Eve Online Astronomy Club

New Moons Found Orbiting Jupiter That Are Viewable With a Telescope.

Europa is incorrectly labeled, it should be Ganymede.

6.21.2020 - I found two Moons orbiting Jupiter that form a right triangle at Ganymede. They are definitely moons of Jupiter. In the several photos, taken within a minute of each photo, the moons forming the right triangle at Ganymede are not passed up by Jupiter. We all know how fast Jupiter moves and for these two bright objects to keep pace with Jupiter means they are moons of Jupiter. Otherwise the two stellar objects would have appeared at different locations, behind Jupiter, as Jupiter moved between the two stellar objects and my telescope.

The first few photos are of Jupiter, its four visible moons and the two new moons forming a right triangle at Ganymede.

The other proof that these are two new moons that are visible using a telescope is a photo taken of Jupiter at 213 am that shows the Moon below Ganymede to still be keeping pace with Jupiter.

So from the time that the photo was first taken at 0156 am and 213 am, 17 minutes had passed. If the two objects were not Moons of Jupiter and were in fact far away stars, Jupiter would have passed them by, which would have been noticeable in my photos.

The first set of photos are from 0156 am and 0157 am.

The second set of photos is Jupiter, Ganymede and the Moon below Ganymede taken at 0213 AM and 0214AM

Like I mentioned earlier, if the two new moons were stars, they would obviously be positioned behind Jupiter. Being farther away, based on their luminosity, Jupiter would have passed them by rather quickly and would not have remained the in the photos that I took between 0156 AM and 0214 AM.

These are in fact two new moons orbiting Jupiter than can be seen with a 127mm Star Max telescope.

1 Like

Three star near Antares that I was able to capture in one shot last night.

Antares is below and to the left of 22 Scorpii. Although I did not find it yet, there is a very feint star to the left of 22 Scorpii that I am still looking for in the other photos.

Possible black hole located near the star, Antares. Notice how the stars curve around the oval shaped darkness in the center?

Black Hole1

1 Like

I couldn’t find Jupiter when we spotted Saturn if the thing landed on my head .

It may have been in the opposite sky though.

1 Like

Jupiter will be brightest star in the early evening sky. Saturn will be trailing to the left of Jupiter, which is about the distance between your thumb and index finger when making a [.

New Discovery at Stonehenge

The finding of a circle of trenches at a nearby ancient village also makes the site the largest prehistoric structure in Britain and possibly in Europe, one archaeologist said.

Hypothetically speaking, if a large highly polished mirror was placed on top of Stonehenge where the center of the curved mirror was plumb to the exact center of Stonehenge and the light reflected straight up, what planets, stars and locations, from 4,500 years ago, would the beam of light from Stonehenge intersect?

In 4,500 years how far would the reflected beam of light have traveled up to the current year of 2020? The range of the beam of light would reach out to galaxy J1149+2223. Located about 5 billion light-years from Earth, J1149+2223 is the most distant stellar object discovered by Hubble in 2018.

What interstellar objects along with Sol System based locations would the beam of light have encountered in 4,500 years?

The objects that the Stonehenge Beam has encountered in 4,500 years would become part of a new catalogue that amateur astronomers and astro photographers could aim their rigs towards and take photos of.

Here is a simulation of how Stonehenge would look if a mirror had been placed on top.

The mirror is the same diameter of Stonehenge and is 320 feet in diameter. The dashed lines pointing upwards from the mirror is the area of interaction. A laser would be directly in the center of the mirror and would point outwards into space for 5 billion light years.

The interesting thing about this idea is that the laser pointer would intersect all known stellar objects in space that passed through the center point of Stonehenge.

When the laser intersected an object the laser would continue through the object to the next object and so forth. While the laser was interacting with the object it was passing through, the laser would record record the time or length of interaction based on long the laser the played across the surface of the object. Each laser ping creating a precise movement of time across Stonehenge.

The objects passing through the center of Stonehenge would then be cataloged as Stonehenge Pass Through Stellar Objects that could be viewed with a telescope. Objects not passing through the center of Stonehenge but would have been captured in the mirror would have been added to the catalogue as well as Secondary Stonehenge Stellar Objects.

Both type of objects would then be studied for astronomical reasons of possibly supporting life as well as generating mystical energy for Stonehenge.

2 Likes

We watched Saturn at night, in the evening sky, before around 10 PM.

That was in the 1980s though, so, I don’t know where Jupiter was relation to Saturn back then.
I presume that the current positions is what you refer.

I think that a wormhole would be created by not two gravitational objects, but by many gravitational objects residing along the conduit itself.

Whole galaxies could reside along the conduit itself where the immense gravity of the black holes at the center of the galaxies would pull on the wormhole singularity itself.

As the wormhole singularity is pulled on from all sides by the gravity of the black holes at the center of each galaxy, the singularity would create a conduit of space-time that would basically be like space-time was before the Big Bang.

As galaxies orbited the conduit, the solar systems with planets and life on them in the arms of the galaxy would being able to travel to other planets and galaxies within the conduit very quickly.

While in the conduits light civilizations would come to understand how to re-create smaller wormholes that they could then use to travel to other parts of their own galaxy that hadn’t intersected the wormhole’s conduit yet.

Theoretically a wormhole would be teaming with galaxy’s full of life.

1 Like

I smell like roses sir

This was the moon last night,

however, it looked more like the following, and the camera has a bad glare effect:
Moon2
without the lines on the left

You will have to turn down your ISO setting on your phone to get less glare.

A Beginner’s Guide for Manual Controls in iPhone Photography: Exposure

47,202 views ‱ Oct 24, 2014
snap snap snap
9.21K subscribers

I had a short-video course from college in 1986 or 1987, which was about , camera shots, including white balance, and , a couple more things,
including scenarios (types) and,

Top 10 Best Montages of All Time

869,071 views ‱ Dec 8, 2015
CineFix
3.66M subscribers

sce·nar·i·o

/səˈnerēˌƍ/
noun
a written outline of a movie, novel, or stage work giving details of the plot and individual scenes.
“imagine the scenarios for four short stories”
Similar:
plot, outline, storyline, framework, structure, scheme, plan, layout, screenplay, script, synopsis, summary, precis,
schema, diegesis,

• a postulated sequence or development of events.
    “a possible scenario is that he was attacked after opening the front door”
    Similar:
    sequence of events, course of events, chain of events, series of developments, situation

• a setting, in particular for a work of art or literature.
    “the scenario is World War II”

The last part was the lab part, which, I ended in a computer lab, which is the one I graduated in.

That camera photo was taken by hand, however, with a tripod on a fixed stand, it still would have given the same result, because the problem was not the lack of stability, but, the aperture level.

One more thing though, I did a zoom photo of the moon, and it was changed to an all white photo, by completely wiping the content on my device.

1 hour later:

Oh , by the way, the course text material was stolen from me back around April 1993, and it’s still in court with the army , including a old stolen baptismal certificate document, after which they changed the whole system 2 or 3 times now, each with the same critical timings and, unreasonable requests.

The name of the author for the local federal television also is no longer to be found.

1 Like

On the subject of the dimming and cooling of Betelgeuse, here’s some interesting news about the possibility of it being due to massive spots (no mentioning of a triglavian invasion though :stuck_out_tongue:)
betelgeuse star spots
and the original article the news item was based on at abstract and original article in pdf in case you are into the raw research.

1 Like

Another telling Face in Space artifact found in the 22 Sco/pOph/OSco photo.

What I think is so intriguing about these Face in Space artifacts that I find is that the artifacts have depth to them and aren’t just flat images.

In this image you can see the eyebrow bulges, the curve of the nose, the mouth and the outline of the chin and left cheek bone plus large opulent eye sockets.

0621200245 FaceInSpace

0621200245 FaceInSpace1

0621200245 FaceInSpace2

Two more new faces found and added.

The last one reminds me of a gargoyle.

0621200245 FaceInSpace2ab

Stardust Hound1a

1 Like

43 minutes ago.
6:02

1 Like

It’s just the Moon -but it looks awesome (seriously, can see illuminated mountain tops right by the terminator
!)

2 Likes

More amateur astronomy:

It’s fairly easy to locate with good sky and a low horizon (no mountains). Binoculars are recommended but on clear skyes it’s visible with naked eye.

1 Like

I was finally able to take some photos of Mars tonight. First time photos.

Mars2

Mars

y Sge (Upsilon Sagittae)

Coordinates of y Sge at 2:55 AM, 7.12.2020

Ha : 00.85h
Dec: 19.06 deg.
Ra: 20.00h
Alt: 65.87 deg.
Az: 211.01
Distance from Earth : 274 light years.

Sagitta is a dim but distinctive constellation in the northern sky. Its name is Latin for “arrow”, and it should not be confused with the significantly larger constellation Sagittarius, the archer. Although Sagitta is an ancient constellation, it has no star brighter than 3rd magnitude.
It was included among the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd century astronomer Ptolemy, and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations defined by the International Astronomical Union.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagitta

The Ancient Greeks called this constellation Oistos “the arrow”.It was regarded as the weapon that Hercules used to kill the eagle (Aquila) of Jove that perpetually gnawed on Prometheus’ liver.

Kinda cool capturing a star with a cell phone that Ptolemy seen over 1,900 years ago.

The Face in Space of y Sge

Original

FaceinSpaceySge307a

Color enhanced showing two distinct horn like
horns.

FaceinSpaceySge307a1

I’m not really certain who the Face of y Sge would represent as there isn’t any myths surrounding a two horned figure in Greek mythology regarding such a myth.

Found it.

The Face of y Sge could be associated with Achelous, a God, a son of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys.

In Greek mythologyAchelous (also Acheloos or Acheloios ) was the god associated with the Achelous River, the largest river in Greece. According to Hesiod he was the son of the Titans, Oceanus and Tethys. He was also said to be the father of the Sirens, several nymphs, and other offspring.

Servius, relating a tradition of unknown origin, reports that Achelous was said to have been the son of Earth (i.e. Gaia). According to the Renaissance, mythographer Natalis Comes, Alcaeus of Mytilene had Achelous as the son of Ocean and Earth.

Although there appears to be two horns, the left horn, right when looking at the photo does have a break in it which would make artifact have only one horn which would fit the myth of being Achelous.

This bust of Achelous, from the British Museum, shows Achelous with two horns.

Achelous with two horns

Perhaps the broken horn in the artifact that I captured is a sign of Achelous regaining his powers as the broken horn fuses back where it broke off.

Artstation rendering of Achelous with an unbroken right horn.

Achelous artstation1

Fomalhaut

Coordinates of y Sge at 2:55 AM, 7.12.2020

Ha : 23.25h
Dec: -30.01 deg.
Ra: 22.94h
Alt: 18.72 deg.
Az: 169.85 deg.
Distance from Earth : 25 light years.

Fomalhaut, designation Alpha Piscis Austrini is the brightest star in the constellation of Piscis Austrinus, the “Southern Fish”, and one of the brightest stars in the sky. It is a class A star on the main sequence approximately 25 light-years from the Sun as measured by the Hipparcos astrometry satellite.

Fomalhaut is Alpha Piscis Austrinus (the brightest star in the Southern Fish), and the name Fomalhaut derives from the Arabic Fum al Hut, meaning Mouth of the Fish. Fomalhaut was a source of worship at the temple of Demeter at Eleusis in ancient Greece

Fomalhaut taken with my camera.

Fomalhaut enhanced to make it more like its actual color.

It is classified as a Vega-like star that emits excess infrared radiation, indicating it is surrounded by a circumstellar debris disk.

The Hue-Saturation command is used to adjust hue, saturation and lightness levels on a range of color weights for the selected area or active layer.

The red areas around Fomalhaut are most likely areas that are super hot, maybe gases within the debris disk itself.

The blue areas could be the extent of the outer layer of intense radiation of Fomalhaut, while the green areas could be the debris disk.

In this photo of Fomalhaut, I adjusted the color temperature using a setting on the phone to more accurately depict the color of Fomalhaut.

Notice the black dot in the right hand corner of Fomalhaut, at approximately the 2 o-clock position? It looks like a planetesimal or moon maybe.

Planetesimals are solid objects thought to exist in protoplanetary disks and in debris disks. Per the Chamberlin–Moulton planetesimal hypothesis, they are believed to form out of cosmic dust grains.

Fomalhaut was the first stellar system with an extrasolar planet candidate designated Fomalhaut b later named Dagon) imaged at visible wavelengths. Analysis of existing and new data suggests Fomalhaut b is not a planet, rather an expanding dust disk resulting from a former collision. The image was published in Science in November 2008. Fomalhaut is the third-brightest star as viewed from Earth known to have a planetary system, after the Sun and Pollux.

Fomalhaut5

Object viewed at 2300% its original size. Let me see if I can clear the image up in Corel for ya’ll.

Coma and Dust Tail

In this image I point out the other “spots”, yellow arrows, near Fomalhaut that are similar to the Object, blue arrow.

In this image I have Value Inverted the image. As you can see, the spots labeled with yellow arrows must be part of the sensor mechanism of the camera.

The Object, which can only be Fomalhaut b or a Comet, pointed out with the blue arrow, has a distinctive coma and dust tail. If the Object was just a sensor spot like other ones, then it wouldn’t have a coma or dust tail.

Infrared Red Effect in Corel

Infrared 0,0,0

Colored Edges

Colored Edges

Colored Foil showing the dust absorbing and reflecting the light of Fomalhaut. If the object isn’t Fomalhaut b and was just another sensor spot there wouldn’t a dust tail. The other round objects that you see in the image are most likely sensor spots.
If the Object was just a sensor spot, it would look just like the other sensor spots and wouldn’t have a dust tail

The object has to be Fomalhaut b which has long been discounted as part of the expanding dusk disk of Fomalhaut.

1 Like

White Holes are thought to be the opposite of a Black Hole, in so much that a White Hole ejects matter at the speed of light into the Universe instead of consuming matter.

The video depicts a white hole and black hole interacting. But what a wormhole interacting with a white hole, what would happen? A wormhole connects to numerous points of space-time along its axis. Therefore a wormhole can transport you a few million kilometers or a few hundred thousand light years, which would be based on your orbital insertion point and then your exit point.

Theoretically, since a wormhole cannot be destroyed but would simply dissipate over time, if a wormhole interacted with a white hole, the matter or energy being added to the wormhole coming from the white hole would cause the wormhole to expand due to the energy being added. The energy and matter inside of the wormhole would then escape the wormhole at random trajectories at distances of 10 million km up to 100,000 light years when the worm hole and white hole were only 1 million km apart
 See the image below:

Now, we take the concept above and add in a very interesting variable, two Universes.

Universe one has a white hole and wormhole close to the edge of its Universe. Since a wormhole can occupy space-time outside of the Universe, when the matter from the white hole enters into the wormhole, the wormhole begins to expand for as long as the white hole is adding matter and energy to it. Therefore a wormhole could extend into the Void of Space, the outside of the Universe at great distances, even up 100 trillion light years from the wormholes point origin.

The energy from the white hole, escaping at various exit points along the axis of the worm hole , would create small pockets of energy and matter that most likely wouldn’t last very long due to no gravity being present. But if enough energy and matter built up at one exit point, the what we might have would be called the Big Bang.

When the white hole begins to move away from the wormhole, the wormhole would gradually shrink in size back to its original size that would effectively cut off the energy and matter being dumped into the new Universe that is slowly forming. Science has proven that for a few seconds after the Big Bang that matter traveled faster than the speed of light, which can be theoretically explained as part of the wormhole mechanic that allows FTL travel had to be present before the white hole moved out of range of the wormhole causing the connection between both Universe to collapse as the wormhole shrank to its original size.

In order for a wormhole to exist there has to be two localized points in space time that are created.

The first point is where space time has reverted to space time that existed prior to the Big Bang. By isolating and cancelling out Einstein Gravity as a result of reducing atoms that create gravity such iron, nickel and other metallic based atoms that create an electromagentic charge that increases the amount of mass on an object the faster the object approaches the speed of light, localized space time can be reverted to Pre Bing Bang gravity.

Once Pre-Big Bang space time has been achieved where only Quantum gravity exists or gravity that adds less mass to an object approaching the speed of light but still adds some mass that limits an object from ever breaching the horizon of the Speed of Infinite, the object passing into the wormhole can travel hundreds of thousands of light years in less then two minutes.

Once the event horizon of the wormhole has been cross into is when things get kinda weird.

You would think that in order for the object crossing into a wormhole the wormhole would need to be as wide as the total distance covered.

The mechanics of the wormhole defies convential physics because a wormhole is basically a black hole or the inverse of a black hole.

When matter falls into a black hole it cannot escape and is reduce to nothing but radiation that sometimes emits from the black hole. In the core of the black hole there is no space time because the gravity is so dense that that matter occupies all of the points inside of the black hole all at once.

But inside of the wormhole the gravity is not nearly as dense and resides just above the point of causing total atomic disentigration. Just above the point of total atomic collapse, matter stills exists in Einstein Space-Time, meaning atoms retain their atomic cohesion due to Quantum Gravity. Quantum gravity is the glue of the atomic universe. Once an atom has been formed in Einstein Space Time, the atom can still exist Quantum Gravity Space Time.

How the worm hole functions is that just like the core of the black hole, where matter occupies all points at once causing atomic collapse, the wormhole allows the object to occupy an infinite points in space time without being obliterated.

Instead of the atom occupying all points at once inside of the core of the black hole, all points in space time are accessible to the object.

Think of it this way, you have a balloon and that you are air to over several hours. During the several hours you spray yellow spray paint into the balloon. As the balloon inflates or gets larger, the small points of paint become larger and cover a greater area then the original spray point.

As the balloon gets even larger, the spray paint will eventually seperate which allows the same spray paint dot to be present in more than one location.

You multiply the inflation effect by millions of times and you have the process taking place inside of a black hole.

In Wormhole the effects or opposite. As the wormhole expands it is creating more and more Pre-Bang space time. The larger the core of the wormhole less Einstein Gravity is present. With less Einstein Gravity being present the distance between two points become less and less due to Quantum Gravity being present and not Einstein Gravity.

So the point at which all matter seems to hang to have lag when crossing into a wormhole and appears to be falling infinitetly into the black hole, is the point of entry into a wormhole.

If precise calculations are made, an object could theorecrically skim off of the point of entry into the infinite fall into a black hole and appear in another part of the galaxy based on the objects initial insertion trajectory.

1 Like

Couple more photos of Mars taken tonight.

Mars4

Mars5

1 Like

I found a really cool artifact in a photo I took of Mu Psc tonight.

The Horned Skull of Mu Psc

Original

459a Artifact1

Edited
Battle Banner of the Maelstrom Class Battleship, Crenelation

1 Like