EVEAIO

I’ve been working on EVEAIO for a while now.

It originally started mainly as a learning project and because I’m lazy when it comes to having to authenticate characters across loads of different EVE tools.

Since then it has slowly turned into a desktop companion where I’m basically building the EVE tools and features I personally want to use into one place.

I’m deliberately not going to put a massive feature list here because EVEAIO is constantly changing, and half the reason I’m making this thread is just to have somewhere on the EVE forums where I can post updates as things get added or changed.

There is quite a bit in it already though.

You’ve got the usual station and regional trading tools, but then things start joining together a bit more. There’s things like Find Flips for finding trading opportunities, Intel Monitor, My Blueprints so you can work directly from your actual blueprint collection, jump planning, and a much more in-depth market analysis/dashboard for when you want to properly dig into something.

And that’s only naming a quick few things.

The general idea behind EVEAIO is pretty simple:

  • Keep as much as possible in one place.
  • Reduce having to jump between loads of different tools.
  • Build things around how I actually play EVE.
  • Add QoL stuff that I wish other tools had.
  • Have different parts of the app actually work together instead of feeling like completely separate tools.
  • Let people using it suggest things that would make their life easier as well.

I’m still adding stuff constantly, and quite a few of the features in it now have basically come from me playing EVE, getting annoyed that something takes too many clicks, and then going off and building something for it lol.

If you fancy having a play with it, you can download EVEAIO and try it out. There’s enough there to get a feel for what it does, and if you want to properly dig into everything the app can do there’s the option to upgrade as well.

I wrote a little more about why I’m building it here:

Website / Download:

EVEAIO is still actively being developed, so things will change, things will get rewritten, and I’m sure I’ll break things along the way lol.

I’ll mainly use this thread for development updates, screenshots of things I’m working on, new features, bigger changes and anything else EVEAIO related.

2 Likes

aa-eveaio updated to include more in-app hooks.

Main project at the moment is romaing profile (cloud sync). Like netflix “carry on where you left off”. So the ability to play on one PC and then if you move to laptop the app is a replicate of main machine.

I’m doing my best to keep this app where nothing goes to a EVEAIO server. So I’ve made it where you can select a output for the data to sync so either via a cloud solution or your own nas etc or even the GitHub - evecarboot/aa-eveaio · GitHub plugin.

Market analysis, cloud sync/roaming profiles, skill plan calculator, ui cloner and a couple bugs worked on in this pre alpha release.

Also after a couple days of letting it run, fixed some bugs with Twitch

EVEAIO Pre-Alpha Build Available
EVEAIO-v2.3.129-win-x64.zip (45.2 MB)

Download: Download — EVEAIO

Instructions

  1. Download and extract the zip
  2. Run the EVEAIO launcher or executable
  3. Report bugs or suggest features at Feedback — EVEAIO
    This is a pre-alpha build — expect bugs.

EVEAIO Pre-Alpha

EVEAIO Pre-Alpha Build Available
EVEAIO-v2.3.130-win-x64.zip (45.2 MB)

Download: Download — EVEAIO

Instructions

  1. Download and extract the zip
  2. Run the EVEAIO launcher or executable
  3. Report bugs or suggest features at Feedback — EVEAIO
    This is a pre-alpha build — expect bugs.

EVEAIO Pre-Alpha

Skill calculator updated to show implants used as a copy button for in game multibuy window.

EVEAIO Pre-Alpha Build Available
EVEAIO-v2.3.131-win-x64.zip (45.2 MB)

Download: Download — EVEAIO

Instructions

  1. Download and extract the zip
  2. Run the EVEAIO launcher or executable
  3. Report bugs or suggest features at Feedback — EVEAIO
    This is a pre-alpha build — expect bugs.

EVEAIO Pre-Alpha