Eve Online Astronomy Club

First of all, pandemic pathogens are almost all viruses. This is partly because of their sheer abundance and ubiquity. They are the most numerous biological entities, stalking every ecosystem and invading every type of organism. They can traverse continents and cascade down from the sky in their trillions every day; there are about 800 million viruses on every square meter of the planet.

Therefore some of the ‘filaments’ or artifacts that I have captured in my photographs could in fact be viruses, especially the ones that have symmetry to their shape.

I did some editing to one of the filaments in the Vega photo called ‘JOXEY.’ Could the word actually be ‘Jockey’?

I used the Sharpen / Blur tool / Sharpen in GIMP and then Emboss to get this end result. Not certain if I am seeing light discharging over sensor nodes or not.

The clouds are still too thick to take any photos through the rig but I did take one of the Moon tonight with just the cellphone.

I have some new photos.

These were taken of Aldebaran (a Tau) tonight through Strawberry B*tch.

Time and Date 4.4.2020 / 2245
Alt: 15.67
Az: 278.61
Ha: 05.56h
Ra: 04.60h
Dec: 16.55h

They were taken low on the horizon and through the tree tops just as Aldeberan was traveling over the hills which accounts for the weird shapes.

What is odd though there was a photo taken that the branches and light created a near perfect hexagon.

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my, what will I find?

Aldebaran regularly features in [conspiracy theories as one of the origins of E.T. Are you sure those conspiracies aren’t true?

Aldebaran was originally نير الضبران ( Nā᾽ir al Dabarān in Arabic), meaning “the bright one of the follower”

The Bright One Of the Follower

1 Like

Aldebaran Through the Trees

1 Like

Aldebaran video taken through my telescope.

Are we fighting a virus that came from humans or are we fighting a virus that came from the Universe?

You can track the pandemics as far back as 542 AD. When you track the pandemics since 542 AD, you will see a trend of small outbreaks that lead up to large outbreaks then small outbreaks and then large outbreaks.
Like I said these pandemic have been tracked since the year 542 AD. The recent outbreaks that have occurred have been smaller and smaller due to advances in medication and communication.
Without 100% lock down of the entire planet, which is not possible, the COVID-19 outbreak should last about a year and see the loss of life maybe half the numbers of Spanish Flu.
What is causing these pandemics is rather simple to understand. During pre-historic times there were different groups of cavemen that ate the brains and uncooked meat of other humans and animals.
As a result Prions Disease formed in some of the humans brains. Prions that ate some of the brain functions of the humans. Most likely the targeted portion of the brain was the ability for the human immune system to rapidly process new infections and develop a defense against those infections. A very surgical procedure much like the surgical procedure that the Emerald Cockroach Wasp uses to pierce the brain of its cockroach victim.
As non-brain eating cavemen and brain eating cavemen mated the DNA was passed onto new generations of humans. DNA that had been effected by the Prion effecting portions of the brain. As a result and over time, the Prion has been learning and evolving to strike at the center of the human brain that effects immunity, just like the Emerald Cockroach Wasp.
The SARS-CoV-2 therefore must be a relative of the Prion. Prions are misfolded proteins with the ability to transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. They characterize several fatal and transmissible neurodegenerative diseases in humans and many other animals. In this case the Prion has evolved in so much as the Prion has been able to fold its proteins to the same shape as the ACE2 Receptors.
Viruses are intelligent rather the host that creates the virus is intelligent. SARS-CoV-2 has been able to jump from humans to Big Cats, meaning that the “accessory protein” of the virus must somehow be linked to an aspect of knowing and infecting an “accessory” or a pet of humanity. Cats are commonly very close to humans at numerous times and have been known to get very close to a humans mouth at night. Close enough to allow the infected cat to pass the virus into an infected humans. Just like the Zombie Rat virus makes a rat less adverse to a cat and even becoming excitable to the point of the cat eating the rat. Like the cat, the human body is the only known reservoir that the virus has been shown to reproduce in greatly. Cats therefore might be carriers only.
Another aspect that must be looked at is the effect of stars diminishing in the night sky. The stars are present during the day, we just can’t see them. For 24 hours a day sunlight that has taken millions of years to reach Earth continually provides a ‘shield’ for the Earth. Star like Betelgeuse that are relatively close and going through changes could cause the Earth to experience a dynamic change in the light spectrum that saturates Earth on a daily basis. Subtle changes in temperature and light emission values that allows new viruses to emerge that would have otherwise not be able to survive.
If you were to map each star within 250,000 light years of Earth you will see that the shape of the SARS-CoV-2 virus does take shape. The round part of the virus becomes the Earth with the protein spikes being a suns interaction with saturating the Earth with both Seen and Unseen Light. If you turn one of those lights off or turn it too a slightly different brightness, the bugs come out like cockroaches at night.
On 10.12.2019 between 0139 am and 0142 am I took several photos of the star Vega through my 127 mm Star Max. Looking through the photos I began to find strange filaments or artifacts.
The images below are real artifacts and have not been photo shopped into the image.
Artifacts that resembled a large breasted women, and the words Joxey and sight. I also found an artifact that appears to be a cat with Squiggler beside it.
I believe that these artifacts were a communication from some sorta of life trying to warn me about the future.
The large breasted woman becomes the warning involving the virus attacking the TMPRSS2 serine protease, or a woman with large breasts that teases. I called the artifact the Vanant of Vega and as you can see from the image below, she does in fact invoke a chemical sense of being a temptress.
Like a hot woman that you want to touch but know that you shouldn’t as she will break your heart. Stay away from the hot and beautiful women as they want your heart and money, a professional at teasing - Social Distancing Warning Artifact.
The Vanant of Vega

JOXEY was a warning artifact that converts or folds into the word Jockey. Like a fighter pilot or horse track rider one must be a Jockey or an ACE in order to win. The virus effects the ACE2 protein receptor. When the 2 is converted into a letter it becomes the letter B. Traditionally the letter B has a lower top bulge which is like a female that has a smaller breast. Two aspects of the Vanants warning that a virus was coming.
JOXEY

Middle image, a Squiggler besides what appears to be a cat. Another warning from the Fatheads that the virus would be passed onto the “accessory” or pet that humans co-habitate with the most.

Humans must protect themselves by wearing oxygen mask systems similar to the systems that people on air need to wear all of the time.
The mask must cover the nose and mouth. The air tube would be connected to a battery filter Eye and hair protection must be worn as well as gloves. Washing the hair with anti-bacterial soap is also a must as the virus can become nested in the hair and then washing into the eyes or mouth during bathing.
We don’t know what the virus will become in the future nor do we know how it will effect the humans genome as a result of infection. We do not have a vaccine either. Until a vaccine has been developed we must ensure that future generations are not effected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus causing an even larger outbreak on the order of plagues from the past. Plagues that could wipe the human race out entirely.
We must maintain social distancing at all costs, we must breathe clean air and keep all viruses from entering out body until a a vaccine has been developed. This is not the fight for life. This is the fight for our existence as a species against a virus that either came from space or can from humanities past. A virus from the past that like the cannibal only wants to consume all human life.

Based on the ACE2 being converted to the word ‘base’, there is a central source where the virus originated from.

1 Like

The virus could in fact be spaced based.

ʻOumuamua is the first known interstellar object detected passing through the Solar System. Formally designated 1I/2017 U1 , it was discovered by Robert Weryk using the Pan-STARRS telescope at Haleakala Observatory, Hawaii, on 19 October 2017, 40 days after it passed its closest point to the Sun on 9 September. When it was first observed, it was about 33 million km (21 million mi; 0.22 AU) from Earth (about 85 times as far away as the Moon), and already heading away from the Sun.

'O came rather close to the Earth, but what is more important is did the sun’s gravity trap any loose debris in an orbit around the sun? Not knowing the precise data of where the intersection took place at, I can only assume that loose debris from 'O become trapped in orbit around the sun. An orbital pattern that would have started when 'O began its curve around the sun and then shot off into space due to encountering Earth’s gravity.

See GIF

The reason why I say that SARS-CoV-2 is space based and most likely came from 'O or another asteroid is bit of informantion that I found belonging to the SARS-CoV family of viruses:

Eight unknown functions or unknowns relating to incorporations in virions.

Then there is this :

However, as expected, these group-specific genes have no similarity with accessory genes of coronaviruses belonging to other groups (Lai and Cavanagh, 1997). In addition, there is no significant amino-acid sequence similarity between the accessory proteins encoded by the SARS-CoV accessory genes and any known viral or cellular proteins.

Since 1997 there are scientists that have known that the proteins of the SARS-CoV virus are unique and do not have any similarities between accessory proteins encoded by the SARS-CoV accessory genes and any known viral or cellular proteins.

…any known viral or cellular proteins means, an unknown alien viral or cellular protein structure is on he Earth and has been on the Earth since at least 1997.

The reason that the Chinese have restricted sharing their data on the findings of the virus is:

1. They have mapped all of the accessory proteins and know the exact function of each SARS-CoV-2 protein and are have the vaccine.
  2. They found something that is very detrimental to human populace and are withholding the data to cause other nations to spend a lot of capital on fake cures that benefit the Chinese.
  3. They have discovered that there is no cure because the viral and cellular proteins are alien or foreign to the Earth and came from a different solar system.
2 Likes

While adjusting my camera the other night during a photo shoot of Antares, an orb of light suddenly appeared on the screen. I was in complete darkness and behind the house without any stray light from a security light or other source to create the orb of light. In the hundreds of photos I have taken I have never come across a light orb like this. If the light creating the orb came from a natural source I would have encountered it numerous times already.

I then enhanced the orb to get the image below.

I found another interesting unseen artifact that I modeled. I call it the Arrow Through the Harp of Antares.

Arrow Through the Harp of Antares

1 Like

Another eerie message and forewarning about the pandemic that I found in the Unseen Light of Antares.

Unseen Light Skull Appirtion3

1 Like

Found a hidden and gnarled face in the image below.
Can you find it?

Middle, to the right of the pink strand, look for its smile.

1 Like

I took a few photos of Venus tonight through the telescope.
I found a face smiling back from the Unseen Light.

Face of Venus 37b

1 Like

I took a few photos of Vega tonight.

This is of Vega with the star out of focus. In the center the Vanant has risen.

The Vanant of Vega from 10.11.2019

Vanant2

In both photos you can see that the filament is female. In both images there is a staff like object over her right shoulder.

Images such as these don’t reappear in the same manner if they aren’t real astral projections, especially since the photos were taken nearly seven months apart.

It is a dire warning for those who don’t listen and run into pandemic full of pride and arrogance.

1 Like

I took this photo of 13 Lyr tonight through my telescope. I purposely left the image unfocused to see what result I could get.

13 Lyr is 296.8 ly years from Earth. The white blocks are the star. Not certain what the ring structure in the center is though. The ring structure isn’t part of the normal filaments that you see around the edge of the star. Otherwise the filament strand network would that is always connected would be more prevalent across the star itself.

I erased the star from around the central ring and found what appears to be a cube shaped artifact.

Now how can light create a shadow on the surface of a light? You can see the shadow on the bottom surface of the cube as well as the right side surface that is also darker compared to the left surface.

Based on the shadows the cube is receiving more light on the left side surface then the bottom and right side surfaces.

There is also something passing between the telescope and cube causing a circular dark spot to form.

1 Like

I took some photos of the Bootes Constellation last week. I was trying capture Arcturus but instead, I captured three other stars, Beta Bootis, Gamma Bootis and Sigma Bootis.

1 Like

Mayan Codices Light Filaments

I think the light filaments that I am seeing my photos are part of the Mayan Codices.

Codices

Codice1a

Filament

Codice1

In both cases we can see that the light filament is nearly the same as the Codices. The filament is wrapped in the same manner as the Codices. The filament has a central dark spot that would represent the dark spot in the center of the Codices.

1 Like

I was watching this video about SARS and noticed the wall art hanging in the background behind the desk.

I screenshot the wall art it and blew it up in GIMP.

What do you know, the same flat plane or six sided shapes with spheres in the center are also present in my photos take through my telescope.

So the Chinese like myself are very aware of the odd light filaments showing up in the photos taken of stars.

Chinese Wall Art

Photo with the same types of filaments with a sphere in the center, with either six sides or in some cases, triangle shaped with a sphere in the center.

A close up of what the six sided filament looks like.

Wall Art3

Wall Art can be seen at 46:19 in the documentary.

1 Like

This is the most terrifying thread in these forums…

Why is it terrifying?

Here is something a little less terrifying for you then. Its a photo of a star that I took while focusing the camera and telescope.

Look deeply into the wonder and amazement of the Unseen Light. Find your inner being in the odd shapes that you see.

1 Like

Can you see the human face in the image below?

0501202252 Face

I found this filament in a photo of an unknown star that I took back on 5.01.2020 while adjusting the focus and searching for a target system.

Here is a better image that I increased the light curve values of.

AlienFaceandFloatingBody3

Below the image of the face above and to the left, I found what looks like an alien body floating through the Unseen Light of Space and Time. You can notice the head with two large black eyes, two arms, a torso and a leg. The figure appears to be turning to its right and has its right arm raised or maybe the point where the magenta color can be seen is in fact an elbow with the figures hand right below the right eye. I really do hope that the figure is not flipping us the middle finger with its left hand.

AlienFaceandFloatingBody1

Location of both filaments relative to each other in the photo.

Stardust Consciousness - Can you see the human face in the image below?

If we come from stardust, which we do, then a part of our consciousness can also be found in the stardust.

Perhaps these images above are links to an Unseen Consciousness that is part of us and is watching us from the stardust. A consciousness that can only be seen through a telescope and resides in what the ‘picture perfect astronomers’ call “noise.”

One person’s noise is another persons understanding of the Universe, a connection to ourselves.

1 Like