Eve Revenant

I guess not and that’s what I thought.

An Ansiblex Nerf has -not- happened, at the request of null groups.

Why? I like this new design. Character info should be next.

The fear and panic when not being able to dock while having some kind of debuff on your pilot from that damage over time.

Hope they thought of that!

2 Likes

Covert Ops Death Marauder for the win!

Breach Pod…

Anyone remember teh FPS game introduced for gameplay testing at Vegas?

The one where you got launched at a ship in a torpedo? and it breached the shields letting the trooper then fight other “troops” on the hull and inside the ship?

Thats a Breach Pod.

1 Like

You can dock while being shot, aslong as the new weapon doesn’t give the target a weapons timer it won’t be any different in theory

1 Like

Follow? Not like people at the last death of the empress had much choice, that titan wrecked faster than a tic toker texting while driving.

1 Like

No it wasn’t, changes from serenity were shoehorned over tq, so tq was shafted in battles that were never even contested.

1 Like

Me too. Maybe they made sure the constant damage profile always results in ship loss before the pilot can dock up.

:smiling_imp: :psyccp: :popcorn:

Maybe so we will also finally have a use for the Coalesced Element?

The opposite was the case. Serenity helped TQ remain an actually playable experience, and Serenity was shafted by TQs obnoxious Trig support and CCP’s absolutely and utterly terrible coding quality. They completely and deliberately trashed Caldari NPC defenses, and almost every Caldari invasion system that mattered was a guaranteed loss. Without Serenity, a whole lot more of Caldari space would have fallen to Trigs because CCP deliberately made Caldari defenses completely pointless and they refused the entire duration of the invasion to actually fix the issues.

You like it ? Really ? Talk about waste of screen space and anonymous icons.

I have some red dots for you that you may also like.
:red_circle:

cd645a34-d7fb-4064-ae1d-33c488fee130_text
9314df00aa63401df4feeb4aeaa9da13
Resistance is futile, etc. Your pod will be breached (from the inside)

1 Like

Players got locked out from Serenity due to mass-exploiting it for use in Tranquility.

Had tons of fun with the trigs in hisec. It was when I came back to the game in 2019. 3B isk in no time in hisec without breaking a sweat running emerging conduits (until they nerfed the spawn timer), plus some genuinely cool public fleets for the invaded systems, plus a new guilty pleasure to fly, the awesome Drekavac. I remember trigs with the same happiness as when I’m eating chocolate mousse, lol. And then there was …

… the slight coding oversight making trig scouting fleets hellcamp the career system of Couster, on that very special, memorable day in September 2019. Rookie bodies and Corvette wrecks piled high on the undock, screaming was heard on rookie help, devastation, consternation. In one word, it was great !! So great that Falcon angrily closed a thread about this (ahem) minor oversight, lmao.

But Drifters this time ? I’d like to fly their ships and do some crazy omnidamage too, and perhaps push the button of the mini doomsday that they carry around. Yeah, that would be cool too (even their ships are skin neutral, lol). You eat my ship from the inside ? I dd you. Fair is fair :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:blush:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:infinity:

I’m holding out for a gold-plated toilet seat with WIS.

3 Likes

A hundred Drifter Doomsdays will do that.

I tell you what took longer, trying to loot the wreck.

It’s not every day you loot an item that represents the Empress Jamyl Sarum I, from the burning wreck of an Avatar class Titan.

The choice intended to be “given” to the players participating in the event… was what was to be done with the item after it was looted. Nobody else got the chance to even think about what to do with it. :smiling_imp:

… My choice was to take her to a predetermined location, drop her in the station hangar, and watch the item disappear from my inventory… Then say -NOTHING- for like 7 years.

:ninja: