Eve Online Astronomy Club

People say its just light pollution. People who have never looked through a telescope as well as those who only want the best picture that they can take of a planet. This isn’t an image of a planet people.

Light pollution doesn’t have two legs an arm and a head and a staff in the right hand. Nor does light pollution hold onto things in a hand at the end of an arm.

The image of Space Child has had the brightness and contrast increased to high light its feature.

Spacechildwithteddybear1a

This is an image of light pollution.

Light%20Pollution

People also say these images are nothing more than Pareidolia.

Pareidolia is the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer, such as seeing shapes in clouds, seeing faces in inanimate objects or abstract patterns, or hearing hidden messages in music. Pareidolia can be considered a subcategory of apophenia.

This is Pareidoila

Researcher spots metallic alien ship on the moon; Is it a case of pareidolia?

Pareidolia%20Image

Pareidolia does not create the word iF twice in two different panels. The process that created the word iF has been artificially created.

As light travels through space it tends to dissipate or scatter as it interacts with other elements in space.

The interaction between the light and what created the two iF words is therefore artificial because no two results of light interacting with other elements of space will create the same result unless artificially arranged.

1 Like

I have identified the star formation. The bright star is Vega in the Lyra constellation.

Etymology and cultural significance

The Assyrians named this pole star Dayan-same, the “Judge of Heaven”, while in Akkadian it was Tir-anna, “Life of Heaven”. In Babylonian astronomy, Vega may have been one of the stars named Dilgan, “the Messenger of Light”

The image of the female warrior does fit in with the [Zoroastrianism] belief of (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism), Vega being sometimes associated with Vanant, a minor divinity whose name means “conqueror”.

The Vanant of Vega with Tir-anna “Life of Heaven” banner at her waist.

While doing research on Tanabata, I came across a photo of the new Emperor of Japan holding up Japanese letters in a frame.

The lower symbol has nearly the same pen stroke as the image of the Vanant

1 Like

Perhaps the light pollution or Bortle that is seen in many images take of celestial objects really is a portal between the world of light that we can see and the UV spectrum that we cannot see.

Here are two past articles from Coast to Coast AM, a popular alien conspiracy website known around the world, that took place a year before I even purchased my telescope.

The two images of the aliens with antenna are a common shape seen in light pollution when taking pictures through a telescope.

Round heads with two large eyes are consistent with the Natives being given the ability to look through a telescope, by aliens from space, to see such images or that a more developed race of humans had the same ability. I’m going to go with the alien theory.

The alien on the right that has three legs, the E, is a common shape found in the Bortle. There are even letters such as F that appear in the form of animals such as the one behind the alien on the right. In the Bortle there are also letters F. Therefore the three legged alien and the animal behind the alien on the right have come from the Bortle.

The only problem is that these figures of the aliens and animals are from hundreds, if not thousands, of years before the region was colonized that would have generated light pollution to begin with. The fact that telescopes would not have been around when the images were first painted also brushes away the notion that they were created by humans.

The lightning bolt or snake to the left is also a common shape found in the Bortle as well.

In conclusion, the images below that are 100% authentic does prove that aliens instructed instructed humans to paint such images that the aliens themselves took from the Bortle of their own advanced civilization that would have light pollution that creates Bortle.

Since I have only seen Lampheads like this as they are called through my catadioptric based telescope, the aliens in question must have catadioptric based vision.

Here are a few images of Bortle Aliens that I have taken through my own telescope over the last few months.
Notice the darker black spots inside of the hood where eye slots would normally be.

Its Star Child…be right back with the proof.
The first image is what I call Star Child, an image I extracted from the back ground noise of a photo that I took a few months ago through my telescope. The photo was taken on accident while I was adjusting my LG7 ThinQ Smartphone in the telescope adapter.
The only editing to this image has been to use a selection tool to high light Star Child. The image is at the best resolution I can make it.
The image that follows is the Star Child or alien caught in the mirror behind Ms Simmons at 1:22 of the film.
If you look at the image of Star Child in the photo that I took and the Star Child in the frame that I capture from Ms. Simmon’s video at 1:22 you can see a raised section around the shoulder going under the arm pit. Since light is casting a shadow around the arm and the circular shadow being created does not conform with the irregularities of a human body, the image is obviously that of an alien in a special suit meant to allow it to use available light, the lamp in the corner, to make entry into Earth’s realm via the Bortle of light pollution. I would have have to say that since the photo I took of Star Child can only be seen at 800% magnification that both Star Child and the and alien seen in the video of Ms.Simmon, come from an inter dimension that the UV spectrum is the boundary for.

Spacechildwithteddybear1a

Image of the Light Alien caught behind Ms. Simmon’s at 1:22 in the video.

Star%20Child%20Caught%20on%20film

Star%20Child%20Caught%20on%20film1

The articulating section of the arm could imply an AI of some form, maybe a robot of some type. Or perhaps that the alien species doesn’t have the rotary function of a shoulder but instead has a gimbal type of elbow that allows for 270 degrees of movement around the back and front of the body with a limited degree of movement, up or down of 45 degrees. Without seeing the hands I can only speculate what type of joint movement the aliens wrist have would have. But based on nearly all bipedal life on Earth, the aliens wrist, ankles hands and feet would been similar to ours to allow for a fluid interaction with gravity effecting the Earth.

Actually there are two aliens. If you watch over her left shoulder in the door way you can see another alien poking its head around the corner that then disappears back into the kitchen or UV spectrum.

I froze the frame at :29 seconds and captured the second alien. If you are able to slow the frames down you can see the second alien looking around the corner and then disappear.

Posterized image of the second alien showing the reduction of light in the eye sockets much the same that appears in the eye sockets of Ms. Simmons as a result of shadowing.

Inverted color image

Value Inverted image

Now if the two aliens had been a simple overlay then the natural light would not have created the shadows in the eye sockets of the aliens. There would also be tell tale signs of pixel distortion around both aliens due to the overlayed image of both aliens coming from a different source.

Basically the pixels would not have aligned correctly based on different light interactions taking place with two different images superimposed on each other.

Catadioptric face seen in the haze at 1:28. I have seen similar faces in the photo that I took of the star Vega, especially closer to the sun, which can be seen in the imgur link below.

The haze around the light source must have something to do with how the aliens catadioptrize light to use the light as a portal.

Here is another image of the alien with the catadioptric Bortle more noticeable.

The bear looking Bortle could be the machine or device that the alien used to cross from its dimension through the UV spectrum into our dimension.

The father being the life force of Creation itself, the son or the duality of the son/sun and the holy ghost.

The Holy Ghost possibly being the alien above passing from the unseen world, UV or another dimension into our world using the sun light as a means of crossing into our world by combining the aspects of UV light and the Light that we humans can see.

Basically, using religion as a base, the coming of Jesus was said to be on a ray of light from God that got Mary pregnant. Thus the unseen UV spectrum and the Spectrum that we can see in was bridged by aliens somehow.

There are other religions around Earth that have the same basic interpretation of beings coming into Earth on unseen light but then being seen.

A second alien?

Two%20aliens612

Basically the premise…“on Earth as it is in heaven.”

“Can you see me?”

1 Like

This can’t be serious.

Go press up, up, down,down left, right, left right, A, B, select, start if you want seriousness.

Stay with me on this one New Eden, I’m that all of you can find a center in the article.

I found another artifact near Vega. It is definitely ancient Egyptian in origin. I also wrote up an article about the artifacts at space.com.

Winged%20Symbol

The clutter removed from the artifact for clarity. I left what appears to be mountains in the background. The two objects that look like planes are definitely casting shadows on the runway below the wings.

A comparison between the Wings Signum in the image that I mirrored the right wing to the left and ancient Egyptian symbols with wings in them.

1 Like

This morning I took a photo of the Moon which turned out to show a very brilliant reflection of the morning sunlight in the clouds, thus the long ray of light is actually UV light reflecting against the edge of a cloud that was right below the Moon, which is also reflecting the suns light.

Searching through the image I came across an image I recognized right away, a Viking Long Boat. Say what you will but there is the image.

Valhalla be great in the morning light of the sun and moon.

1 Like

I was thinking, since the Oort Cloud is is between .03 light years and 3.2 light years (2,000 to 200,000 AU) from the Sun and the Oort Cloud is comprised of billions of icy comets when I view a star such as Vega or Draco that are approximately 25 light years from Earth, light from the stars of Vega or Draco and basically every other star in the Milky Way Galaxy has to pass through the Oort Cloud before reaching my telescope optical.

Some theories involving colonization of Earth involve aliens traveling to Earth to plant the human seed, themselves on Earth. Perhaps when the alien human vessel came to the edge of the Oort Cloud and began to maneuver through the cloud they determined that, after scanning Earth and found it to be habitable both equipment wise and planet based explorations, they decided to leave some of their technology, the ship itself and its secrets in the Oort Cloud. Early drawings of alien like creatures, God’s chasing each other through the skies fighting each other, etc. all could have been the efforts of early humans in writing a future for Earth. Its a difficult concept to grasp, especially if you are a Flat Earther or Hollow Earth addict the Hologram Earther or even the uneducated troll looking for power to control someone for their masters coin, but its an interesting theory.

Humans coming to Earth from the Oort Cloud Carrier would have had been able to travel back and forth to their ship in the Oort Cloud for thousands of years until the power cells ran dry. Those who had been taken to Earth could have been instructed to create fantastical stories such as Adam and Eve for example where knowledge of the garden was forbidden. In this case the garden being the Oort Cloud. Those portraying themselves as the earliest leaders of great intelligence across the Earth, the Pharaohs, Mayans, Toltecs and Druids for example, would all have come from the Oort Cloud ship, the original crew if you will. Over hundreds of years the lower ranked crew members separated, built small colonies and mated with the indigenous people of Earth while maintaining a small original crew population base to keep the DNA from becoming to similar. If DNA was found to be very similar but not entirely Earth based in future humans then the secret would be exposed before the original founders, the officers and SNCO and eventually the commanding officer of the ship, hence the term God, had determined that such a secret should be exposed. Thus those with numerous inherited blood born and DNA diseases could in fact have DNA traits of being from the original crew, while indigenous humans of Earth would have DNA that isn’t as prone or is completely protected against such invasions of the immune system. Hence the bacteria and viruses of Earth being similar to the human immune system in attacking foreign bodies of the non-Earth humans.

As the early colonists from the Cloud Ship instructed early caveman in the ways of hunting and building and moving around with the herds or staying in place to fish from lakes and rivers, the original pattern of the Cloud Ship colonists started to generate a societal procession of movement. A hidden pattern of movement within the minds of the slowly growing ingenious Earth human that was based on flight paths that the Oort Cloud colonizer and exploration ships had taken while traveling from the Cloud Ship to Earth. One such flight path could have been from the Oort Cloud ship to Jupiter and its moons and then to Earth, hence a possible explanation for Crop Circle designs. The exact center of the crop circle pointing to a location in the Oort Cloud, directly above the crop circle where something exists in the Oort Cloud, the size of each crop circle being large chunks of ice that the exploration or colonizer ship had to navigate around and through to get to Earth. With each crop circle being different and never the same shape and never being in the exact same location twice, could actually be landing markers left behind by the Oort Cloud ship colonizers. I would have to theoroze, speculate or premise that the area where crop circles have been recorded would equate to an area in the Oort Cloud where the main colonizer ships traveled through the Oort Cloud from the Carrier to Earth. Extracting the artifacts that I have with regards to Vega and Draco, once again I would have to speculate that the crop circles create a flight path from Earth around the planets and then into the Oort Cloud itself.

In 1678, Huygens, in a communication to the Academie des Science, propounded a wave theory of light propagated through ‘aether,’ and held that every point on a wave is itself a source of new waves. At the same time, he reported his discovery of the double refraction of light when viewed in calcite.

In 1678 a news pamphlet, The Mowing-Devil, claimed report the first crop circles by devotees.

Calcite is also found in comets - https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20080012481.pdf
Calcite is also a very common mineral that is found everywhere. With such as large volume of calcite being found on Earth and the Oort Cloud being very large it is most likely possible that comets from the Oort Cloud impacted with Earth at a very time in the evolution of the Sol System that left behind the vast quantities of calcite. Or…or the colonizers from the Oort Cloud ship towed large chunks of calcite to Earth and purposely collided the chunks with Earth. Knowing that the collision would produce sufficient quantities of ingredient for being materials such as limestone and marble which would not have been present on Earth thus making the process of creating the foundations for buildings much more difficult for the early colonizers to instruct the Earth based humans.

I was reading through this article on edible sensory science play and found an image that is commonly rare in the UV artifacts I have found.
What I have noticed in the UV artifacts is that there are long and short strings of artifacts that are curved, like the circumference of the bowl. Some even have the gear like teeth as well. But I will have to go back and look for a really good one.
What ever process is at work must be similar to the tonic ice cubes in the article.

If you scroll down to the two pictures of the bowls of ice cubes the one on the left is important. Notice how the light reflecting through the ice cubes and the container create what appear to be gear teeth or a gear shape overall with the circular shape of the bowl creating the circular pattern of the gear and the wedges of light creating the teeth on the gear?

The Orkney’s Giant Folklore

In Norse mythology, giants were the first creatures who came to life among the icebergs filling the vast primeval abyss. Giants possibly being large ships or even devices in the Oort Cloud, the chunks of ice in the Oort Cloud being towed or hurtled could have been the icebergs as the giants coming to life in. Icebergs that filled the vast primeval abyss. The icebergs that filled the vast primeval abyss being the Oort Cloud itself in space. In one episode, Ymir, the commander of the first Ice Chunk Hauler, fell lifeless on the ice, possibly as a result of the failed first attempt to deliver a calcite rich chunk to Earth. Myth wrapped the accident up in the form of the Gods slaying him. The Gods possibly being the systems of his ship malfunctioning for some unknown reason, possibly sabotage ordered by the Commander of the Cloud Ship to hide the ordeal in a fantastical story that would be passed on for generations to come on Earth. His progeny or his crew were drowned in his blood or that the crew also perished.

The fact that I found numerous and interesting artifacts seem to align to various crop circle designs suggest that the early founders arranged the calcite rich comets in the Oort Cloud in such a manner to create artifacts that could only be seen at certain times of the year as the light from stars like Vega and the stars of the Draco constellation interacted with the calcite to create the image of the artifact in the UV spectrum.

Going back to the Hollow and Flat Earth Heads, their accounts of their otherwise seeming less delusional thoughts could in fact be a reference as a hologram image of where in the Oort Cloud the now de-activated original ships could be tethered to. For the Flat Earthers, several large chunks of frozen ice could have been cut in half where the one half was then cut into smaller strips to be then towed to Earth within the upside down mountain being a base of operations. The Hollow Earthers could be a reference too the original founders carving out great caverns in large chunks of ice as ports of safety as well as hidden ports where they placed their ships and technology for the eventuality of humans returning to space where the technology left behind would vastly expand the evolution of the human race much like the early Oort Cloud explorers expanded the evolution of the indigenous peoples of Earth.

Below are three samples of a UV artifact fitting into a crop circle.

1 Like

This my first Bortle. I call it “Two Boys Uplifting the Spirit of the World Together.”

It is made entirely of artifacts that I extracted from the photo that I took of Vega on 10.11.2019.

“Should we not care for the unseen light as if it were a child? A child of Creation that shall be brought into the world of light for humanity to see. For all humanity to have a connection with what they call Creation.”

I plan on making a Little Girls version as well because I also found a Little Girl Bortle artifact as well.

2 Likes

This is the Vanant of Vega, You can read her story at Deviant Art.

https://www.deviantart.com/drysonbennington/art/VanantofVega1b-823859150?ga_submit_new=10%3A1576640983

2 Likes

The Universe itself or Creation is a Perpetual Motion Machine and does in fact prove Perpetual Motion exists. The Big Bang is considered a Singularity but how much mass did the Big Bang have inside of the Singularity? If we think of the Singularity as the factory that powers Creation, in many aspects across the Universe through God and the Holy Ghost, all forms of unseen light that we can only see with specialized equipment, hasn’t the very aspect of Creation created an output of energy that is more than what was put in? It most certainly does. The has Universe has been proven to be expanding, outwards. An expanse outwards that takes a great amount of energy to achieve. As far as we know the Singularity has ceased to exist that created the Universe. Without the Singularity. a machine not created by humans, existing then the output, all of the processes, of the Universe would cease to exist. Yet the Perpetual Motion of Creation exists across the Universe in the form of comets and asteroids, planets, habitable planets and stars. All of which are containers of Perpetual Motion set in the Universe by Creation. Life is Perpetual Motion Machine. The planets in the Universe create perpetual motion in the form of planets orbiting them. Humans create perpetual motion by taking in elements and releasing other elements that provide energy to other systems that then in turn conduct the same process on different levels, all without the Singularity providing a constant input energetic value because the Singularity no longer exists, rather the Singularity exists as us. We are the Singularity, each of us. The planets cannot create anything at all as they exist in a 1 to 1 input/ouput value, the chicken and the egg. But humans can take those planets, mold and shape the elements of those planets into artifacts of any shape to fulfill the inner need, the unseen light of the imagination the unseen light of Creation, to be seen. Most of the time humans only see what is in the light because it is easier and doesn’t take much effort to see the light of a tree. Still the perpetual motion of Creation exists as we will eventually see that, in the mind where we dream of the tree, the energy value of the tree in the seen light is less than the energy output of the tree in the dream. The tree in the dream cannot create anything, just like the planet cannot. Yet the Creation energy that both the planet and tree in the mind and dream creates through us, tools and weapons, ships and equipment to travel to the Moon and Mars and beyond, all creating vast amounts of perpetual motion and energy of seen light from a nearly non-existent energetic value from the unseen light of the dream that comes from a very energetic value of seen light.

In the image below is another artifact that I extracted from the starlight of Vega that I took on 10.11.2019 at 0142 am. A simple survey taken of Vega that has turned into a Search and Rescue mission. A SAR’s mission of the greatest importance. Of the greatest importance because, the more that we rescue the unseen light in photos taken around stars, galaxies, comets and black holes and here on Earth the unseen light around temples,mountains and around Life, the same light that is of very low energetic just like the light in a dream, becomes a perpetual power cell of Creation even though the original power cell of the Singularity no longer exists, as far as we know.

In the image below, those from beyond the Void those who are from the same place where Creation, the Singularity comes from and followed Creation through the Singularity hoping to destroy Creation would say that the image is nothing more than light pollution, a value of interference of unseen light that keeps us from seeing the magnificent light of what is seen, f_cking Pretty Picture People. They don’t want us to see the perfect angles of the Unseen Light of Creation that through God they instructed God to only show us the value of the seen light. God fearing for Creation and God’s own energetic value, waited until the Singularity closed to create the vision of seen light in us but not the value of being able to see the Unseen Light. We can only see Unseen Light, naturally. When Jesus came to Earth he came on a ray of Unseen Light as his birth is considered Immaculate or of the un corrupt light. He couldn’t be born any other way as those from Beyond the Void would surely have stopped such a transfer of energy from God to humans. But when the agents of those from Beyond the Void discovered the inner and unseen light of Creation in Jesus, a third part of the whole of Creations light, they had him killed before the masses. They laughed as he hung there on the Cross. But in that moment when he died and the Earth cracked open as they say, the Earth cracking open was an artifact that passed through Jesus. An artifact from wherever Jesus had come from within the Unseen Light of the Universe that passed through him as small energetic value and became a great symbol of Perpetual Motion through him. But it just wasn’t about the Unseen Light of Jesus that created the artifact that cracked the Earth open, part of that artifact came from Mary, his mother as well. Thus the artifact of the female on Earth fusing with the light of the Unseen Light passing through her that created Jesus. I’m certain that when the site where the Unseen Light cracked open the Earth upon Jesus’ death is investigated that the starlight artifact that is of his own world that fused with Mary’s unseen light will be found. Once that artifact is found, most likely once again in the Unseen light, as any symbol able to be seen would have been destroyed. That symbol found within the Unseen Light of artifacts taken from the site of Jesus’s death will be found in the starlight of the planet his life force came to Earth from. When that artifact is found the shell around the Earth, Fear and Death, that those from Beyond the Void have set on Earth, will be cracked like eggs and shall runeth into the nothing and their power on Earth, their power over humanity will be no more.

I’m certain that such a fable exists in other religions and faiths across the Earth, I’m just not familiar with them, thus a part of the whole coming together to thrust the tip of the spear into the demons of those from Beyond the Void.

Because the ability of the Sentinel to see the artifacts in the Unseen Light gives us the ability to love those around us as they are part of the whole as well. The Unseen Light gives us the ability to evolve beyond the singularity of Unseen Light within us all that those from Beyond the Void want to collapse into the nothingness of a black hole.

With that being said in the image below I see an artifact of a beast of unknown origins reaching for what appears to be a humanoid on the ground. Being a former Marine my training is telling me to flank those from Beyond on the Void. The image can be taken as two parts of the whole. One flank being that of an artifact of Unseen Light reaching through the darkness and picking up the human on the ground to give it care. The other being that of an artifact of a Beast of those from Beyond the Void consuming life throughout the Universe to keep Creation in check if you will.

The only alteration to the image has been to use Blue Light, which is easier on the eyes than White Light when viewing for long periods of times.

The Beast artifact has two arms and two hands that obviously have fingers on each hand. The last time I checked I have two arms and hands with f_cking fingers on them so those are in fact arms, hands and fingers. Thus a value of 1 + 1 that equals that I am seeing is not light pollution, because God don’t create no junk.

Hallowed be the Sentinels name.

2 Likes

There is more to being an astrophotographer than simply taking images of the stars and Moon. If all you want to see is the Pretty Light, you really aren’t an astronomer let alone an explorer.

The first image taken of an extra solar life form, the Bortle Brain Bug of Vega. The images prove to me that life exists in space. The similarities in all three images cannot be created by light reflecting off of grains of sand or other atmospheric or space based micro objects.

In all three images you can see the same similarities, eyes, mouth, a neck and eye stalks. There is only one known species of life that can survive in space, that species is the Tardigrade. It could be possible that something evil in the light pollution or the Starlight has humped the Tardigrade to create the new life in the images below.

Most photos of space you don’t see the starlight because it creates a less than beautiful image. What better way too send a Brain Bug, colds and viruses to Earth if not on the Unseen Light that is always removed from a photo? Unseen light that still exists regardless of the settings on the camera.

Bugs, our bugs here on Earth live in and consume the waste found in our trash, trash that we as humans can see in with our eyes. Bugs of the Void could therefore live in the light pollution of space and time feeding on what we humans consider “trash light”. Feeding on the Unseen Light, they consume the Unseen Light of Creation, energy that comes from Creation that gives us life. Growing larger and larger with each generation until they become seen in the light.

There must be some chemical reaction taking place between the Unseen Light and the Tardigrade that along with the pollution that humans put into the environment as a result of being cheap that is giving life to the Brain Bugs in the Bortle.

Bugimagecomparisions

The Unseen Light is not trash…it is a Universe that has life and the ability to breathe life back into us through molding and shaping the artifacts into works of art.

2 Likes

The Medallion Seal of Creation - Seals are usually thought of as closing something off. This seal however releases the inner creativity of the artist. Thus from astronomer to photographer to artist…the birth of the Astro Artist.

Medallion1

Medallion1a

1 Like

Still another artifact I found “Looking Back at Me” from the Bortle. The artifact comes from the same photo containing Star Child and Star Infant. I’m not certain if this would be classified as one of the “Those from Beyond the Void.” It’s definitely not a Vanant of Vega. It could the last impression of an alien life form yelling into the night sky as its planet was consumed by a black hole.

Those from Beyond Void

2 Likes

Here’s a fine video about how to choose a good telescope for your money, sky and interest.

It’s 10 years old but it covers the basics, and they don’t change.

If you want to see what a terrible telescope (scam-level bad) looks like, with extra tips on astronomy:

TL;DR, unless you’ve got awesome good sky, your best bet is to focus on solar system astronomy and that means using (budget allowing) a 8 inch Schmidt Cassegrain telescope with motorized mount, alt-az is cheaper and good enough for solar system astronomy, a german equatorial mount is the best one but they’re heavier and more expensive (German is the name of the mount, not that they’re made in Germany).

Solar system astronomy requires focusing on small bright objects so you need a large mirror for resolution and a long focal distance for magnification, thats Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope or SCT for you (they just happen to have a lot of glass inside = heavy as f*ck). Faint object and deep space astronomy usually focus on large objects very faint, so you need a lot of light and Cassegrain optics deliver the best performance -but also demand a dark, dry and stable sky (deserts are best option). Also, if you want a cheap set up, a Dobsonian telescope is a good entry level option, some have driven moounts and deliver a lot of light but they have poor resolution and magnification so they are second guess for solar system astronomy.

1 Like

Although perfect for beginning stargazers, this tabletop reflector telescope is not a toy! With its substantial, 100mm aperture parabolic primary mirror boasting a 400mm focal length, the compact Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector telescope will amaze you and your family with gorgeous, detailed views of the night sky.

Being under $100 means that you can purchase an adapter to use your Smartphone to pictures and make movies of the Moon, Jupiter and other celestial objects with for a total out-of-pocket cost of $125 + tax. One of the better qualities that Orion telescopes offers is that you don’t pay shipping on orders over a certain amount.

If you are seriously looking for a telescope go with Orion Telescopes. Orion is currently involved

Not to mention that Orion Telescopes recently won a 16.8 million dollar lawsuit over NINGBO SUNNY ELECTRONIC CO

https://www.telescope.com/assets/documents/Doc.518-12-05-19-_Partial_Judgment.pdf

1 Like

I found another another word in the Unseen Light of the double stars of Sheliak.

Sheliak –β Lyrae (Beta Lyrae)

Beta Lyrae is a double star system. It has an apparent magnitude of 3.52 and is approximately 960 light years distant from Earth. It has the traditional name Sheliak, derived from šiliyāq , which is the Arabic name for the constellation.

The Beta Lyrae system has a variable luminosity, ranging from 3.4 to 4.3 magnitudes. The variability was first discovered by the British astronomer John Goodricke in 1784. The components are so close together that they form a spectroscopic binary star, one that cannot be resolved into individual components with optical telescopes. The two orbit each other with a period of 12.9414 days and periodically eclipse each other. As a result, their apparent magnitude varies.

The primary star has the stellar classification of B7II – it is a blue-white bright giant. The secondary component is also believed to be a class B star.

The system is a semidetached binary, one in which one of the stars fills the binary star’s Roche lobe, and the other star does not. Gas from the surface of the donor star is transferred to the accreting star, and the transfer of mass dominates the system’s evolution. The B7II star, now the less massive component, was once the more massive component in the system. As is evolved into a giant, it transferred most of its mass to the other star, as the two are in close orbit. As a result, the other star is now surrounded by an accretion disk, one that makes it difficult to pinpoint the star’s exact stellar type.

The world S igH T was found. Not as single letters but as a word which looks like it is forming around a curve in space time. Maybe a message being sent to Earth from us the in the future or other humanoid life in galaxy, as a probe maybe.

You have to remember that light does not form complex letters and shapes by itself. It has been molded and shaped. Here is an example of the same type of light starlight from a NASA photo.

Pillars of Creation - https://www.flickr.com/photos/nasablueshift/6871129017/

God don’t make no junk.

It looks like I also found an Avatar class Titan.

As a Starlight Artist you can take the Double Stars of Sheliak and turn them into this.

or this

2 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

Did you photoshop a mirror image of one boy or did the original space image supply both of them?

2 Likes

Actually the original looks like a little girl with a dress on. I simply erased the flow from the dress to make the appearance seem more little boy like.

Yes the image of the second little boy is a mirror of the first minus the ziggle and ball.

1 Like

This very well could be the first image of a Space Bug. Four different artifacts found in different locations in two different photos take of Vega and Sheliak.

Strawberry B_tch is going back out to tonight…if the skies are clear. She is already out there cooling to the correct temperature.

The clouds were too numerous as well as a fine mist handing in the air.

A better image of the first one where I cleaned the second bug photo up and enlarged the last image for clarity.

1 Like