facts with. Semantics is not even on the scale of being considered intelligence. Semantics is a kit bash of words and nothing more.

Canals are waterways channels, or artificial waterways, for water conveyance, or to service water transport vehicles. They may also help with irrigation. It can be thought of as an artificial version of a river.

You are only focusing on one word Yiole, the word canal which is an artificially created water transfer system. You are wanting to believe that I artificially created the artifacts in the image to give yourself a perceived based of attack, which I have not. Therefore your entire base of argument is irrelevant because you are trying to impart a sense of literary Pareidolia or seeing the truth with words.

Not even wrong.

L.

Explain this image Yiole, explain how this image got into my camera.
We all want 0.000 errors on your part in explaining what this image is.

How do five letters of the English alphabet appear, rather how are they created in the image provided? I didn’t canal the letters into the image, I took the photo of Vega that had letters part of the environment when I took the photo.

The only editing that has been done to most of the photos is that I have increased the threshold values that allow for more light of the photo to be seen.

Tell us Yiole, tell the entire planet Earth how five letters forming the word JOXEY have come to be. Tell the entire planet rather, how the letters are not Pareidolia. Are letters not patterns of words?

I have even stained the letters so you can see them better.

You are trying to discount something seen through a telescope when you have never even looked through a telescope let alone taken a photo through a telescope and then analyzed what has been seen.

Do you discount patterns seen during planetary transits that are used to determine if a planet is causing a dip in the light curve of a star?

KIC

Based on what you are saying, astronomers who see re-occurring patterns, such as the ones below are really seeing nothing more than what they want to believe they are seeing. That’s what you are saying Yiole.

The only science you are applying is the science of Popular Pareidolia, you don’t want to be left out of the common crowd or seen as weird because you don’t want to be rejected by anyone.

1 Like

Possible planet with rings found in the Vega photo.

P1

1 Like