Eve Online Astronomy Club

Today, while adjusting my camera in the holder, I snapped these images of what appears to be microbes or something on the eyepiece.

I’m not certain what the hydra look think with three stilts for legs and two flailing arms is.

It does remind me of The Gatherer filament that I found in the photo of Vega.
Both have five appendages and a dumpy central body.

The Gatherer of Vega (10.11.2019)

1 Like

Eyelashes look like some nice aliens too, pretty big magnified.
It’s not a reason to get rid of your eyelids though.

That, and, in the microscope too…

Microbes may be pretty small from the moon indeed.

I have been watching Interstellar and pondering the image below.

The Electromagnetic Spectrum is both light that we can see and can’t see, is governed by gravity.

Gravity can cross dimensions,even time.

But without gravity though there is no time. Time however still existed prior to the Big Bang. If time and gravity didn’t exist prior to the Big Bang, there wouldn’t have been any energetic reactions, there would have been absolutely nothing. No movement of anything. Energy needs to move in order to create time and gravity, the necessity of movement. When energy moves, space-time is created. Thus, the necessity of creation is, movement. Without movement, energy is not consumed and other energy created.
Thus the factor of necessity that existed in space-time, prior to the Big Bang, is movement.

A body in motion needs energy, which needs time and gravity in order to exist and will tend to stay in motion. A body not in motion will never need energy, time or gravity and will never exist as there is not a tendency to require movement. Without the necessity of movement, there is no existence.

Sentient life is the only form of movement in the Universe that finds it necessary to order chaos out of disorder. Look around you. Your bed, your chair, the table that you sit at to eat, the books that you read. They are all necessities of movement created by us. Energy that has been shaped into the necessity of ensuring movements that requires energy to create the input and the output. Movement that creates gravity and time. Sentient life needs to create movement so that gravity and time exists. If sentient life doesn’t have the necessity to move, then there is no reason for existence to be.

Since light doesn’t have the necessity or reason to form images, such as the image of the face with two planets and the astronaut to the right below, the only reasonable conclusion is, that sentient life has exerted a force across space-time and gravity to create the images. But why exert a force across time and gravity?

The first necessity of sentient life, of any life as a matter of fact, is communication. Without communication between cells then there is no organization to life, there is no sentience, no existence. When a human looks through a telescope and into space and captures a human looking face in the unseen light, we see the necessity of communicating across time and gravity that further builds upon the foundation of life itself. A foundation of movement that sentient life needs.

Rocks, minerals and gases don’t have a need to be, they don’t have reason or understand reason because they are not sentient, they are just gravity and time, without form. Gravity and time that would never have been able to form themselves prior to the Big Bang, because they lack necessity.

Only sentient life has the necessity and reason to exist, to be.

What are we here to do?

We are here to watch over and ensure that the necessity of movement continues across space and time, by exploring the unknown of space and colonizing planets with our necessity to exist, otherwise there is no existence, there would be nothing.

Newton’s Third Law - You gotta leave something behind, to know that you are traveling forward.

1 Like

I was finally able to take some stills and movies of Jupiter and Saturn tonight.

The first set is of Saturn.

Saturn is approximately 1,383,585,431 kilometers or 9.248697 Astronomical Units from Earth currently.

Saturn looked really good through the telescope, but not so good through the LG7 ThinQ camera.

Saturn with the light curve adjusted. The thick area on the outside of the rings must be radiation being given off that then dissipates out into space.

The sphere above Saturn could be one of its moons, not certain though.
The two curly cues that you see underneath of Saturn are definitely planets that are out of focus. The signature of a star or other object reflecting light is always seen as a curly cue or CD like disc.

Saturn through the lens of a 1839 camera (1839 camera filter.)

Saturn with the light curve adjusted downwards.

One of my first videos of Saturn.

A slightly longer and more clear video of Saturn.

Stills of Jupiter

Average video of Jupiter and its moons.

From left to right - Europa, Calisto, Io, Jupiter and the Ganymede.

Video of Jupiter minus the moons but on another setting to show the two extremely large storm bands commonly seen around Jupiter.

2 Likes

If the signal repeats every 157 days and light covers approximately 6 trillion miles a day at the speed of light, then the object generating the FRB would be approximately 942 trillion miles or 10,133,847.7673933897 AU or 160.24154291190251342 light years from Earth.

With a window of 90 days, the FRB would have travlled 540,000,000,000,000‬ miles at the speed of light, 5,809,212.0959579944611 AU or 91.858209312555587189 light years

The object creating the FRB would line along the same approximate plane that WASP-8 does at 160 light years at its farthest distance from Earth and between HR 2622 and BD+56 1954 at its closest distance to Earth.

Possibly Dark Matter hitting a black hole, black hole and a neutron star colliding or a dead star orbiting a black hole. If the object is a black hole then there would be the obvious bending of light around the black hole that should be very noticeable at around 92 to 162 light years from Earth.

If the object is a black hole, then perhaps the mysterious tug on the outer planets thought to be the result of Planet X has been solved.

The object must be tidally locked into its rotational axis to generate the FRB at the same time, every time. A black hole would cause varied disruptions in the FRB as it was consumed by the black hole. varied disruptions means that the FRB would be detected more or less within the 157 day time frame and would not remain consistent.

It’s doubtful that the object is circling a black hole as its ellipitcal path around the central object is too great. The object wouldn’t have enough escape velocity to maintain the elliptical path but would in fact shrink due to the black holes gravity pulling the object towards the event horizon each time that it completed a 157 day cycle.

Maybe its a wormhole.

If the object is a black hole causing the FRB, wouldn’t it be kinda scary to know that a black hole exists less than 100 light years from Earth, lol?

Just ride it in like Slime Pickens.

1 Like

Face in Space image found in a photo taken of Dschubba

Tiger Tail of Dschubba - the object has the same six sided shape, long tail plus the sphere or orb in the center as the Tiger Tail’s of Vega. In this image the claw of the Tiger Tail appears to be facing the camera which can be seen as the two vertical bars near the end of the tail.

The Tiger Tail is definitely an entity moving through space and time. If you look at the photo above of Saturn that I have ‘blued’ you can see the distinctive black outline around the planet and its rings before EM energy creates another more solid field. The Tiger Tail below also has the same distinctive black outline around it as well before EM energy creates a more solid field.

TigerTailDschubba2243a

1 Like

I’ve had telescopes pretty much since I could sit up. My current setup is a bit offbeat, but here goes…

• Celestron 90AZ 90mm refractor on alt-az microadjust mount that I used to track a solar eclipse.

• JVC MiniDV camcorder I used to record same said solar eclipse. I use this for night tracking as well because it has a FANTASTIC sensor, particularly when I cool it with a custom thermoelectric heatsink.

• Offbrand 100mm spherical reflector on alt-az mount. Good for wide field.

• Bausch & Lomb 1300mm Schmidt mirror on M42 SLR bracket with a custom cooled (like sub zero) HD webcam CMOS sensor I use to find and track small solar system objects like asteroids and comets.

• Panasonic Lumix London 2012 camera which has a very sensitive sensor I used to take stacked images of the Orion Nebula and the Pleiades cluster among other bright deepsky objects.

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty expensive set up, any photos or videos?

Taken with an 8-second tripod exposure on a Samsung PL22: Jupiter with Aldebaran right of centre, 102 Tau at 8 O’Clock position relative to Jupiter. The bright star near the top on the right hand side of the field is Ain (74 Tau), 201211040039

(EDIT: this was taken from the bottom of a lake gorge in Herefordshire in November 2012, 12 miles from the nearest town)

1 Like

Nice, the reason why I like using my cell phone camera is because once I get the object focused in using the telescope, I can zoom the image up nearly 500 times its original size.

the insanely bright thing is the Moon, slightly below and to its right is Jupiter, and to the right of that and above the corner of the roof, you can clearly make out the Pleiades cluster M45. Off a digital point-n-shoot, £50 camera (can’t remember if it was the Samsung or the Panasonic). Processed through The GIMP version 2.6, taken on or near the same night as the wide-field shot.

1 Like

boresight tracking is a fun sport, I got great results boresighting with my camcorder… I’ll have to dig through my archive to find some shots of Jupiter and Saturn, it’s almost like you’re there.

1 Like

What setting is your ISO and Shutter speed set at to capture the stars in the background?

8 seconds at 1600. Yes it introduces a lot of noise, but given the power of image processing I can end up with images like this extreme closeup of the Pleiades - off a point and shoot and no other equipment apart from a dual core laptop.
602593_198005273668811_203444438_n

1 Like

Luna, 3 November 2012, 0448 Local

Exposure: ISO80, 6sec at F/5.9, equiv. 135mm, cropped

1 Like

I like taking photos of the stars, Moon and sometimes just the darkness of space to see what I can find. I’m more into the obscure and archaic images I can find in what astronomers call the back ground noise.

First photo I ever took with a Samsung PL22: Jupiter and Taurus wide field, full auto settings (I couldn’t even tell you what they were). Very not bad for a handheld shot.

1 Like

Indeed , Saturn’s rings reflect our star’s light enough to be visible from Earth.
I saw this from a telescope back in around 1982.

In fact, so does the moon, which reflection of the star we see without scopes.

I found another odd filament in a random photo that I took on 5.13:0110 am, new format maybe? Month, then the day then the time.

0513200110a2

The shape of the filament really isn’t triangular as it doesn’t come to a point, but it is still triangular shaped.

The equilateral shape has a flat faring at the tip. The sphere in middle appears to be half. From the middle of the sphere there is a single line running towards the fore end of the filament and then down over the sides. Not certain what the black dot could be, maybe a window?

I’m not certain if the container looking object on the left side of the filament is attached to the filament itself. The bulge on the left does appear as if it is attached to the filament based on the light and shadow being created.

0513200110a3

Filament made into a 3D Model.

0513200110a3a

1 Like

Found another interesting filament in a random shot take of space last night. After taking some photos of 52 SGR and the stars Alnasl, Kaus Media and Kaus Australis, I stated chasing stars at random.

This looks like a star with a halo around it that trails off into a tail, it almost looks like a wormhole or a white wormhole that has been theorized to deposit matter from someplace else to another place in space time. White Wormholes have been theorized to be the proverbial exit of matter consumed by a black hole.

The first image is how the filament appeared in its original form in the photo. The white sphere in the middle must be a star.
StarandWormhole

In this photo I have highlight the opening and tail in a light blue color.

In this photo I have extracted the filament and placed it on a dark gray background for easier viewing.
StarandWormhole1

The filament above is almost the same as the filament below that was found in another photo.

In both photos there is what appears to be star or spherical object in the center of a wormhole or white wormhole.
A221

1 Like