EVE Online dev team is understaffed

You made my dog sad

This thread is anti-dog and toxic

5 Likes

Is that really your dog?

Yeah I figured shed be a nicer thing to remember the thread by than Monkey’s hideous face

1 Like

It’s a beautiful dog. I love both cats and dogs
 well, I love all animals really.
Thank you for sharing that pic, Ramona.

1 Like

Yw :slight_smile:
Theres been too much negativity around here of late.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Unfortunately, it’s easier to complain than look on the bright side of things or do something about it.
Something about EVE gets players so passionate that when things don’t go their way they just come unhinged and say or do irrational things, like trash everything they have
 then come back a year later.
But it’s that passion that kept EVE going, despite how destructive it can sometimes be.

1 Like

Does your dog gank cats though? :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :slight_smile:

No, she hauls ass and other cargo though.

I taught her to be like me in confrontations.

Never start, always finish.

1 Like

All grumphy CCP

Sooo good. And now tell me why I cant buy them in game.
Eve old game but good. But no fun things. All fun things patched out aka the Captains Quaters.
Now only place for grumphy old Industrialists that only knows ISK and Plex.
No news stuff like a nice Skin for Athanor, or Raitaru or Astrahus. Why no skin? Because grumphy Industrialist just pay plex for account? CAT GIRLS want nice skins for CAT NEST (Raitaru) like Ice Castle or Isis Temple. CCP no fantasy in brain. Only counting Euros or Dollars. After so many years. No new shoes, no shorter skirt, no new hair, no new dress. Why in Ships not slots for crew? Make better fly and better shot? But hey, new compress tool so grumphy Industrialist can stay longer in space and can miner the whole field for many many ISK to make many many plex. Why CCP not patch out humans? They not bring ISK’s or Plex.

just go to some slums in africa and ask them why they’re poor if there’s millionairs walking earth

And what are you doing to help these people?

dog_ears
dogs say “no”
also, re title: which type of dog ears, too many to get them all developed, which will lead to discussions of an other nature (dog race -ism). With cats it’s simple: one type fits all.

Dog breedism (or in this case even earism).

:smirk: :dog:

On the subject of cat ears, can we also have bat ears ccplease?

(loved that game, btw)

1 Like

Well I guess the experiment needs to be run again ‘for science’ sake.
While there are obvious cultural differences between Eurasia and the ‘West’ fundamentally we humans are not that different from one another.
Once the self-deluded are disabused of their ownership and transhuman fantasies we might be able to make a game worth playing together.
Like the Mormon said to his bother I’m; waiting, just waiting

for reality to break the contrived computational model.

1 Like

Beedybeedybeedy wtf Buck

1 Like

I dont have to use intuition when I see what is CCP doing. Its all experience.

I also knew what players want, and I criticized CCP for inability to provide.

The grow of EVE since 2008 is unnecessarily stunted, just by siphoning income to projects lacking proper vision, maintenance and funding. Back then they could at least finish some of them tho, but only because they had enough devs.

Take for example Dust514, which was developed for PS3, instead of PC, which made it an ephemeral game, with issues stemming from the hardware limitations. The vision of it being on PC eventually got to them but years after. Now this project continues, but is actually like a horizon line, longer they walk towards it, weaker they get, and the horizon is still far away

Now (more then ever) is the time for them to put all hands aboard to save EVE Online. I said it many times before that they should pay more attention to EVE, and make it grow by getting more players, by adding more content of the type that is already done, and also by adding WiS getting more oportunities to add more avatar based gameplay. They were first there, but were overtaken by other space games. Now its even harder, they have to do it better than the competition, but they have enough of written stuff that getting ideas from it is simple. They could do alternate mission environments sendings capsuleers in ships to fight, dock and go into structures to shoot their way thru and take the stuff required to complete the mission, not only it being dropped by shooting structure
 The availability of gunplay, hacking and stealth is what players want, and they can do it in a more serious way than what competition does. Dont listen to people who want ONLY spaceships. Why limit the grow, when everyone around have already surpassed those limits

Redesign Imicus, give us cat ears, then add serious WiS.

1 Like

Yea I can imagine the whole 21 hours of content we would get from that 4 year development. If the actual game used walking in something else then it would make sense but that is like developing wings for microwaves.

1 Like

Agreed another flop of a project.

Yup poor-quality management and many bad decisions.

This was way before my time here at EVE but frankly in my opinion EVE will always be a third person view game. Too much development energy for what? Some walking in a station? Not even core gameplay of EVE anyways. EVE just is not a space sim like Elite/Star Citizen/others.

Wish I had your optimism but as a player I am here to hang out with my friends, make ISK to plex and chill. We all know CCP has made mistakes and it’s reasonable to infer they maybe understaffed/internal issues. I don’t think I can do much as the average player.

The key takeaway I feel from typing this is, "EVE is CCP’s game. CCP will listen to us to a very limited degree. CCP has made changes when players saw serious mechanical flaws. Overall CCP will take EVE in their direction and there is not much we can do to influence the overall vision they have for the game. That is what I think my current role here is.

1 Like

Beedybeedybeedy WEF “it’s the economy stupid”

We speak in riddles to confuse the innocent and protect the guilty.