EVE TORONTO! That's close, let's partay!

Beautiful city, and I’m close, seeya there!

Toronto

I have to agree. I spent 3 happy days there, back in the 80’s, after a miserable 3-week business trip to Detroit in the middle of winter. The sun shone, people were actually friendly, and I got to eat in the revolving restaurant at the top of that tower with its wonderful views - one of the highlights of my life :smiley:

1 Like

I live in toronto. Wanna hug it out?

As I used to work in shelters, I don’t embrace people who i don’t know. Head down to George street and ask one of the rock dealers for a hug? Like seriously?

Trudeau%20jr-dumb%20quote

We know each other. Weve been having discussions a lot these days. Dont you remember?

Okay, I’ll think about it. But George Street is always there for you. I was kinda hoping you had head there and tried…what happened, scared? The men will deal with issues, you hide behind that keyboard :slight_smile:

Where is george street?

OMGosh. Dundas square walk east 3 blocks, behind Marriot Hotel. The outlook from centre-island. Not the one you’re familiar with. I did say rock dealers, don’t buy any, none of it is real. Last I heard, heart meds?

Seaton

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.