EVE Online Excel Add-in Error

I’ve been getting this error message for the past hour or so with no change to my personal computer profile or settings. It is telling me I no longer have permission to use the add-in, and I should contact my system admin to request access.

@CCP_Swift are you able to confirm if there is a an issue on MSFT/EVE end, or if this is a truly a user error?

1 Like

@Hundasuupa is who can answer this possibly

I am getting the samething.

Logout from Excel
Quit Excel
Open workbook with Add-in
It can ask for an update, do it
Login back to Excel

still giving an add-in error.

yea that didnt work. honestly starting to think its me maybe? sounds like only me and Sara are having issues.

FYI this looks to be resolved for me as of today - no action from me.

i tried the logging suggestion but it was still an issue for me for another few days (through yesterday AM).

Oh.. Let’s give it a try…

Not for me.

recovering an old file or trying to start a new one. Load in error.

:edit: But there is hope :grinning_face:

I have logged into my EXCEL and the EVE Add-in is working. :crossed_fingers:

Sorry for the late reply, this seemed to be related to a microsoft outage that didn’t let users use some office 365 features, and the addin can’t work without them so it fails.

(this is the error we get when a perpetual / 20** version tries to use the addin, without the needed features)

Hundasuupa, most of what you say I have no clue what it means, but you say it with such love.

Thank you for the thing you do.

:+1:

Basically its a microsoft issue, not an eve online issue