EVE University - Teaching players about EVE Online since 2004

EVE University is the reason I am still playing EVE.
I tried playing solo a few times, on-and-off, for years. EVE University keeps me hanging around, and has allowed me to experience nearly everything available in EVE.

EVE Uni has been a home to me for years now. Great people, a nurturing learning environment throughout all sectors of New Eden. If you are new to the game come join us at EVE University and capitalize on the knowledge we have built here for more than a decade - no matter where your interests lie. Be it mining in highsec, mission running, abyssals, pvp in small frigates in lowsec or large scale pvp and industry in null.

EVE University is a pleasure to be a part of. We have a great tradition of helping new and veteran pilots learn about different aspects of EVE Online. The amount of information that we have compiled with online media and the massive years of experience from our members is waiting for you. I encourage you to consider EVE University to partake in all that we offer while having fun with the community at the same time.

Warm Regards,
Edhin Delphiki

EVE University is still recruiting! :sunny:

Looking to Learn something New in Eve? Just joined the game and feeling lost?

For sixteen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

For all our members, we provide:

Scheduled lessons from corp members, and lectures from various personalities in EVE.

Fun and interesting events, including free for alls, races, and competitions.

Replacement ships for PvP combat, up to cruiser size hulls.

Forums, Wiki and Chat Channels, filled with information for new pilots.

Skillbooks under 3.5 million ISK provided for free.

Adverts for corporations recruiting E-UNI graduates.

A true open community within EVE.

New and Improved Capsuleer Orientation Related Education (C.O.R.E) classes

… and more, provided free!

Still not sure, check out one of our Introduction to Eve Uni classes or ask one of our Personnel Officers in game

For seventeen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

Scheduled lessons from corp members, and lectures from various personalities in EVE.

Still not sure, check out one of our Introduction to Eve Uni classes or ask one of our Personnel Officers in game

Are you guys still recruiting?

We’re still recruiting, so come and join the throng!

Hi there.

I’ve been pottering around in EVE on and off (but mostly off) since '08, so I’m both noob and not quite noob. I’m currently Alpha and solo but feeling rather restricted by both states. I’m thinking of applying to E-UNI (probably almost purely for high-sec activities and group content right now) but I don’t know how much time I’m likely to put into the game or how regularly I’d be logging in. What’s the corp’s policy regarding casual, irregular members?

Hey Alora,

We don’t have any hard minimum activity requirements for our members, we just ask that folks get involved with the community when they are online :slight_smile:

OK, thanks for the response.

For seventeen years, EVE University has been teaching pilots, helping them to get to grips with EVE, whatever their chosen career.

We are still recruiting :sunny: