EVE Online Developers Applications Portal - FIXED

Already created app are also affected. No modifications can be made, such adding/removing scopes.

It does say “Your application was updated successfully.” but changes aren’t saved.

hope it will be fixed quicker than the chat issues.

Started with a 500, dev tokens page is back up, but can’t create any new applications.

What do?

2 Likes

Any update at all?

^

What he said.

No, are just going to have to wait :confused:. They’re aware of the issue but no ETA on a fix as of now.

You’d think this would be an escalated issue considering a lot of us are trying to set up alternatives to Spectrum in addition to everyone else trying to make changes/updates.

2 Likes

indeed ! Same reason here !

Hopefully it gonna take less time than fixing bookmarks endpoint (how long ago it was changed with “will be fixed asap”? 2 years, I believe?). Kinda sad to play around with EVE APIs and regularly meet not-working endpoints, dev portal responding 500 for a long time, not-working forms there…

Are there any updates on this? Not being able to create or update existing API credentials is very limiting?

Is there any dev that I can pay to escalate this, its kind of getting embarrassing now.

Not yet no. I’ll be sure to update this thread when I hear something. But bumping it every few hours isn’t doing any good.

Bump!

Bump!

Hopefully magically fixed after downtime tomorrow?

Hi everyone, developers.eveonline.com should now be working properly again.

Apologies it took so long and with little word on it - there was a lot of new tech being setup to go out with today’s release and it was put to the side while the team worked to get that all in place.

I’ll be trying to clean up communications on this in the future so it doesn’t go so long without word to you - I know how big a wrench this is for devs.

4 Likes

yep thanks for the update, created a new app without issue

1 Like

Thanks for the update!!!

1 Like

Thanks CCP Aurora - much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks !!!