EVE Online – July Status Update

Hello, everyone,

The status update for EVE Online has landed and we have several important topics we would like to discuss. Please take your time to read over the development blog from the EVE Online Team and use this thread to talk about its content with other Pilots.

We are around and will jump in with clarification or further answers as needed. Thank you!

24 Likes

ending scarcity in q4 may be too late

40 Likes

Will we be able to do reactions necessary for Battleship construction in HS? (Not asking for Drugs, T2 or T3 reactions).

4 Likes

Maybe you could make battleships cost less also? You guys really blow my mind when it comes to poor game development.

13 Likes

This looks positive. Hope it will bring back players.

There is one thing missing tho - removal of agressive adevrtisement of PLEX in game.

9 Likes

I guess it really matters when in Q4
Q1 - 1-3
Q2 4-6
Q3 7-9
Q4 10-12

So it might be in 3 months. or it might be 6. 6 would be too long.

6 Likes

Bwahahahahahaha

Oh wait you’re serious

2 Likes

some nice announcements in there, cant wait for the capital annomalies

6 Likes

so much self congratulation.

15 Likes

Righteous.

Thanks for describing your plans and ideas for so many areas of the game. We’re looking forward to all of this!

o7

15 Likes

Maybe actually do something first. And please this time target the wider demographic people who actually play the game much longer and more often than not?

3 Likes

Jesus, people are never happy are they hahahha. Gotta love how every update, good or bad has people whining all over the place.

Think they are going in a great direction in terms of the long term sustainability of eve.

20 Likes

CCP give us back the Asteriod belts…unbelievable mess you have caused

9 Likes

So, the rework of the mining ships also includes the culling of the Rorqual?

3 Likes

All these people ( not alts ) joined eve. How you know they arent alts ???

3 Likes

No P2W

30 Likes

I wonder if everybody in the Bomber’s Bar discord is freaking out at the idea of Supers out ratting all over nullsec… I’m gonna go see.

3 Likes

Honestly, there was nothing of value there. “Some stuff has changed and some other vague stuff will change, oh but capitals can’t farm as easily as they used to we’ll fix that”. That’s pretty much the TL;DR.

9 Likes

I’d like to know this too. Are we talking about 1.3 million new accounts? Have you removed any accounts that share emails? Payment method?

2 Likes

Is it possible to come up with something with an alternative mode of bonus modules, so that you can distribute bonuses remotely, but for one character (especially for solo pvp), it is desirable, of course, that the bonuses be stronger than for the fleet. Thx.

1 Like