I want to introduce to you a new version of application that can replace built-in browser and automatic navigation in W-Space.
EveJima started in December 2016.
Russian forum discussions: http://forum.eve-ru.com/index.php?showtopic=116834
Old Eve forum discussions: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/504529/
EveJima this is desktop open source project based on ESI interface and hosted in GitHub: https://github.com/dunvit/EveJima
Eve Jima version 2.02:
- Application use only (EVE ESI).
- Application supports unlimited amount of logged in pilots.
- You can always minimize the application and leave it above other windows.
- Application show you location info in 3 second after change location (wormhole entering or jump in star gate)
- Once click in buttons (see image from point 4) show information about current location in imbedded browser. (ZKillbord, Ellatha and more another pre-sets)
- Built-in browser can save favourites and bookmarks like standard browser.
Application gives you the ability to work with saved coordinates filtering thru old and updated signatures
7.1 Select all anomalies (crl-A) and copy (crl-C)
7.2 Click on button “Paste Cosmic Signatures”
7.3 Select all bookmarks for currents solar systems and copy (crl-C)
7.4 Click on button “Paste Location Bookmarks”
7.5 Click on button “Analyze”. The left side shows the coordinates for deletion. On the right side, new signatures are shown.
On select cosmic anomaly and copy (crl-C) in clipboard you get rebuilded string in format: type [ID] name. You can remove this option in tab “Settings”
If in setting (tab “Settings”) selected “Use Wormholes Map” for true then in tab “Location” you show map of your travelling. Map updated each entering to new location. You can share map for all pilots in all your accounts.
- In tab “Pathfinder” you can get all opened information (kills npses, pilots and ships in last hour) in distance 5 jumps from pilot location. Application get names of bookmarks from folder [EveJima] in personal bookmarks and show only star system included this bookmarks.
You can download msi or open sources in GitHub releases https://github.com/dunvit/EveJima/releases
or direction link: https://github.com/dunvit/EveJima/releases/download/2.02/EveJimaInstaller.msi
I would be grateful for any suggestions and corrections. Sorry for my English.
Flay safe in wormholes.