Eve online is argentina

I hope you soon realize how bad they are doing to the game. or layers is what they want after 15 years of a successful game that better way to kill him to be able to move forward with other new and better plans.
on the other hand as an Argentine citizen after a year of pure adjustments and financial cuts of all kinds I find the same situation in eve online cuts from all sides nerfeo to all nullsec the capitals the security of them the truth is not where they point to so many cuts at least in Argentina it is noted that after adjustment sell the good things but here I do not understand for now the only result is thousands of losses of ships and players.
first nerf to fax (repair less)
the titans less damage in capital weapons
we turn off the local chat
we take out the cynos
Capital ships cannot use the reword sensor (in summary)
we increase the npc tax …
and finally the alphas accounts with those of omega can no longer be logged.
and where all this took us. player decline lost unnecessary ships lack of content and promptly due to the lack of financial collapse isk. well ccp excellent play sell the game and then kill it, create a new one and sell it again

Once again I’d like to point out that the usual whining is coming from someone who is having a hard time forming proper sentences and using proper paragraphs.

I’d like to welcome him to our community, but as this is EVE he first needs to prove his worth by writing an essay about the definition of the word “The”. It needs to be at least 2000 words long and properly formatted.

1 Like

A 2000 word essay about the sex life of a ping pong ball is where it’s at.

1 Like

But that’s UNREALISTIC!

Ping pong balls are made of interesting stuff, nitrocellulose is fun.

1 Like

Nitrocellulose (also known as cellulose nitrate , flash paper , flash cotton , guncotton , and flash string ) is a highly flammable compound formed by nitrating cellulose through exposure to nitric acid or another powerful nitrating agent. When used as a propellant or low-order explosive, it was originally known as guncotton.

Do not give up. Take control. We grew lazy over the years. Wake up. Grab opportunities.

Ps: Do not cry for me Argentina.

2 Likes

That’s the stuff, ping pong balls dissolved in acetone makes a goopy burny mess.

King of Random on youtube made some fast burning lego people with it.

If you’re quitting the game, please contract your assets to me. I will put them to good use helping usher new players into this wonderful game that you despise.

So which enclave is the Falklands?

–Gadget likes teaberry

The one with all the sheep, the crappy weather and the neighbours that want to krab there; but sov is held by someone with bigger balls.

1 Like

EvE has Capitals

Argentina not so much anymore.

But

Argentina does have the most Welsh speakers outside Wales.

Boyo.

1 Like

Ahh, Y Wladfa; some of my Nan’s family went out sometime after WW1

Cymru am byth.

1 Like