EVE Online dev team is understaffed

Do you have to ask?

He’s another alt of that other guy who posts incredibly false info like " CCP is broke" and “The servers will be shut down in September”

2 Likes

I had to save that seal lol it was awesome no ways I’m leaving it to be clubbed.

O btw thanks for the vid I had no idea about the difference in staff, 140 sounds like a lot to me as I’m used to only working in a graphics team of 20 people and we produce a ton lol.

1 Like

Didn’t think about saving it. Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe 1% of players want this, 30% of players think they want it until they have it then realise all the magic is gone and don’t want it anymore.

3 Likes

Sounds like marriage.

Big OOF, don’t say stuff like this… that’s way too depressing

istockphoto-583968110-612x612

I heard throwing chocolates is a powerful weapon in such situation’s always good to keep a secret stache.

But yea we will see when FW update comes out how much 140 peeps can do :smiley:

Why 140? Is that a magic number?

Its on the video nana linked with CCP helmar on stage showing they had 140 developers working on eve.

Well everything (games that CCP is developing) is the Eve online universe right? So who knows if all 140 is on Eve or if they are split between all the Eve project’s.

The worst part is if CCP see’s that video the first thought would be maybe we shouldn’t have put that slide up. xD Would be my guess anyways.

1 Like

Yes I saw that video.
Good subject, poor delivery.

But are they really?

You posted it in your next/previous life time as nana.

I mean can you really take seriously someone who names his character “Ben Dover” ?

1 Like

She’s cool.

1 Like

Better than DR Opthes Oap also referred to as DR O O

At least it’s a little more [ discreet ] ( cannot find the right word )

Is gentle the word you are looking for xD Sorry this is getting bad back to the topic.

They may be understaffed but they’re gentle… ?
Crap.
The understaffiness of EVE’s devs is too discreet to notice… I give up.

1 Like

The understaffedness of EVE’s Dev’s leads to the updates having a light touch?

1 Like